Hottest girl on LPSG

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
stacy1185 is very hot!
ive never been with an asian woman before, but wouldnt mind her being my first! :)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:yup:

He ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

It's not her, it's all about the photographer and the lighting. Without me SHE'D BE NOTHING, DAMMIT!!!!! :mad:

Pfft...quit yer bitchin', hot stuff. If I weren't married, I'd still be in Baltimore trying to lure you into my bed.

My vote of all votes goes to the scrumptious Dragonfly20...just a stunning specimen of sexy womanliness. Yum!
:biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:yup:

He ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

Pfft...quit yer bitchin', hot stuff. If I weren't married, I'd still be in Baltimore trying to lure you into my bed.

My vote of all votes goes to the scrumptious Dragonfly20...just a stunning specimen of sexy womanliness. Yum! :biggrin1:

Thank you HazelGod!
I now feel all warm and tingly in the most exciting places!

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the vast majority of the women I've dealt with in threads or in pm. Not so much in a sexual/hotness kind of way, although some are definitely attractive, but mainly in a friendly sort of fashion. Most are very down to earth and level headed which makes it hard to feel like "damn, I gotta fuck her!" - it's more like a sisterly feeling that I get.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Good luck- since a few of us (women) have been bullied or ill treated, the galleries had to come down. But then again who is to say some of the cocks on here belong to the posters? Many don't have face pics either. I don't take the galleries too seriously. I have met some great guys, and the galleries were like the cherry on top.
Quick question... how do you all tell if they are real women or imposters? Guess I'm too new to this to tell...

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Good luck- since a few of us (women) have been bullied or ill treated, the galleries had to come down. But then again who is to say some of the cocks on here belong to the posters? Many don't have face pics either. I don't take the galleries too seriously. I have met some great guys, and the galleries were like the cherry on top.
It may be a bit hypocritical, as I always enjoy the girls' galleries when they post face pics as well as body pics, but I keep my face out of my gallery simply because I'm paranoid and don't know who (that I might know) looks at this site. A few people here have seen my webcam though, so I guess SOMEBODY knows that it's me..

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
No no no... not to worry. I was just curious about figuring out who's real and so on. I didn't know if someone had a log of people who's gallery has verified photos in it. :)
No I know, but you're one of the first ones I commented on when I joined and one of my favs, and I felt bad for leaving you out! :biggrin1:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No no no... not to worry. I was just curious about figuring out who's real and so on. I didn't know if someone had a log of people who's gallery has verified photos in it. :)

It would be great if some sort of system like that was in place. From what I hear, there used to be a photo verification setup, where people who had proven themselves would get a 'verified' title under their username. I'm not sure why they did away with that.