Hottest Cars for Straight Guys?!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OK I know straight guys love cars and I love to get attention from them.
Some cars are chick cars and some cars are girl cars, so what kind of car would garner a straight guy's attention?
I know they love Mustangs, but I owned one before and I hated it, never buying one again.
Do they like convertibles?
Loud cars?
Any certain colors?
Sports cars? Muscle cars?
Convertibles?
Any suggestions?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i had this idea in my head that they drool over porsches
i want a convertible because i love them but i need something with more than 2 seats.
not all convertibles are chick cars right?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a Vette.
I'm too tall for a Vette. :frown1:

go with german or japanese cars. american cars are so unefficient. only american muscle cars attract attention but they're so bad on gas and maintenance.

LOL :lmao: Oh honey, until you've ridden in a 1967 Pontiac GTO that's running sweet. You just don't know. :cool: The 1969 Buick Skylark was great for sex too er, uhm I mean driving. :tongue:

]Black infiniti g37 coupe...[/b]
Then again I would imagine, that anything you're driving is a hot car. :flirt:

Last edited:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well let's see.....................

Anyone that can't handle a Mustang of any kind needs serious professional help!!

I don't know WHY people think certain vehicles will enable them to get all the chicks/dudes. Certain ones might get the attention for you, but it won't carry you through. You gotta park it sometime.

I learned a long time ago that if you have confidence, are very secure with your sexuality, and charm, then you should be able to pick up anyone even in a U-HAUL truck!! (yes, I did it once just to see if it could be done) :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm too tall for a Vette. :frown1:

LOL :lmao: Oh honey, until you've ridden in a 1967 Pontiac GTO that's running sweet. You just don't know. :cool: The 1969 Buick Skylark was great for sex too er, uhm I mean driving. :tongue:

Then again I would imagine, that anything you're driving is a hot car. :flirt:

LOL i was waiting someone to say something like that haha! :rofl: muscle cars are absolutely beautiful pieces of work and i would personally love to own one (66 cherry red mustang convertible to be exact). but the maintenance on them these days is ridiculous. it'd still be great to have one and ride around though... or just have sex in the backseat like you did :tongue: