Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't been in a single spat with anyone, in fact I was here in this thread just to comment on being complimented by the two hottest ladies on lpsg, one of which I have cammed with and I saw your fake ass accusing verified pic owners of being fake and then I saw your pathetic attempt at a gallery and pointed out the obvious fakery.

monster, wanna cam?
I know, right? I feel you, Tarzan. I feel everybody on the Monster issue. I feel him for not wanting post or cam and I feel the rest of us for wanting to see just once. It's a conundrum:smile:

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, right? I feel you, Tarzan. I feel everybody on the Monster issue. I feel him for not wanting post or cam and I feel the rest of us for wanting to see just once. It's a conundrum:smile:

so why do you put up for him, you know you're going out on a limb when you do and I'll cam with you (not sexually ha) to prove my shit, I don't understand the refusal when it would settle it all!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
so why do you put up for him, you know you're going out on a limb when you do and I'll cam with you (not sexually ha) to prove my shit, I don't understand the refusal when it would settle it all!
I don't really feel like I'm putting up for him. I'm just not caring on side. I'm giving you a really big hug when I say this, but "Who gives a fuck what Monster looks like?" I like the ambivalence in that. The ambiguity of this place that we all like to visit.

We can cam. That's cool. Nothing sexual:smile:

I mean...hahaha...If Monster's a fat bastard, then so be it...it'll be funny to 'cause I just don't give a fuck....LOL:biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I don't really feel like I'm putting up for him. I'm just not caring on side. I'm giving you a really big hug when I say this, but "Who gives a fuck what Monster looks like?" I like the ambivalence in that. The ambiguity of this place that we all like to visit.

We can cam. That's cool. Nothing sexual:smile:

I mean...hahaha...If Monster's a fat bastard, then so be it...it'll be funny to 'cause I just don't give a fuck....LOL:biggrin1:

If you have a pot belly, flat arse, and no nipples, I won't care. It's fun talking dirty to you.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If you have a pot belly, flat arse, and no nipples, I won't care. It's fun talking dirty to you.
I know, right? I usually only do this shit in the PM's but I said, "Fuck it," tonight. It wasn't intentional. Just the opportunity presented itself is all:wink:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'all, this thread gained 50 posts in 30 minutes. This isn't a real-time chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.