kauai1 said:
ok quit fighting about it this guy is the hottest...guess why :biggrin1:

No question ... the bunny ears put you over the top! :biggrin1:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So - much to my dismay - the guys in the pics here thus far, labeled the "hottest male on earth" - were not me. You must all now be educated in this simple truth. Resistance is futile.

Now bow...

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
So - much to my dismay - the guys in the pics here thus far, labeled the "hottest male on earth" - were not me. You must all now be educated in this simple truth. Resistance is futile.

Now bow...

<< Bow's down to Vinny - the hottest male on Earth! >>

:hail:

D_Shirley_Ujeste

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let him have his own preference, geeeez.

anyway my 1st boyfriend was the hottest guy on earth to me.

because i actually got to see his penis irl.

thanks

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
kefkamaxon said:
Let him have his own preference, geeeez.
thanks

Since you appear to be somewhat new, I'll let this one slide but just this once. Not currently functioning "IRL", you should know that on here - I am the resident LPSG attention whore, and I am simply engulfed in greatness, hotness, sexiness, and brilliance. Now you know, welcome to my harem.

Know also that all compliments bestowed uopn me will be reciprocated. See above post from Carter, my latest boyfriend - this child melts in my mouth and in general, makes my pants move.

Since you've not yet seen the light of how all of this works - I'll go first. Your ass looks like two scoops of french vanilla & I'd love to lick it before it melts.

Now you go...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vinny_spiruccino said:
Since you appear to be somewhat new, I'll let this one slide but just this once. Not currently functioning "IRL", you should know that on here - I am the resident LPSG attention whore, and I am simply engulfed in greatness, hotness, sexiness, and brilliance. Now you know, welcome to my harem. Now you go...

I never thought I'd see myself write this but it's official after this arrogant and oddly erotic post;

I want to fuck the bejesus out of you but I suspect you're another die-hard top.:rolleyes:

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with my above mentioned fellow posters at most the guy is Avg looking and he got some good abs but his pecs way over developed almost look like tits and the face is just blah and what about that 6 inch cock with 4 deep inches of pubic hair me no think so....

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
I never thought I'd see myself write this but it's official after this arrogant and oddly erotic post;

I want to fuck the bejesus out of you but I suspect you're another die-hard top.:rolleyes:

Actually bra, I'm like so totally freakin straight. You might be able to talk me into it though. Show me your weeney.