HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA (Fake reality tv show)

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Twelve hunky guys, avid of fame and fortune, enrol in a brand-new reality tv-show to elect the HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA and win the highly coveted ONE MILLION DOLLARS prize. How far will they be willing to go to earn your votes? See them going further and further as the show advances! You will decide who will be kicked out each episode and I will have to adapt the story accordingly.

As always
this is a pure work of fiction. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

More illustrations and bonus content for this story + more says in the votes and future challenges + tons of other erotic stories are available on my Patreon. Thanks for the support!
https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA

Premiere night (part 1)

Five long minutes later, the show is back on air and starts with a brief image of Kyle, Jared and Oliver (still shirtless) sitting down in front of the stage as the host is recapping what happened earlier.

You know, just in case the audience would have lost their memory in the last five minutes... Damn those reality competition shows!

“And now! Part one of the premiere night continues. We have three more contestants to introduce and I, for one, cannot wait to welcome them on the stage." The host explains. "Please, Mitchell, this is your time to shine!”

If you were looking for Oliver’s exact oppositive, that would be him!

Mitchell is making his big entrance and at first glance, he is the ultimate twink. He looks rather thin although he is very fit (6,1 feet tall and 150 pounds), he wears a simple white t-shirt, large glasses, and more surprisingly, a catholic cross and ring around his neck.

“Mitch here is our youngest contestant! He’s 19 and he arrives from his family's farm in the middle of Alabama where he works with his grandfather. Just this morning, he was still milking the cows. How endearing!”

Mitchell seems uneasy with the comment but still shakes the presenter's hand respectfully.

He tries to say a few words but he only manages to mumble a: “Hi, happy to be, hi, so great.”

Ouch. He is going to require some camera and media training...

I mean, the guy is only 19 and it is his first time in the big city, in front of dozens of cameras and millions of Americans watching. His naivety may earn him some points! The catholic mums will surely vote for him. His piercing blue eyes might also help.

“What a handsome young lad! I would visit our countryside more often if only I knew there were such nice specimen there!” The host says.

“Thanks… Thank you, Sir.”

Mitch smiles and shows a small gap between his front teeth. David Harrison nods at the camera. He is going to eat that kid up!

View attachment 81204771

“Please, son, let’s have a talk. What’s that beautiful golden ring you have around your neck? Is there a Ms. Mitchell we should know about?”

The both of them sit down.

“Actually, no… It's not a wedding ring. It is a... a purity ring.”

“Good Lord, a purity ring… ? You mean, a chastity ring, a VIRGIN ring?!” The host exclaims, insisting on the word virgin.

Again, David Harrison has probably met thousands of reality tv contestants but he would be damned if he had ever met a virgin amongst them! MItchell is like a rare unicorn.

Weirdly, the Christian boy seems to gain back some composure as he explains further:

“It is simply the proof of my commitment to God, first, and to my future wife, second.”

“Lovely! Just lovely!”

After that, Mitchell talks a bit more (and a bit too much if you want my opinion) about his faith.

Yadi yada, God is Love, God is Good, God is Everything, Yadi yada. You get the picture! If you were missing the point, there are litteral pictures from his time as a choir boy in his local church shown on the screen.

Yawn...

Good thing though, he is more confident at this point. Talking about something so close to his heart has apprently opened him up.

But the poor Mitchell will not have the time to speak about the importance of going to Church much more as Oliver, the trouble maker, hops on the stage, uninvited, to sit on the free armchair next to the farmer boy.

“What is this? A religious show or a freaking battle of the hunks?!” Oliver complains with a laugh.

My point exactly!

“Battle of the hunks! That would be a formidable subtitle for our show!” David Harrison comments.

Mitchell is clearly straddled by this unexpected arrival but tries to keep up the appearances. He needs that money too for God's sake. Besides, Oliver might be rude but he is not mean spirited.

“Loosen up, farmer boy, we’re here to have fun! Come on, I’m sure you can take this off too!”

“I will never leave my cross!” Mitch says defensively.

“Who cares about the cross?! I was talking about the tee-shirt! Free the nipples!”

“I think this is only fair game.” The host says. “You don’t want Oliver to steal your thunder, right, Mitchell?”

“Come on, guys!” Mitch pleads with not so much conviction.

But that’s where it gets interested. Beneath his innocent looks, a cheeky smile starts to grow on Mitchell’s face. Maybe the Christian boy is not so shy after all! The banter continues between the two hunks.

Oliver shows off a cross on one of his numerous chest tattoos. Mitchell disregards the less catholic parts of his competitor’s body art but applauds the reference to God. He even teases the personal trainer, challenging him to start his spiritual journey in the house.

Meanwhile, the pressure goes stronger for the cute twink to remove his shirt as the host says:

“I'm checking the #HMIA hashtag right now and it looks like millions of Americans are going to be disappointed… Mitch is not ready to prove himself tonight!”

Thankfully, that’s all it takes for Mitchell to finally cave in and take his tee-shirt off… And clearly, the stud had nothing to hide!

The twink is rather a TWUNK, and even Oliver is stunned as the farmer boy reveals an incredibly ripped and sweaty (thank God for the nervousness) body. The eight packs are all there and perfectly defined, the teenager is fit as fuck.

