Hottest girl on LPSG

hondarx1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so back to the matter at hand.....Still want to see more peoples opinion on who the hottest girl is.

Hottest girl/woman..mmmm.....lets see.... To have within her a smouldering passion, ready to ignite at the lightest touch..... Eyes that barely disguise a powerful yet sometimes vulnerable female sensuality. A mind with the will, strength, intelligence to overcome and prevail. A body to hold, grip, thrust, spank, lick, taste, kiss and enjoy:biggrin1:........A soul, still learning, adventurous, curious, wrapped with a sense of humor.

I don't come here as often as I used to, one or two that seem to still hold these things....are dragonfly20....and snoozan, each different in ways. Manlybanisters is another cause she is a smartarse...and I like that.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when a "girl" only has 2 pics in her gallery, isnt that kind of a dead give away "she" stole them from somewhere else ...

Yeah I think so.

If you're referring to NotThe7, she's been around a long time...used to have a lot more pictures in her gallery, but took them down when she left. Probably because she was sick of snarky-ass commentary like this.