Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmm,,,not sure if this counts or not, but it is the closest thing that has happend (or will happen with a dude,lol) & me.

Anyway I was like in 11th grade & this happened in the shower room after football pract. It was ealry in the season & the varsity, Jv & freshmen were all on field & ended up finishing about the same time. The showers were like really crowded, there is like 27 or 30 showerheads or something like that & they were all taken. I waited for an opening & took a quick shower. I guess this other dude (honestly dont remember his name) saw me turning off my shower & he came up behind me without me knowing it. So when I turned around i walked right into him. We were about same ht & Everything touched, everything,,, lol. We were stuck together for like a second or 2, then I tried to move one way & he went the same way, I moved the other & so did he, so we were stuck together for another second or 2 & yes EVERYTHING was still touching, lol. Finally I went one way & he went the other & we slid against each other & as we did my hand slid across his dick & his across mine. I have to admit it was a wierd feeling but it was kinda exciting I suppose. I think we were both self concious about it but I dont think that anyone even noticed. Sorry if its a lame story, but I have always thought of it as I my one gay experience since I was like stuck nude against another nuded dude & we touched dicks,,,lol.

Dude, it is not lame. Thanks for sharing. If I were straight, that would also have eben the closest to a gay experience ever!
Cool story - it is bad when such shit happens!

Reactions: Mikemoorehead2135

jerrywny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
few summers ago when i still had a boat my gf and i always used to spend weekends w/her gf and her boyfriend. we would anchor in a secluded bay and cook out and drink and get silly. saturday nights would always end w/both couples heading off to their cabins and having sex. we could always hear them screwing and it was a turn on - im sure they could hear us too. part way through the summer the girls , yah the girls!, decided we should do it on the deck of the boat. Not swapping but just doing it in the same proximity. That only lasted a few weekends before the 2 twosomes became 1 foursome. The girls interacted but me and rick didnt. What started the "striaght turned gay" part of the story was the girls having a friendly disagreement over whos boyfriend had the bigger dick. the next time we hooked up they had us kneel and face eachother and they strokeds us side by side. we were pretty even matched up so then it became who had the most stamina. girls swapped cocks and worked on both of em furiously, both hard dicks aimed head to head. the girls were pumpin em hard trying to get us both to cum before their own boyfriend came. The fast pumpin resulted in both cocks bumpin and rubbing until they started to have there own little cock fight. our dicks got pretty hard and i was pretty sure he was gona cum first when out of the blue he gripped my shaft HARD and started working it trying to make me cum first. i gripped his and just squeezed and when i did he put mine in a tight grip too. we just kneeled there inches apart with eachothers throbing cocks in a death grip, staring eachother down. im not sure if the girls thought we were about to fight or what but they both started to suck on our dicks and we eventualy came and decided to call it a draw. so i cant say it was a "gay" experience but there i was face to face w/another masculine guy and we both had a hand full of cock. had the girls not been there it definatley would have felft very gay.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, here's mine, although it wasn't really "by choice," it's till pretty hot now that a couple of years have gone by.

my freshman year i was at a house party where i just got totally wasted. i was talking to this smoking hot chick all night that i knew i was going to get to fuck at the end of the night, but apparently i had gotten so drunk that i was passed out by 1 am in one of the upstairs bedrooms. i knew the people that lived there, and the second floor was locked, which i had a key to. apparently i let myself up there, but forgot to lock the door behind me.

so i'm passed out on one of the beds, and the next thing i know i'm getting this AMAZING blowjob. i'm so drunk though that i can barely open my eyes. in fact, i can barely speak, just slight moans. (whiskey dick was never a problem for me though) i think it's the girl i was talking to, so i'm pretty happy, or dreaming, one of the two. ;) but i manage to open an eye, AND IT'S A DUDE! it's this guy that i talked to earlier. i knew him kinda well. he was totally straight acting, but i had a hunch he was gay. we'd chatted at various parties thoughout the year, but nothing weird, although he always seemed to 'give me a look.' he kind of reminded me of old school jared leto,not the freaky musician jared leto. lol anyways, so i was completely freaked out, so i just pretended to be asleep, but i was ROCK HARD, and the bj was fucking amazing. and i think i even kept up the drunken half-quiet moaning. at one point he pulled his dick out and rubbed out cocks together. i didn't cum but i know he did bc i heard him blow his load and when i woke up later that night i saw his load in the garbage can next to the bed.

i only told one other person what happened, my best friend, and he was confused about why i didn't jump up and beat his ass. i told him a) i was too drunk to move, there was no way that was going to happen. b) if i freaked out and made a big scene about it, people at the party would think that i invited it to happen or i was a part of it or whatever and it would just call a ton of attention to it. what i didn't tell my friend though was that i didn't want him to stop. lol

i've never done anything with a dude since.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok, here's mine, although it wasn't really "by choice," it's till pretty hot now that a couple of years have gone by.

my freshman year i was at a house party where i just got totally wasted. i was talking to this smoking hot chick all night that i knew i was going to get to fuck at the end of the night, but apparently i had gotten so drunk that i was passed out by 1 am in one of the upstairs bedrooms. i knew the people that lived there, and the second floor was locked, which i had a key to. apparently i let myself up there, but forgot to lock the door behind me.