View attachment 81204831

Very impressive for a 19 years old! Damn, I am hard again.

Without his shirt on, Mitchell definitely seems like a contender for the title of “Hottest man in America”.

“Not so bad for a farmer boy? Eh?” He teases Oliver.

The lost loves it. He knows that's good TV.

"Well, that’s some competition as we love them here on Channel 22! Now go back to your seats the both of you, we have a couple more contestants to welcome!”

And one more commercial break to announce...

Two short minutes later, after an advertisement for condoms, David Harrison is back live.

“The night continues as we discover our six hunks in part 1 of our Grand Premiere. I would hate being the one casting the vote tonight, each of them being more delicious than the other." The host explains for what seems to be the thousandth time ."Please welcome to the stage, Jin, a stylish and sexy bartender based in San Francisco.”

The fifth guy finally comes in and offers a whole different vibe.

The muscles are still there but his profile is much different. Jin looks like a K-pop star. Tall (6.2 feet) and lean (150 pounds), he has an emo haircut died in silver with shades of light pink, and he wears a very tight (some would say too tight, but certainly not me, we can never see enough of the nipples poking through!) tank top with black suspenders.

“At 23, Jin is already engaged. His fiancé popped the question only a few days before the show. We understand, he had to snatch him before sending him to this arena full of hunks!” The host comments.

So, Jin will be the “gay one”! Good to know.

David Harrison specifies that Jin works as a model on the side and one could definitely tell, he sure knows how to walk a runaway.

“Good evening, David.”

“Good evening to you, how does it feel to walk on this stage, while millions of Americans are watching!”

“I must say it is quite intimidating but it’s such an honour to be here.”

“What did you think of the other contestants so far?”

“They certainly look good and I’m not one to look the other way when I see a handsome man, but to be honest, none of them matches the looks of my fiancé at home.”

“Ain’t that sweet?” The host asks the camera.

The two follow the same ritual, sitting on the armchairs and chatting a bit about Jin’s personal life. The host comments on Jin’s Korean heritage and on his lean physique. David Harrison asks about his work-out routine and that’s the signal for the fifth contestant to do a dozen push ups on the floor.

It does look like a rehearsed segment but I will not complain. A hot guy doing physical exercise on live television in the hope of seducing the audience? I will never say no to that!

His grey tank top turns a bit wet...

View attachment 81204931

“I’m being told that we have reached the 100.000 mentions of the #HMIA hashtag on twitter, making this show trends worldwide!" The host suddenly jumps from his chair, excited. "Thank you and please, keep on commenting! Jin, they apparently love your style. It seems you might just be slightly overdressed for our audience's taste. But do not worry at home, we have read your messages, the swimsuit competition is coming very soon!”

Jin seems a bit surprised by this.

The contestants are not aware of what will be asked of them during the competition. I guess that keeping them on their toes is part of the fun. Although, it is not a real shock to anyone that they will soon undress for the cameras. The show is called Hottest Man in America after all and the teasers were not lacking of semi-naked oily men. Everbody knows what to expect.

Besides, we are on channel 22, probably the trashiest tv channel of the moment!

“Jin, you can stay right here while we welcome our sixth and finale contestant of the night. Carlos is 28, he is a cars' salesman in Miami, and check him out walking the red carpet, looking dapper as ever!”

Indeed, Carlos is wearing what looks like a very fancy suit, trendy round glasses, perfectly shined leather shoes and diamond earrings. He is the whole package.

“Last but not least.” The host comments with a wink. “Welcome to the show, Carlos.”

“Thank you, David. It’s a pleasure to be here!”

When he talks, some golden teeth appear in his mouth. Carlos is bling bling from head to toes.

“Tell me, Carlos. What made you want to take a shot at this crazy competition?”

“Ain’t it obvious? Those suits are not going to pay themselves off! Your home boy needs some money! And my mom has regularly told me I was the most handsome man in the world... and she's always right!”

Carlos laughs outrageously at his own comment and the host follows him as if he has just said the most snarky and clever remark ever. Can we skip to the swimsuit show already?

View attachment 81205241

They go sit in the armchairs where Jin is still seated.

“Carlos, let me introduce you to Jin, our bartender from San Francisco.”

The two shake hands awkwardly. Follows a cringy segment where the host asks each of them to comment the other one’s physique. Carlos remains classy, as much as you can on Channel 22, and mostly jokes his way around the host's questions.

Carlos ends up talking about doing the show primarily to make his mother proud. He is a smart guy, he knows that he needs to move the public too.

But his time is cut very short. The show is already running late and the host announces that the swimming suit contest will take place "in a few minutes" after the third and finale commercial break.

“Time for our studs to show us the goods!” The host says as the six contestants finally all meet on stage.

View attachment 81205601

Those producers know what they are doing, who would not come back after this break?!

