hotrocker982's newest picture in a while...

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are just too damned hot for my own good..whimper:biggrin1:

haha, aw shucks. :rolleyes:

Very sexy, beautiful, lovely, and yummy, hotrocker!!! And, oh, so deliciously naughty......:wink::biggrin1:

Thank you very much for describing yourself for me. I couldn't agree more :wink:

very hot man, great cock and balls.

Thank you kindly, man.

Yeah, what he said.

:tongue:

Mere words cannot express how beautiful your cock is . . . so I wrote a haiku. :smile:

Ode to your penis
Long hard thick shaft helmet head

My pussy is wet

NOW I'm flattered. I don't think I've ever gotten a better compliment IN MY LIFE. Someone not only wrote a poem for me... but a HAIKU. Masaoka Shiki would be proud.

and your choice of words makes my dick really hard.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you very much for describing yourself for me. I couldn't agree more :wink:

Laughing....ah, thanks hotrocker! :redface:

NOW I'm flattered. I don't think I've ever gotten a better compliment IN MY LIFE. Someone not only wrote a poem for me... but a HAIKU. Masaoka Shiki would be proud.
and your choice of words makes my dick really hard.

Hmmmm......perhaps another picture is in order. I tribute to njqt's lovely poem thru which you show the affect of her words visually....:biggrin1::wink:

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick, but why do people always have to start a thread about them. YAWN. If your ego needs to be filled with inocuous comments about your cock, then your probably not a human being that I would want to know anyway.

In 50 years, all that will be left is you and your comments about your cock. DO something with your life.

Check this out, maybe? haha :tongue:

also, check out my other pics in my gallery, please.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/194932.jpg

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hotrocker, don't listen to the negative 'tudes, you just keep it right up. Oh, I see you did. :tongue: Dude, that pic made me hard. :biggrin1:

Nice dick, but why do people always have to start a thread about them. YAWN. If your ego needs to be filled with inocuous comments about your cock, then your probably not a human being that I would want to know anyway.

In 50 years, all that will be left is you and your comments about your cock. DO something with your life.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/b][/color]

Laughing....ah, thanks hotrocker! :redface:

Hmmmm......perhaps another picture is in order. I tribute to njqt's lovely poem thru which you show the affect of her words visually....:biggrin1::wink:

Heh, another pic it'll be, then. I really did enjoy that poem, too :tongue:

Tell me, have you been reading dozens of posts by people showcasing their dick all day or did you just pick my post to have a mess around with? My ego is irrelevant to this conversation given the fact that you don't even know me. I'll inform you a bit: I only just started becoming confident after joining this site, not that I really care what a random negative post by a bitter man says. If you really don't appreciate the people posting so many posts about their dicks, then maybe you should find a different site, given the fact that this site is about showcasing one's big dick, or maybe you should write a thread yourself instead of invading one person's post and making the mood turn sour. Thank you kindly for your comment and you would do well to remember that your post on this thread made me feel several things, but among them ego/flattery/happiness was not. Have a lovely life. :smile:

Hotrocker, don't listen to the negative 'tudes, you just keep it right up. Oh, I see you did. :tongue: Dude, that pic made me hard. :biggrin1:

Heh, some people just feel the need to act bitterly towards someone that seems happier then they do presently. And right up I am...

haha, I'm glad you got such an effect after viewing :tongue: I'm flattered.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You wear tighty whiteys? Ooooo---must---refrain---from---hitting--on--straight---man---must---resist...:biggrin1:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're hot---all over. It isn't difficult for you to be irresistible.:biggrin1:
On another note, on the "what celebrity do you look like" thread, I think you look kinda like Jim Morrison. He had a big cock, too...and played guitar:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you. The head does, actually, show both when covered and soft. I'm fond of my big head :tongue:
I am fond of it as well :wink::biggrin1:

Anddd... another new pic. This one is my dick hard and covered.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/054319.jpg

Enjoy ;)

Ooooo, I like this one too. Truth is you can't take a bad picture hotrocker982! I can't decide which I want to sit on first that magnificent cock of yours or those sweet lips. :05::flirt::naughty:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am fond of it as well :wink::biggrin1:

Ooooo, I like this one too. Truth is you can't take a bad picture hotrocker982! I can't decide which I want to sit on first that magnificent cock of yours or those sweet lips. :05::flirt::naughty:

:tongue::biggrin1: Thank you kindly, NJ. I always love your comments, hehe. And either decision you make on my dick, I'm good to go :cool:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hotrocker, your new pictures are very sexy, as always! Beautiful.

Now get over to NW Georgia and don't leave until njqt is unable to move for a week! :eek::biggrin1:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome, just awesome. Love all the pictures but for some reason my fav is the one I've dubbed "The Hanes Classic". Keep the pics coming and so will I...lol.
Oh and it is nice to know that there is a nice looking guy with a good attitude attached to that awesome cock.

proportioned

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very good-looking man, amazingly beautiful features, very "blueberry-pie". Do you wear sideburns? I love that.