Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MY first thought for hottest, also was Jonathan Frakes -- that beard, that FURRRR! Loved the episode where Enterprise was on some matriarchal planet, the men subservient and sole purpose for mating, and Ryker as a "mating choice" got marched in wearing the local garb featuring a one-shoulder-strap garment which bared much of the (and HIS, furrrrrry) chest. {slurp!}

[dunno whether it's simply dial-up interminably slow loading, but I get nothing on photobucket links and usually close that tab after several minutes of nothingness. Don't even attempt youtube stuff; KNOW video will take fractions of hour to load, plus slow whatever else viewing. rural America internet !]

Last edited:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MY first thought for hottest, also was Jonathan Frakes -- that beard, that FURRRR! Loved the episode where Enterprise was on some matriarchal planet, the men subservient and sole purpose for mating, and Ryker as a "mating choice" got marched in wearing the local garb featuring a one-shoulder-strap garment which bared much of the (and HIS, furrrrrry) chest. {slurp!}

[dunno whether it's simply dial-up interminably slow loading, but I get nothing on photobucket links and usually close that tab after several minutes of nothingness. Don't even attempt youtube stuff; KNOW video will take fractions of hour to load, plus slow whatever else viewing. rural America internet !]

Wow, I haven't used dial-up in ages. I know how much of a pain it is.

spanishboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all of them, but I must say I find the Enterprise male cast extraordinary...talented...haha! I have actually met Anthony Montgomery, Connor Trineer, Scott Bakula and Dominic Keating at a London Star Trek convention last year...and they are still handsome! And also great actors! I love the whole franchise, but from the point of view of the actors' male beauty..I vote for ST ENTERPRISE.
Yes, Chris Pine with his boyish smile is extremely handsome and so was young Shatner.
WE LOVE STAR TREK...AND WE WANT A NEW SERIES!!!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TOS: Sulu
TNG: The Borg Hugh in "I Borg"
DS9: Jake Sisco
VOY: Harry Kim
ENT: Mayweather

The guy who played Hugh, Jonathan Del Arco, is openly gay. In a strange way, I feel like that validates my crush on Hugh.

Rainbeauxd

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve recently been getting into the massive expanse that is Star Trek. My thoughts for each series are as follows -

TOS: Kirk - Shatner was a classic Hollywood beauty. Gorgeous smile, lovely body, and great character.

TNG: Riker - Frakes was a hunk, no doubt. Anytime he took his shirt off, all I could think was, “Daddy.”

DS9: Jake Sisko - He might not have been Starfleet, but he was definitely a definitive character and cute.

VOY: Paris - It was a damn shame they never got Robert Duncan McNeill’s shirt off.

ENT: No comment yet, as I’ve not started this series. But from the Timelines game, I’m going to say Tucker or Mayweather.

DIS: Culber, Pike, and Lorca - So many options from the most recent inclusion to Star Trek.