[COMMERCIAL BREAK]
Commercial break literally cracks me up lol

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok everyone we need to be smart about this its like big brother let’s not get rid of the entertainment. We need to consider what the show is about and what the guys are willing to do and remember some of these guys are in relationships and religious. So how far are they willing to push the boundaries and knowing @thehottestmenxx he will put them through their paces. So with that being said

1. Oliver he’s the entertainment for sure the trouble maker. The banter between him and Mitchell is already a great start

2. Jared let’s see what he’s willing to do with-his girlfriend watching at home

3. Mitchell let’s see if he stays a virgin by the end of it.

4. Jin let’s see if he stays faithful to the boyfriend

5. Kyle he seems super hot so let’s go with him

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Twelve hunky guys, avid of fame and fortune, enrol in a brand-new reality tv-show to elect the HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA and win the highly coveted ONE MILLION DOLLARS prize. How far will they be willing to go to earn your votes? See them going further and further as the show advances! You will decide who will be kicked out each episode and I will have to adapt the story accordingly.

As always
this is a pure work of fiction. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

More illustrations and bonus content for this story + more says in the votes and future challenges + tons of other erotic stories are available on my Patreon. Thanks for the support!

HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA

Premiere night (part 2)

I am not proud to admit it but I have been waiting for the second episode of the Hottest Man in America show all week. There were rumours about the new contestants leaking online and the teasers announced an episode even steamier than the first one.

“More hunks! More muscles! More daring than ever!” The promos were saying.

I was also anxious to know who would be evicted amongst the first six contestants. I have not picked up my phone to vote myself but I was curious about who had gotten the favour of the audience.
Maybe I am investing myself too much in this crap (eh, I am going through a tough break up, I need some entertainment), but it seems that I will not be disappointed tonight. As David Harrison appears on my screen, a small logo signals that the show is “not recommended for people under the age 13 years old”.

Interesting. This was not specified last week.

“Welcome back on Chanel 22 for another night of fierce competition for the twelve studs fighting for the One million dollars prize! Last week, you have been introduced to Kyle, Jared, Oliver, Mitchell, Jin and Oliver. Tonight, six more hunks will be presented to you! Comment who you like, and dislike, with the hashtag #HMIA. You will ultimately decide of who shall be… THE HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA!”

The title shows up on the screen with the American flag as the host walks through the stage.

“Who have you decided to evict last week? We will all find out soon enough! But we have a very busy evening tonight and six studs backstage are eager to enter the competition, so let’s get down to business. Please welcome to the stage our first contestant of the night, Darrell.”

1.png

I should have expected that, they will only tell us who is evicted at the very end of the show… Those fuckers, they know how to get us through all three of the commercial breaks!

Thankfully my disappointment is quickly replaced by a genuine feeling of excitement as a shirtless guy, only wearing some black joggers’ pants, walks on the red carpet.

Apparently, they now introduce the contestants shirtless! Fuck yeah, I am all for it! And what a stud to start with!

“Darrell is 22, he is a fitness and underwear model (I could have bet!) from New-York city.”

Darrell’s black skin looks like is glowing under the sunset. The dude has got everything: triceps, biceps, pecs, abs, but what I like most about him is that he let his thick black hair grow on his muscular body. Someone said ALPHA Boy?

The cameraman knows exactly what to do: focusing on the contestant’s glorious chest while he shakes hands with the host.

“Welcome to the show, Darrell. And what a choice of outfit to introduce yourself to America!”

“You don’t like it, Daniel?”

“Au contraire, mon cher!” The host replies in a ridiculous French accent. “I am sure our audience loves it!”

“I did not know what to wear so I guess the smartest choice was to come here in my work clothes.” Darrell winks at the camera.

Jesus, I am weak… I am already hard watching this!

2.png

“Excellent choice! We like the authenticity here on Chanel 22.” The host replies, taking the opportunity to touch the contestant’s broad shoulders.

“I’m all natural!” Darrell says, flexing his biceps and showing off some veins.

Authenticity! Let me laugh! This is the most rehearsed and staged show ever but as long as it involves male nudity, I am not complaining.

“Let’s have a seat, Darrell. I’m sure the public is dying to know more about you.”

They go sit on the armchairs for a quick interview.

I am not really focused on what they are saying, Darrell’s abs are way too distracting. But at some point, they end up talking about his modelling slash personal trainer career and Darrell proposes to showcase his work by doing some crunches right at the feet at David Harrison.

I mean, ridiculous, of course. But also… WOW! The body on this guy is insane, and when you add a bit of sweat in those fury armpits, it is even better.

I have been stroking myself checking the contestants from last week’s social media for the last seven days, but I am sure that this guy will provide me some more materials to jerk off to!

The host counts as Darrell exercises:

“30, 31, 32… Oh boy, this man is a machine!”

“Please, David, that’s nothing!”

Darrell gets up, not showing any sign of tiredness and instead sporting the biggest smile on his face. Such a cocky guy. Why am I always falling for those?

Darrell has presented himself as single and not ready to commit to anything serious, but already, several girls on social media are claiming they are dating him.

“And what type of women get you going, Darrell?”

“Should I really say it on national TV? Oh, what the hell! I don’t want to lie to the audience, I do have a thing for soccer moms!”

The host obviously loves that somewhat provocative answer.

Too bad that Darrell is not gay but maybe being locked up inside a villa full of hot jocks will change his mind… One can hope!

“Darrell, I am sorry to have to cut our time short but you know how it is! We have five more jocks to introduce, a swimsuit show to attend and a contestant to evict before the end of the night.”

