hotmeat7's here ! yay :D

hotmeat7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wow what can i say i love big cock,and im so glad i found this site.
arizona here~ my stats are39/ 6.4/200/grn/brn/hairy/wellbuilt/horny/bout 7cthick~ lol i know i am not super big,but i am not bad 7ishc thick/HARD,but i do love to worship all big cocks. and know how to take it. i dream to have another boyfriend or mate>l.t.r.< that is 8+ or bigger up to a 12inch and thick yum. :D had a l.t.r. for seven years with a guy 9cthick and i loved him,,were still friends :D
theres a guy in town who i am really wanting to slut out for,,hehe
and he is at least 8c soft,,and i anit seen it yet hard :( but i will :D
and when he is finnaly sticken that big monster in my tight little hole
i will be in heaven. its gonna be BIG AND HARD. WOOF! i need advice on a few things which is why i hope to make some friends here. :D
i got some pics on RateARod.com - Free, Fun and Really Addicktive! under hotmeat7 please be kind nice if you rate me,,, 7's are great anything under that ,just dont bother~lol
so please i am a real friendly man down to earth ,, if any of you big cocks~ hehe~ guys on here want to chat and hook up i am all for it,,love to worship yer big meat~ so add me to buddys or lets chat on yahoo~ jw_inaz@yahoo.com southern az here hope to meet and take some of yer big beautifull meat soon~ feed me~ lol im so naughty :redface::cool::cool::cool:
thanks guys~ >>>>> john

Attachments