Anthony Montgomery: Travis Mayweather from Enterprise
Conner Trinneer: Charles "Trip" Tucker III from Enterprise
Garrett Wang: Harry Kim from Voyager

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll admit to have had more then a few guys on Star Trek I found attractive. Connor Trinneer is a hottie, but I'm adding my vote for Chris Hemsworth.

They took such a gorgeous looking guy, who brought such great strength of character to the screen, and gave him something some actors wait their whole carriers for... a great and memorable death scene.

The crime being of course that his character's death was what kicked off the movie. Well... that and they made him wear clothes, but what can we do?

Did I mention he's gorgeous? HOT! HOT! HOT!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From the different series, that is. I think it's hands down Jonathan Frakes ......

Frakes , as Ryker, is the most masculine one in my opinion and certainly the most handsome ....to me he has endless sexual appeal! Picard would come next! The others were just kind of boyishly cute:cool:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the different series, that is. I think it's hands down Jonathan Frakes ......

Frakes , as Ryker, is the most masculine one in my opinion and certainly the most handsome ....to me he has endless sexual appeal! Picard would come next! The others were just kind of boyishly cute:cool:

Yes! I cannot tell you how many times, as a kid, I lusted over Riker (early, bald-faced Riker, though he was still hot with the beard and a little girth later on). The blue eyes, big smile and sturdy body were drool-worthy! I used to love it when he stood profile to the camera, because in those early episodes you could definately see some "tenting" in that uniform.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stephen Brooks as Ensign Garrovick

Garrovick.jpg

ThinInLA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thee1, you're so right! IMHO, Scott Bakula is definitely the hottest Star Trek character. If I remember right, he was in a Jockey ad years ago that perfectly showed off his chest.