“We’ll see each other later then… Only, with less clothes on!” Darrell jokes, just slightly lowering his pants to tease us.

I cannot wait.

The host smiles and goes at the end of the red carpet to welcome the second contestant of the evening. Immediately, I am surprised as he looks older than the young hunks we have met so far.

“Please, welcome to the stage, Bastian. He is 45, lives in Kansas City with his only son and is a real estate agent.”

3.png

A daddy. I should have expected such a profile, he was the only cliché missing from the line-up.

Bastian walks on to the stage. He is barely more clothed than Darrell, wearing a too small for his size tank top showcasing the full glory of his (muscular) arms but also his lower abs and what seems to be some pubic hair. (Scandalous but yummy as fuck!)

He also went the sport clothing route except that he has opted for the classic grey sweatpants instead of the black joggers.

Another important detail: the man is hairy as fuck, shoulders and back included. He is also sporting a short moustache and a trendy haircut. I am certain that the man wishes that he was still 20! Nevertheless, I am practically drooling over my tv screen.

As they go sit on the silver armchairs, the host asks:

“And what does your son think about your involvement in this show?”

“Listen David, my Peter is 18 now. He is a full-grown adult and I am pretty sure he would have loved to participate to the show himself if I have not snatched his place!”

“Well, if he is as hot as his daddy, then, he should definitely apply for next year.”

“Perfect, then our family will have earned 2 million dollars from this show!”

The host and the contestant laugh it off. Just like Darrell before him, Bastian is single “and ready to mingle”. The man has literally no shame though:

“You know how it is, the wifey found me in bed with the nanny… Two weeks later, we were signing the divorce papers and since them, I'm back to being the hottest bachelor in town!”

The host pretends to be shocked while it is clear the interview has been rehearsed. Cringy, I know. But let’s be real, what were we expecting from this type of show? We are not here to listen them talk about literature or politics!

“What team are you on, folks? #TeamNanny or #TeamWifey? Tell us on social media and do not forget to use the hashtag #HMIA!” The host says.

4.png

I have checked the tweets, people seem to be thirsting as much as I am over these guys. Although, a good amount of the messages is about how trashy reality tv have become and how dumb the show is… Still, they comment, so they watch!

The interview with Bastian lasts for a few more minutes but nothing too crazy happens next. You can feel that the host is in the rush, he has too little time to go through all of the segments planned for the night.

Soon enough, he calls for contestant number 3.

“Hunter is a 24, is a kindergarten teacher and he describes himself as a hopeless romantic.”

A seemingly cool guy walks on the red carpet. If you can believe it, Hunter is wearing something more than just a tank-top, a flannel shirt! He still looks handsome though, sharp jaw, large smile, white teeth. The numbers on the screen show 6 feet tall and 160 pounds.

“Hunter lives in Seattle with his mother and his two younger brothers.”

“I’m moving out soon, David! Don’t make me look bad to the public.” Hunter says as a joke to introduce himself to the host.

“Welcome, welcome! How are you feeling tonight, Hunter?”

“Excited! Nervous! Happy! Terrified! Everything in between!”

The contestant does not seem capable to remain still. He moves around the stage, waves at the cameras. He is clearly excited to be there.

“I bet this must be quite nerve wrecking walking on here. The show has reunited multiple millions of viewers last week, one could be overwhelmed by less!”

From all the guys so far, Hunter definitely appears as the most genuine. I wonder if he is really cut off for this show. Maybe he will be a breath of fresh air. I will reserve my judgement until I see him in a swimsuit though.

“I cannot imagine how you do this every week!” Hunter says to the host.

“Let’s just say that meeting handsome men such as yourself is a nice perk of my job! Please, let’s go sit down and have a little chat.”

“I almost forgot! Before that, David, I have something for you. My mom taught me to never show up to a party empty handed, and without at least, some flowers.”

The host seems actually surprised this time. This has not been rehearsed. Hunter searches inside his shirt and offers an intact red rose to David.

“This is for you, Sir, as a gesture to thank you for hosting this incredible show!” Hunter says, almost hitting on the host.

David Harrison seems a bit flustered. I understand. I would dream for a guy like Hunter to offer me a rose. Damn, the new guy knows exactly what to do, I am falling for his stupid trick and positive energy.

The two of them go sit down and I am surprised that the host does not accelerate the pace as the first commercial break should be coming in. Lost in his guest’s eyes, David Harrison seems to forget about his constant reminders of the "HMIA" hashtag and the other bullshit.

Worse, the two end up having an actual conversation!

From his life in Seattle, and mentioning the rain, Hunter is now talking about his job as a teacher and the importance of teaching the kids about the environment.

“This is such a cliché to say that we only have one planet we should care for, but it does not make it less of a truth worth repeating. I think the kids in my class would have some things to teach our current governments about the water crisis or the preservation of the Amazonian Forest.”

5.png

Suddenly the host jumps on his seat. He is clearly being scolded in his ear by the producers of the show. I smile to myself.

“Yes, Hunter! That’s hum… amazing. But hum… Right now a commercial break and then… Hum… Semi-naked studs in swimsuit! And hum… and yeah… An evictee! Do not…”

The show stops abruptly for the first commercial break. David was late on the schedule. After all these years hosting, he still can be side-tracked by a hot contestant. It is almost endearing. Almost, cause David Harrison remains, for the most part, unsufferable!

