Hottest Cars for Straight Guys?!

B_inthamood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always thought "hot cars" were for those who were compensating for some shortcoming...

or perhaps it's just my budgetary shortcoming showing :(

Anyone else remember the commercial with three women snarking at (presumably under-gifted) men in hot cars, then perking up when a guy pulls up in a new Hyundai?

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have anything against them at all....they're just not muscle cars, they're sports cars. There IS a difference between the 2. Muscle cars= little car, BIG ASS ENGINE. Biggest engine to ever come in a mustang back in the day was a 351 Cleveland. Now I know I'm gonna catch flack from the rest of the car guys because "oh thats not true, they had 428s and 429s in them too" well yes..this is true..BUT..they were originally designed as a standard sports coupe. The original muscle car was the 1964 Pontiac GTO, and packed a 389 Tri-Power engine, in a 3000 pound car, that thing was a rocket.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I don't have anything against them at all....they're just not muscle cars, they're sports cars. There IS a difference between the 2. Muscle cars= little car, BIG ASS ENGINE. Biggest engine to ever come in a mustang back in the day was a 351 Cleveland. Now I know I'm gonna catch flack from the rest of the car guys because "oh thats not true, they had 428s and 429s in them too" well yes..this is true..BUT..they were originally designed as a standard sports coupe. The original muscle car was the 1964 Pontiac GTO, and packed a 389 Tri-Power engine, in a 3000 pound car, that thing was a rocket.

Personal favorite MUSCLE cars...

1. Chevrolet Chevelle
2. 1955 Chrysler C-300
3. 1970 Ford Torino

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, I won't describe the car I drive (not many here drive one). But I like it.

Guess if I had my choice of what I'd drive (regardless of price) it'd probably be a Lamborghini Gallardo, but then again, if "if" were a skiff...eh?

Last edited:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aerial Atoms are cool but why not go for the Aero SSC...have the fastest production car on land.

Nah, then I could just buy a Veyron. The Atom is simply so fun and cool to drive - it's actually the thing I miss most from my ex-BF - his Atom...

woah

Just Browsing
Media
yeap, the atom is a great track car...anyone look into the new nissan GTR comming out ?! its already taken out the 997 911 turbo and the R8!

woah

Just Browsing
Media
the atom is a great track car....Have you looked into the new nissan GTR comming out? Its already taken out the germans : 997 911 turbo and R8!

wow!

And I think it seats 4, and is more of a GT car than a full out track/race car....

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know they love Mustangs, but I owned one before and I hated it, never buying one again.

Zomg.. a couple of months ago I got a '08 Mustang GT (hardtop). Its unlike any mustang you've ever driven before... drive one again. Its fast, loud and handles really well. Remember the body-roll they used to have going around corners? GONE. They ride on rails now....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A Red Dodge Ram Pick Up - First Choice

A Red Dodge Charger all tricked out with the hottest engine, etc. Second Choice.