Hottest guy on lpsg.org?

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This photo, which is ironically "her" avatar photo also, has been used as an avatar on countless myspace, etc. pages:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/146240/cat/500/ppuser/314748

(Notice the really long crazy file name... I'm sure that's how you saved it right from your camera and how you search for it on your computer too... right? :rolleyes:)

I saved it from my Bebo page, after I had uploaded it there which explains the long URL. But whatever, I guess I don't fit into your ignorant little box so I must be fake or something, right?

You're clearly just another old, saggy, cynical dinosaur. I've had enough of people like you, thanks!

Last edited:

FanManDan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to enter a late candidate, myself
I plan on taking this election my storm with a come from no where vistory, cinderella finish in the final days of the vote.

by the way, im also pretty lame in nominating myself

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whoa, if my pictures are so common then why don't you show me where they've been used before? I'm sick of people thinking I'm a guy for whatever silly petty reasons they have! The only other site those photos are on is on my Bebo page and that's it. Please show me this California girl if she really exists?

As for the blonde hair and skin tone .... I'm guessing you think Ireland is still some third world backwater, right? Because we do have hair salons and fake tan and make up now. I know, it's shocking right? Not nearly as shocking as an ignorant American though (that's sarcasm by the way, or is sarcasm only reserved for men too?) :mad: I'm sorry for being an 18 year old female that does not have a limited vocabulary and can use proper grammar; sorry for upsetting your tired stereotypes!

I believe you're the girl on your gallery. Pictures are coherent, they show the same body, etc... I can't see nothing suspicious on them.

There are pretty blonde women all around the whole world (even here in Spain). I've had a partner years ago that was brazillian. She was blonde as you, with white skin and green eyes, no matter she was born in a country where more than one half of pupulation are black as it happens with Brazil.

However, now I'd like to be in Ireland (just to be close to such a beauty as you).

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoa, if my pictures are so common then why don't you show me where they've been used before? I'm sick of people thinking I'm a guy for whatever silly petty reasons they have! The only other site those photos are on is on my Bebo page and that's it. Please show me this California girl if she really exists?

As for the blonde hair and skin tone .... I'm guessing you think Ireland is still some third world backwater, right? Because we do have hair salons and fake tan and make up now. I know, it's shocking right? Not nearly as shocking as an ignorant American though (that's sarcasm by the way, or is sarcasm only reserved for men too?) :mad:

Hey, if it's you: it's you... I know it's possible to have pics stolen before because that has happened to me also. So, again, if it is indeed you then I apologize for what I said.

However, I have seen some of those pics a while ago and the pic I linked has definitely been used on myspace profile or two before like I said (maybe you?)... not sure what Bebo is?

As for your third paragraph lol... like I said if it's you, it's you... and you're hot... and I'm an ass :rolleyes::cool:

EDIT: You know if you want a membership upgrade you can snap a photo with an LPSG sign in it... just sayin'... :wink:

Last edited:

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saved it from my Bebo page, after I had uploaded it there which explains the long URL. But whatever, I guess I don't fit into your ignorant little box so I must be fake or something, right?

You're clearly just another old, saggy, cynical dinosaur. I've had enough of people like you, thanks!

I'm not going to get involved in this fake or not argument, I can't say I have seen your pics anywhere else. however, as you are obviously quite happy to show your pictures, why don't you just do another one with your LPSG name on it and submit it into the authentication thread. That would then prove it to the doubters. You have to understand that a site like this attracts a hell of a lot of fakes, so people become suspicious.

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have to understand that a site like this attracts a hell of a lot of fakes, so people become suspicious.

Yes, but almost all those fakes are related to "huge" cocks (photoshopped or shooted in a way that makes them look much bigger than actually are).

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but almost all those fakes are related to "huge" cocks (photoshopped or shooted in a way that makes them look much bigger than actually are).

Oh sure there are plenty of those, but fake females started appearing online the moment the first spotty teenage boy discovered instant messaging and forums!

You want me to pick just one? well then I think you're crazy =.=

ME (but i'm in a league of my own so it's not fair to include me with mortals)

Joll :wink:
Monster
davidv3
cooldude27
asdf76

(I'm shallow, so this is based mostly on looks......but i'm sure these guys are great in RL...:smile:)

Thanks dude!!! :biggrin1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats why I showed my face on cam. Everyone assumes youre a guy unless proven otherwise. AlphaMale is right...its easy to prove it, so take a pic with a sign and verify. Takes 5 minutes. At least it would put the rumors to rest.

just sayin..