so i'm passed out on one of the beds, and the next thing i know i'm getting this AMAZING blowjob. i'm so drunk though that i can barely open my eyes. in fact, i can barely speak, just slight moans. (whiskey dick was never a problem for me though) i think it's the girl i was talking to, so i'm pretty happy, or dreaming, one of the two. ;) but i manage to open an eye, AND IT'S A DUDE! it's this guy that i talked to earlier. i knew him kinda well. he was totally straight acting, but i had a hunch he was gay. we'd chatted at various parties thoughout the year, but nothing weird, although he always seemed to 'give me a look.' he kind of reminded me of old school jared leto,not the freaky musician jared leto. lol anyways, so i was completely freaked out, so i just pretended to be asleep, but i was ROCK HARD, and the bj was fucking amazing. and i think i even kept up the drunken half-quiet moaning. at one point he pulled his dick out and rubbed out cocks together. i didn't cum but i know he did bc i heard him blow his load and when i woke up later that night i saw his load in the garbage can next to the bed.

i only told one other person what happened, my best friend, and he was confused about why i didn't jump up and beat his ass. i told him a) i was too drunk to move, there was no way that was going to happen. b) if i freaked out and made a big scene about it, people at the party would think that i invited it to happen or i was a part of it or whatever and it would just call a ton of attention to it. what i didn't tell my friend though was that i didn't want him to stop. lol

i've never done anything with a dude since.

As much as we don't like to admit it BJ from a guy who knows EXACTLY what a guy needs and where to plant it is so much better. I think women who can give great head was probably taught by a gay guy. Tried teaching my wife but the little nuisance are just hard to describe. Happened once unfortunately in college too.

Rock chalk Jayhawk, guy:rolleyes:

Reactions: bijockfl

ItalianStallion1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not necessarily a straight to gay moment for me, but the closest thing that's ever happened I suppose.

This was during my sophomore year of high school, it was Halloween. A couple of friends and I dressed as joggers with very short shorts, high socks, running shoes, and we had shirts but they were around our necks instead of on us. My best friend and I saw a small group of girls dressed a little sluttier than normal, so we jogged up, started talking to them, and for some reason they started rubbing me and my buddy through our shorts (we were in a park). Sure enough they got us hard, and one of the girls whipped out my dick and my friends and was jerking us side by side. A second girl joined in and they each started jerking one of us. After a little bit they asked why I was so much bigger than my buddy :p and they began to compare us together. Nothing gay really happened, but it was close I guess, or at least the closest thing for me haha.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Freshman year went to Fla for spring break, and 4 of us shared 2 full beds. The floor was so sketchy no one would sleep there so we shared beds. One night at heavy drinking, my bedmate flung his arm over my chest, and I felt his hardon press against my ass. I looked over my shoulder and he was deep in sleep. I tapped his arm, and said "dude, stop humping my ass". He woke up in a startle, and quickly rolled off me, and screamed "EWWW". that woke up the other guys, who asked wtf was going on, and I told him Eric was trying to hump my ass, and he went ballistic. Was pretty funny.

Reactions: Bigred12 and Heat

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm gonna guess that this is directed at me, yah?

lesson one, first of all no try talk like you one loco from Hawaii when you no can!

It really is embarrassing to hear, read, and listen to someone who, (especially surfers that have maybe lived, or are from the north shore via California, Florida, or Kauai) try.

Last edited:

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Freshman year went to Fla for spring break, and 4 of us shared 2 full beds. The floor was so sketchy no one would sleep there so we shared beds. One night at heavy drinking, my bedmate flung his arm over my chest, and I felt his hardon press against my ass. I looked over my shoulder and he was deep in sleep. I tapped his arm, and said "dude, stop humping my ass". He woke up in a startle, and quickly rolled off me, and screamed "EWWW". that woke up the other guys, who asked wtf was going on, and I told him Eric was trying to hump my ass, and he went ballistic. Was pretty funny.

i thought story was going to end MUCH differently. haha. too bad it didn't. ;)

Reactions: Heat

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well, a couple of years ago, me and my friend were just hanging around the house (its a mountain village, autumn time, evening, dark) and we were cold and decided to sit in the car and talk, it would be less cold. so we entered and sat on the back seat, talked some and, being young horny virgin teenagers started touching each other, under the shirt, the legs, butt. the windows got really fogged and after a few minutes his uncle opened the door. he saw nothing, and we left the car. later we found a nice little abandoned house, went beind it and sucked each other a little bit. no cum, just a few blows. was an interesting night :)
nowadays we are older but sometimes still we touch each other, like once when showering at the gym, he jerked having his back to me, i went to grab his cock as a joke, he pulled away. but the reason he pulled away wasnt that he didnt want me touching his dick, only because of me- he didnt want to cum all over my hand, not that i'd mind, his cum was still all over my hand :) i didnt know he'd finish that fast

dkr0714

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well, a couple of years ago, me and my friend were just hanging around the house (its a mountain village, autumn time, evening, dark) and we were cold and decided to sit in the car and talk, it would be less cold. so we entered and sat on the back seat, talked some and, being young horny virgin teenagers started touching each other, under the shirt, the legs, butt. the windows got really fogged and after a few minutes his uncle opened the door. he saw nothing, and we left the car. later we found a nice little abandoned house, went beind it and sucked each other a little bit. no cum, just a few blows. was an interesting night :)
nowadays we are older but sometimes still we touch each other, like once when showering at the gym, he jerked having his back to me, i went to grab his cock as a joke, he pulled away. but the reason he pulled away wasnt that he didnt want me touching his dick, only because of me- he didnt want to cum all over my hand, not that i'd mind, his cum was still all over my hand :) i didnt know he'd finish that fast

hot times