Hotter for girls. Dick curves upwards or downwards?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by kd88, Nov 5, 2010.

1. kd88

kd88 New Member

Is it hotter to see a big cock curve upwards or downwards? Also which feels better? (if youve had both)

2. Oleanda

Oleanda New Member

good question sir!

Ladies, it`s your turn!

3. sophomore19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mine doesn't do either, it's perfectly straight. but i would imagine that a curve upwards would probably be more beneficial physiology wise since it would hit the g-spot during fucking....

4. kd88

kd88 New Member

Mine curves downward. I find that when fucking missionary i can hit a spot that would be far back and down low. she cums pretty fast from that, then if i turn her around i can hit her g spot. im about 7.5 inches long with a decent curve, prolly a little less curved then a bananna

5. zdc00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Indeed a good question about which is hotter/better for girls. I look forward to seeing any female answers on that.

I don't think it matters, it's just about which direction your penis curves toward and coming up with different positions regarding your partner's preference.
    I myself am of the downward curve-people but haven't had any discussion about this matter with anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice