Hottest LPSG Couple

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when we got intorwebz engaged i accepted that Ms. Enid would always be the hot one.

:sigh:
:redface:

*no actual engagements were made during the making of this post*

oh piffle. you're the fire-breathing one after all, therefore you're the hottest! :tongue: :smile:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
to me veiner wins so far but I could be a bit biased cause I have a weak spot for pear shaped women and his lady belongs to this category... yet I have to remark a lack of action pics and by action pics I mean explicit penetration pics and full figure shots in action... My vote would have gone to Mademoiselle Rouge if she only had more explicit pics , but she is shy and too see her pussy is almost impossible I bet

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
to me veiner wins so far but I could be a bit biased cause I have a weak spot for pear shaped women and his lady belongs to this category... yet I have to remark a lack of action pics and by action pics I mean explicit penetration pics and full figure shots in action... My vote would have gone to Mademoiselle Rouge if she only had more explicit pics , but she is shy and too see her pussy is almost impossible I bet

Geez Man, you haven't been on my xtube page have you?

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL. i love when people feel like they have to "throw their own hat into the ring" and vote for themselves. it's like, really dude? haha

but i agree with spolle, davidv3 was the hottest couple on lpsg before he deactivated.

Last edited:

BDC22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to throw my hat in the ring here. I've got a bunch of other pics too, just haven't had a chance to upload....