[FIRST COMMERCIAL BREAK]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA

Premiere night (part 2)

Five minutes later and they are back live.

David Harrison has returned to his natural “all-in-control” state and is ready to welcome the fourth contestant of the night.

“And welcome back on Chanel 22 for our second part of Premiere night where we introduce you to six hunks who will join the five studs that you have already qualified to enter the villa tonight! Who will be the Hottest Man in America? You decide!”

The usual logo appears on the screen.

“The next contestant is named Paul, he is 23. He is a sociology student but labelled himself as a, wait so I get this right, a vegan neo-feminist researcher and ally, if this means anything! Him too, believes he can be the hottest man in America! Why not?”

That was a weird introduction to say the least, and the profile who is walking on the red carpet is clearly different from all the other g uys so far.

If Paul’s green eyes and long black hair immediately catch your attention, the way he goes about his first runway walk is a bit disconcerting. The dude barely even smiles and wears a very simple outfit, still showcasing his large biceps and what seems to be a very athletic body, but looking like he does not care about being here.

In lot of ways, from his very white skin to his slow-paced energy, he is the exact opposite of Hunter’s entrance earlier.

His first exchange with the host is also very confusing.

“Support and research on feminist issues and veganism is no joke, Sir.” Paul says flatly to the poor host who seems very unused of this kind of contradiction.

“Of course, of course! I hope that I have not made you upset, my dear!”

“I do no get upset that easily.” Paul says, still without the start of a smile on his face. Ouch.

What the hell this guy is doing appearing on this trashy show is my first thought. I will get my answer soon enough as the contestant goes to sit on the now notorious silver armchair.

6.png

“I have one goal and one goal only coming here. I want to send a clear message to everyone’s watching. Being hot is not about doing sexy tricks or disrespecting women. It is about joining the feminist fight for women equality!”

“While taking your pants off…” The host remarks, being as snarky as ever!

I literally burst out laughing on my couch. But Paul apparently does not like to joke around.

“Again, you mock my fight but the viewers at home will vote and will show you what America is truly lusting after!”

Damn, the boy is certainly hot but if you want my opinion, he is a bit of a mood killer. Was not my point exactly that the interest of a show like this was to avoid any political or serious stuff and focus on defined abs and other joyous things such as visible penis lines?

The segment is a bit cringy as you can literally feel tension in the air.

I mean, I am all about women empowerment but if Paul wants his message to go through, the host is right, he definitely should take something off! I will be more interesting in listening.

Unsurprisingly, Paul is sent out to sit with the other contestants in the shortest time ever and David Harrison hurries to introduce the fifth contestant of the night. He seems way too happy to move on.

“Please welcome to the stage, Andrew. He is 20 years old, he works as a car repairman in Philadelphia, he is a football player and he dreams to become an actor.”

Now we are talking, an actual jock! And finally, someone has decided to show some more flesh! This was getting way too family friendly.

Andrew has come with white shorts and a sleeveless green sweater, but the front zipper is almost completely open, exposing his hairy (ginger hair! Yeah!) muscular chest.

The guy looks like he is coming straight out of an Instagram page, he has died his hair and beard red, flaunts a tribal tattoo on his right biceps, and has stunning blue eyes, complemented by trendy red glasses.

He looks hot and walks on the red carpet like a lost kid in a toy store, apparently impressed by everything that he sees.

7.png

“Hi… Thank you, David. Hi to the public. Oh… wow!”

“Welcome to the show, Andy! So nice to see that you are clearly enjoying being here with us!”

And that is for the snap comment towards Paul. But Andy does not get it, he does not seem to get much actually...

“Oh yeah, I am very, very, very happy to be here. I mean. To be on tv! Hi mom! Hi Friends!” He waves at the main camera.

Oh boy, a dumb jock. Just like I love them!

“And you have taken some notes on getting the attention from our viewers! Haven’t you?” The host literally goes to touch Andrew’s nipples!

What the hell? I guess this is why the show is not rated PG anymore. But also, where can I apply to get David Harrison’s job!?

“What do you mean, David? You think people like me?”

“Coming in, almost shirtless, that’s a bold statement.”

“Oh this? It’s just the producer’s assistant, he asked me to open the zipper before coming in, he was quite insistent and so I…”

David Harrison cuts him off:

“Well, that’s right a great choice in any case! Please join me for a chat!”

“Sure… Where?”

Oh Gosh, I really hope he is playing dumb at this point! Otherwise, this is almost concerning.

“Right here, Andy. You can sit on this chair.”

Like a well-trained dog, Andrew goes to sit next to the host.

The conversation clearly does not revolve around politics this time. Andy talks about his lovely girlfriend Louise, his football team almost making it to the state championship, and his passion for luxury sport cars.

“This is what you would do with the money, then? Offering yourself one of those babies?”

“Buying a... baby?” Andy asks, clueless as a door knob.

“A sport car, I mean!”

“Oh yes! I would! I guess. Louise would have to approve though. And I would have to beat all of those other guys…”

David Harrison literally pats the contestant’s hair. “Good boy.” He says.

I am both appalled and amazed by this guy!

8.png

“Speaking of the competition, it is time to welcome the final contestant of the night but also the final contender for the one-million-dollar prize… You might already know him if you are familiar with TikTok, he has more than 500 thousand subscribers to his page, checking his dance routines and his skits…"

A ridiculous suspensful music starts to play.

"Please welcome to the stage, Marc AKA ThirstTraps101 on TikTok!”

A black guy, wearing a grey crop top showcasing his abs, really in for the young hunks nowadays, is walking on the red carpet. Maybe he has 500K subscribers but I have no idea who that dude is. It does not prevent me from enjoying the view though.

Marc has some tattoos, on his arms, on his chest, even on his neck but the one I am most drawn to is the tattoo on his lower abs, probably ending up on his pubes but currently hidden by his low-hanging jeans short. I could swear this dude is not wearing any underwear! You gotta love that.

“Marc is 20 years old and lives in sunny Miami!”

The guy is clearly used to play with the camera and repeatedly winks at the audience.

“Hi David! So nice to finally meet you!”

“How does it feel like going from your bedroom to this stage in front of millions of Americans!”

“Fucking great!”

Jesus, they have not blurred out the "fucking," word that is probably my biggest shock of the evening.

"I will be missing my TikTok community while I am in the house but I hope I will make them proud!”

“If you do get to enter our house... Are you ready to let go of your phone?”

Marc gets out his phone and pretends to kiss it.

“I will miss it dearly! David, would you mind appearing in a last TikTok before I let go of social medias?”
“Sure, sure. How does it work? Should I simply take my clothes off and do a silly dance?” The host jokes.
“Actually, yeah! That would be great!”

Marc starts filming but David does not strip. Not his style. He simply repeats the usual #HMIA hashtag for the “ThirstTraps101” community. While the two walks towards the silver armchairs, I take a quick look at the TikTok.

Thirst traps indeed, besides the crop top he is wearing now, Marc barely never has any clothes on, he is dancing with only a short towel around his waist, or tiny nylon shorts enhancing his bulge. Needless to say, I have subscribed right away.

9.png

I revert my attention back at the show when the host says the word “gay.”

“I heard in one of your videos that you were not defining yourself as straight or gay but as a polyamorous pansexual. Can you explain what that means to our audience, I mean, to those at home born before the 2000s?”

“It just means that I do not limit myself with silly labels (still, you have defined yourself with a label… but I will let it slide). I am open to all kind of relationship as long as it is consenting. The straight monogamous lifestyle has been imposed by society. Maybe it had a purpose before but now, I think me, and a lot of people of my generation, just aim at being free!”

“Ain’t that it inspiring and beautiful!”

“Love who you love! Be who you are!” Marc says.

I roll my eyes. I guess gen Z is still better than homophobic baby boomers so I will take it.

Again, time is passing by quickly and this time, David does not want to piss off the producers of the show. While Marc is still in the middle of a sentence, the host gets up and walks to the camera:

“You have met all of our contestants but the show is only starting. Coming next, the well-anticipated swimsuit show and then, right after, the eviction of one of our contestants from last week! Who will impress you and who will leave the show for good, it’s next in The Hottest Man in America!”

I must say, at this point, I am fully in. I am both dying to see those hunks in swimsuits and see who gets evicted from last week.

10.png

[SECOND COMMERCIAL BREAK]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA

Premiere night (part 2)

During the commercial break, I cannot help myself from checking the social media and the damn #HMIA hashtag. Apparently Bastian, the “daddy”, was involved in a sex-tape and it has leaked during the show but I cannot find it. Fuck.

When David Harrison comes back on my screen, I have lost myself in pages and pages of a forum where people share the hottest pictures of the contestants they could find from various legitimate (or not) sources.

Apparently, there are some files on Marc and Darrell, a rumour says they already know each other!

“And welcome back on the Hottest Man in America show! You have been waiting for this all week and here we finally are.” David Harrison announces. “Six more hunks are going to walk on the runway in their favourite swimsuit, just for you. Who will get your attention... and your votes? Let's find out.”

The host winks at the camera which immediately turns towards Darrell.

The hot 22 years old is wearing a very simple, but fitting, black speedo, bulging like crazy and enhancing his whole body. Again, it looks like the personal trainer is glistening as he walks in this outfit.

I was already a fan of his upper body, but the lower body is great as well. Great thighs, a peachy bum, you can even see the top of his ass crack while he is turning around. My dick is definitely reacting to this sight!

And the cocky contestant knows exactly how to entertain an audience, after going back and forth on the runway, he starts doing push ups on stage. I want to rip that speedo apart and take a bite in that ass!
Oh boy. Maybe I will vote this week, I think I am falling in love...

11.png

Just like last time, the segment is very fast paced as from Darrell, we quickly move on to "Daddy Bastian".

I was not so sure about him before but from the moment when he appears in his super-revealing bright blue trunks, I am in awe. Yes, Daddy, yes!

Bastian is fit but, most importantly, hairy as fuck: chest, thighs, legs, but also, back, shoulders, ass and he is not afraid to show it all.