SuiteNoire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well unfortunately there's a good chance one of the people is not really who they appear to be... considering their pictures have been circulating the net for about 5 years now and that's OMU (I knew this when I first saw "her" profile a while back).

Nice try, but I've seen nearly all of your gallery pics before and they have been out on the net for a while now so if that is you then fine, but I'm highly skeptical.

Also, you claim to be an 18 yo female from Ireland with bleach blonde hair?? :confused: I am part Irish and you look nothing like any Irish woman I've ever seen... your pics are of a girl that lives in California in the valley area (she really does, the ORIGINAL girl - not you).

And the biggest dead giveaway is that all your posts have the tonality of a man... leading me and probably some others to believe that you are in fact just a man posing as this hot chick...

What the fuck sort of stupid, ignorant statement is that to make? It's so utterly stupid i don't even know how to begin picking it apart. Please tell me what is "Irish looking?" I am Irish, living in Ireland and yes we do have plenty of salons and tanning what ya call em's and SHOCK HORROR clinics that will give a young girl a nice big pair of plastic tits.

I don't know if she is genuine and frankly i don't care. But you sir are a genuine clown.

Omu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the record, my boobs are real :x

:p

As for the authentication thing, I really don't care all that much whether people like AlphaMale think I'm "real" or not, but I do want a gold membership so I think I'll get around to taking of of them pics soon :]

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way..Im not one of those girls who likes to slam other girls so I wasnt trying to be bitchy..I dont know if youre real or not real...Just saying verification is an easy way to prove to all the doubters that you are a girl. Like I said they all think you're a guy till proven otherwise. :)

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
You want me to pick just one? well then I think you're crazy =.=

ME (but i'm in a league of my own so it's not fair to include me with mortals)

Joll :wink:
Monster
davidv3
cooldude27
asdf76

(I'm shallow, so this is based mostly on looks......but i'm sure these guys are great in RL...:smile:)

yeah!! thanks!! i never thought someone would submit me here!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It amazes me how a post can deteriorate faster than the half life of radioactive Krypton!

From Hotest Guy
to the Blonde Irish Woman is a fake.

Why?
What is the point?

People having fun bother you? :mad:

Blonde and Irish? Maybe.

Well I live in a majority African American area.
I have seen some women whose hair is a color that does not exist in nature.
So.
WTF does that mean?
Should I run up to them and question their ethnicity?
Or maybe accuse them of being an alien?

Back to topic.

Hotest Guy?
How the hell should I know? :confused:
I'm as straight as a laser beam.

Just know sure as shit it ain't me! :smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the fuck sort of stupid, ignorant statement is that to make? It's so utterly stupid i don't even know how to begin picking it apart. Please tell me what is "Irish looking?" I am Irish, living in Ireland and yes we do have plenty of salons and tanning what ya call em's and SHOCK HORROR clinics that will give a young girl a nice big pair of plastic tits.

I don't know if she is genuine and frankly i don't care. But you sir are a genuine clown.

Please do pick it apart. I can go dye my hair blue, doesn't mean all American men (or even a huge majority) have blue hair... if that's the kind of blanket statement your trying to make about Irish women having bleach blonde hair. :rolleyes:

Most countries of people have 'traditional looks' to their culture, that's not a bad thing. That's all I said was she was not traditional Irish looking, per se.

The myspace profiles said the girl was from cali and had more info on her, that's where I got that from... I wasn't making that up to scrutinize her ethnicity or something... it's not the Irish part that is giving her away.

Last edited:

SuiteNoire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please do pick it apart. I can go dye my hair blue, doesn't mean all American men (or even a huge majority) have blue hair... if that's the kind of blanket statement your trying to make about Irish women having bleach blonde hair. :rolleyes:

Most countries of people have 'traditional looks' to their culture, that's not a bad thing. That's all I said was she was not traditional Irish looking, per se.

The myspace profiles said the girl was from cali and had more info on her, that's where I got that from... I wasn't trying to diss her by making that up or something.

Exactly, don't try to attribute that nonsense to me when it was practically what you said.

Hair aside, tell me about the "traditional Irish look". You are after all part Irish and as such, according to yourself should be quite an authority on the subject.