Hottest Gay Male Celebrity

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hugh Jackman...is not gay...i know...He is married and has i think it is 2 boys.
Christian Bale is my vote

RobinSF

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sexuality of Messrs. Jackman, Butler, Travolta, Cruise, Gyllenhaal, et al. have been, and I dare say will continue to be, debated. So, among the acknowledged, openly out gay celebs, my current darling is John Barrowman (Torchwood, Dr. Who). Totally sexy and out. Second place would be Alistair Appleton (Cash in the Attic, House Doctor), fell for him the very first time I saw him on German TV, I thought was adorable then, and think he has gotten even better now. The last two pics are ALLEGEDLY Alistair Appleton from a London/UK gay cruising website. They are not confirmed actually him.

Oh, just for clarification, Hugh Jackman's children are adopted.

Attachments

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like someone being married has anything to do with them being gay...tsk, tsk...you guys are so naive...haven't you guys learned anything from being on LPSG!? Jeeez.

My vote goes to ANDERSON COOPER!

HOTTIE!

lol I know right. "That's like saying he's not gay, he's in a fraternity!"

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you. Do you guys really use the logic that if a man has a wife and kids then he is not gay?

You guys need to get your gaydar synchronized.

I think a lot of people assume that if your a Gay man you can't have sex with a woman, I don't know how it works, but i do know it's true! :confused:

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is Hugh Jackman gay ??

No, he definitely is NOT. He is one of the few true Greats in Hollywood these days. I sooo LOVE him. :tongue:

The gay actors I really love a lot are David Hyde Pierce, Ian McKellan, and Alan Cumming. They are just AWESOME. SO AWESOME. AND HOT, VERY HOT (in a suave, sophisticated, sexy, classy, cute and intelligent way.) :biggthumpup2:

But NOT Kyan Douglas, who was mentioned earlier. I absolutely cannot stand him! I think he is so annoying, irritating, and just absolutely unwatchable, and really very ugly (REPULSIVE, especially considering how many of his fans, and himself, think he's so attractive!) Eww! Yuck. :frown1: (No offense to his fans though. :smile: )

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sticking to the topic thread... Celebrities who are gay (as in out, not supposed or wishful thinking...)

J.P. Calderon
Anderson Cooper
Rupert Everett

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
channing tatum, [CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you.]
number one is definetly t. r. knight

AGREED!!! T.R NIGHT IS JUST SIMPLY HOT!:redface: