HOTTEST MAN IN AMERICA (Fake reality tv show)

Mpule

Superior Member
Media
Guys,

You know the drill. It's now up to you to vote ! ;)

And it is time for the special "swap" vote!

Below you can vote either for:
  • Keeping the finale six as it is: Kyle, Carlos, Andy, Mitchell, Bastian and Jin.

• OR Swapping one of the finale six with one of the six previously evicted houseguests: Darrell, Jared, Paul, Hunter, Marc or Oliver.
View attachment 84827871

You can vote right here on LPSG by posting a message on this thread with your vote.

You can only vote once:

Either you vote: "no swap": the finale six remains as it is currently.

But if you want to vote to reintegrate one of the evictees, you have to tell me who you want to evict from the current finale six so the previously evicted houseguest can replace him!

To have access to bonus content and to have more say in the voting, you can join my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

The vote on LPSG ends on December 25th at midnight.

Who will be part of the "true" top 6 ? It's up for you to decide!
Swap Hunter and Mitchell

Reactions: thehottestmenxx

SexyTroy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys,

• Keeping the finale six as it is: Kyle, Carlos, Andy, Mitchell, Bastian and Jin.

• OR Swapping one of the finale six with one of the six previously evicted houseguests: Darrell, Jared, Paul, Hunter, Marc or Oliver.
View attachment 84827871

You can vote right here on LPSG by posting a message on this thread with your vote.

You can only vote once:

But if you want to vote to reintegrate one of the evictees, you have to tell me who you want to evict from the current finale six so the previously evicted houseguest can replace him!

To have access to bonus content and to have more say in the voting, you can join my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

SWAP
Carlos OUT Jared IN

SkyLarkin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys,

View attachment 84827871

You can only vote once:

SWAP Bastian for Oliver, didn’t get to see a lot of him and I definitely want to his cock and big butt all unclothed.

Bartflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys,

View attachment 84827871

You can only vote once:

SWAP Jin for Jared!

Happy Holidays, Thomas. Thanks for entertaining us!
Also for the other readers, have a nice Holiday week!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys,

View attachment 84827871

You can only vote once:

Yessssssssss that was f**king fantastic that twist at the end made me gasp lmao

SkyLarkin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a hard one I want oliver in the house he would add to the entertainment for sure and possibly even change the dynamics and shake things up.

I like andy but swap him for oliver
Although I would like Andy to stay just for the ridiculously dumb moments between him and everyone else, I think Bastian leaving wouldn't be that big of a deal. Also putting Oliver back in is such a non-brainer, he's hot as fuck--despite being a Sims character which isn't a downgrade at all.

Pierrou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wooaaahhh I just realised you voted for jin sorry you're crazy to. Jin is absolutely fantastic he's keeping this show alive
Well to be honest it was more related to the aestetic side ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Since it's “The Hottest Man” and Jin is not the hottest here

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Although I would like Andy to stay just for the ridiculously dumb moments between him and everyone else, I think Bastian leaving wouldn't be that big of a deal. Also putting Oliver back in is such a non-brainer, he's hot as fuck--despite being a Sims character which isn't a downgrade at all.
I thought about Bastian but hes got 2 guys calling him daddy. Mitchell caught himself calling Bastian daddy and had to correct himself lol. That's why I want him to say he could possibly break one of these guys into doing something sexual. Also he's a threat to kyle and Carlos