I think part of his appeal is that he reminds me of my best friend from highschool’s dad. I would go for sleepovers to his place and sometimes, his father would wander around the house in just his underwear. Talk about a gay awakening! For many nights, I wanted to see more. Bastian is finally giving me everything I have ever wanted.

Clearly, daddy spends a lot of time at the gym! I guess he is used to show off in the locker-room as he is obviously shameless. When he turns around and we get to see his side profile, you can tell that the swimsuit that he is wearing does not fit him well enough and is quite loose…

Wait…

Is that his dick that I can guess underneath? His balls!? Damn it looks like he is packing BIG TIME!

I cannot believe they would show that on national TV. When the lights falls on the front, you can clearly see his penis line, the guy is uncut, there seems to be a lot of foreskin in there…

Fuck, it even looks like he is getting "excited" walking on this stage! I am literally touching my own dick now, just looking at this guy.

12.png

But right before it becomes too lewd for national TV, comes the next contestant.

I was expecting Hunter but they have switched out the order a bit… At first, I can barely recognize him. Without his clothes on, Paul is like a different person!

Where was he hiding this incredible body earlier? The vegan activist looks like a literal Greek God. Believe it or not, he also smiles! Very faintly and not for so long, but for a split second as he starts walking on the runway, he does smile for the camera.

Paul is wearing a black and white swimsuit, less revealing than the other two but small enough to flaunt his impressive body. His green eyes are still very appealing and... well, maybe I could get to like this guy after all!

It is easier to root for a neo-feminist when he has the body of a super-jacked actor, straight from a Marvel movie!

The host agrees with me:

“Who knew Paul was hiding thins underneath his clothes? Vegan diet does not seem so bad after all!”

Sadly, this is enough to set Paul off, and again, he is pissed… Damn! If only he could loosen up a little. He is so much more handsome when he smiles.

Still, I ignore the gloomy face and I focus on the large pecs and 8 packs abs. Maybe I could enjoy him more if I mute my TV? It would probably be a good recommendation to appreciate this show as a whole.

Paul walks down the stage, annoyed, and Hunter takes his place swiftly.

Again, it feels like we have pressed "on", on an energy switch button.

Hunter gives off great vibes and has chosen to wear a pair of orange (with slight touches of white, green and pink shades) skimpy speedos giving him a huge and appetizing bulge.

If Hunter had walked the red carpet earlier, wearing more clothes than the others, once wearing this tiny speedos, the kindergarten teacher is definitely scoring some points!

Him too is sporting a great muscular body, clearly a criteria to take part in the show anyway, and could as well be featured in a swimsuit commercial.

Is not it cool when the genuinely nice guys happen to also be hot as fuck?

13.png

“Hunter is giving all the other contestants a run for their money with this pose! He told us he was looking for real love, well, I am sure members of our audience are ready to give it to him.”

Hunter smiles at the comment and waves at the camera. Clearly one of my personal favourites for the night, I wonder what the rest of America thinks about him. No need to ponder about what David Harrison thinks though, he is clearly into him!

After flexing for the camera and making his pecs dance a little, always a classy move as I think to myself, Hunter finally leaves the stage to leave some room for Andrew.

The dumb jock is wearing even skimpier and tinier speedos, black and orange, barely only covering his junks!

Probably another choice from the production! Smart idea, if you want my opinion.

The more skin Andy shows, the more likely I am to vote for him. The footballer is not the most comfortable on stage but he carefully listens to every instruction given by the host.

“Come on, Andy. Flex for your fans a little!”

“You think I have already got some fans?” He asks, excited.

“Show off that great body of yours and you might convince them to vote for you!”

Andy smiles happily and obliges, stretching his upper body, flexing his biceps, even kissing his arm to entice the audience. Shit, is my dick really leaking precum at that sight? Yes! I really need to have sex and meet someone shortly…

14.png

When Andrew turns around, he flaunts some perfectly rounded ass cheeks and some more ginger hair. I am certain that if the host would ask him to walk naked on stage, he would do it in a blink of the eye but sadly, David Harrison already welcomes the finale contestant of the evening…

"Marc, everyone is waiting for you, and..."

The host stops talking. You know shit have really hit the fan when even David Harrison is at a loss for words.

WHAT A SIGHT the last contender offers. Visibly, Marc has learnt a lot about peaking the interest of the audience in less than a minute, working on his thirst traps TikTok, the social media star is wearing the most shocking swimsuit yet!

The fabric of the leopard print suit only aims at covering his asscrack and his junks... and talking about his junks... The bulge of this thing is simply unreal! I really wonder whether he has put a sock or not in his trunks as it is so blatantly huge. If he has not, he definitely needs to enter the house so we can have a closer look at this package through the 24/7 camera livefeeds!

The best thing though is how much Marc seems to enjoy showing off for the cameras. He knows exactly what he is doing and is not afraid to flaunt his entire body to catch the attention of the gay audience.

You caught me, Marc: I am literally jerking off watching you walk on the runway!

I am so into this that I have almost forgotten that the show is not over yet. Contrary to the previous week, there is still something really important to do!

15.png

As the six hunks of the night gather on stage, David Harrison announces that the six contestants from the first week are coming back so he can reveal the name of the evictee!

"And that will be, right after this finale break!"

A third commercial break?! Are they kidding me?!

[THIRD COMMERCIAL BREAK]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA

Premiere night (part 2) - VOTES RESULTS

The break is a very short one this time, only displaying two advertisements, one for lube and the other one for condoms.

At least, Channel 22 knows its audience well...

“And welcome back for the very last segment of the show. You have loved them last week, you have supported them, you have been millions voting for them and now… It is time to reveal who will enter the house and who will be staying at the front door. Please, welcome to the stage, Kyle, Jared, Oliver, Mitchell Jin and Carlos!”

The camera moves over to the six hunks standing in front of the doors of the villa, pretending to smile when they are clearly super stressed out.

I cannot believe it but I am stressed too! I have put my dick back in my pants and I am now waiting anxiously for the results. Jesus, I realy am invested too much into this show!

“The results have been very closed and every vote counted! Especially between the last three, the battle went on until the very last minute!" David Harrison explains.

“But the one who has received the most votes and who will be the first contestant to enter the house is…”

A suspenseful music is now playing in the background. I cannot take my eyes off the screen.

“Kyle! Our fireman from Boston!"

Kyle looks seriously relieved and throws his fist in the air.

“Yes! Thank you, thank you so much, America!”

“Congratulations Kyle, you will be the first one to set foot in our beautiful villa. Please, just go through the door right behind us.”

“Thanks… I cannot believe it! Good luck, guys!” Kyle says as he walks through the large door, some tears appearing in his eyes. He now has one chance out of eleven to win one million dollars!

16.png

“Five contestants are standing before me. Four more spots left! The second contestant who has received the most votes is…”

The suspensful music intensifies once more.

"Mitchell!"

Wow, the Christian farmer boy made it through! I did expect him to stick around, but second in the voting, that is quite impressive. Just like Kyle, he is ecstatic to hear his name.

"Thank you God!" He kisses the cross aroud his neck. "Thank you America. I will not disappoint you!"

I sure hope so.

"Please, you can join Kyle inside. This is your house too now!"

Mitchell quickly hugs the remaining contestants and run towards the house. The atmosphere is getting more tense outside. Only three more spots.

17.png

"I know you guys cannot wait... Oliver, Carlos, Jin or Jared? Who will be the next one to enter the house?"

Damn, David if you know we cannot wait, why keep on with the suspense?

"And the third contestant to enter the house tonight will be...

Carlos!"

I gasp. This, I was not expecting. I thought he might be the first one to leave the house. Carlos seems as surprised as I am to be the third one called in.

Carlos thanks the audience and promises he will do everything to deserve our votes. The last three seem ready to pass out but try to keep the appearances with some (obvious) fake smile.

"The votes were very close between the three of you and it has moved a lot during the week. In the end, only a handful of votes made all the difference."
18.png

"And the fourth contestant entering the house tonight is...

Jared!"

Jared seems super relieved. I am too. He was one of my favourites last week.

"I have to talk to Mitchell! Maybe I'll start believing in God now!" Jared jokes. "I really... I really thought I was going to go against Oliver and Jin."

He looks at them empathically.

"And now there were two." The host says sombrely as if one of Oliver or Jin was about to be sentenced to death.

Another camera shows Jared entering the house.

19.png

The suspensful music is so loud at this point, we can barely hear the host. Oliver and Jin are very closed to each other. Their life is about to change, one way or another.

"In just a minute, one of you will lose his shot at the one-million-dollar grand prize. This is cruel but you knew the rules coming in. The audience always has the last word..."

I am litteraly biting my nails. Damn. This is just a stupid show. Why do I care so much?

"And tonight... The audience has decided to give one of your another chance to be elected the Hottest Man in America while the other one will be sent home..."

Come on, David, just tell us already!

"The one hunk entering the house tonight will be...

Jin!

I am sorry Oliver, that means that you are evicted tonight."

Fuck. I did not expect Oliver to be voted out week one! I thought he had made quite the impression. Maybe I should have voted? He seems quite stunned by the news. Ouch. That must hurt! Walking in a thong on live television to end up being the first one evicted!

Oliver still shakes hands with his competitor, wishing him luck in this "fucked-up game."

The credits already start to play as David Harrison shouts at the screen:

"And now, you can vote for your favourite contestant from tonight! Join us next week to find out who will be the five hunks joining Kyle, Mitchell, Carlos, Jared and Jin in the house! Who will utltimately be the Hottest Man in America? You decide!"

20.png

"See you next week on Channel 22!"

[END OF PREMIERE NIGHT - PART II]

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys,

You know the drill. It's now up to you to vote for your favourite(s) contestant(s)! ;)

Only the five with the most votes will continue the competition and join the already qualified: Kyle, Mitchell, Carlos, Jin and Jared.

You can vote right here on LPSG by posting a message on this thread with your vote.

You can only vote once but you can vote from one to five contestants.

Each vote on this thread = 5 points for the contestant.

To have access to bonus content and to have more say in future challenges and in the voting, you can join my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

The vote on LPSG ends next Friday night. I will post a shorter episode afterwards with the results of the votes and some news from the guys already in the house.

Who will stay in the show ? It's up to you!

01.png