Hottest thing to happen at a biz meeting or convention?

dtwnseagy

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today at a meeting at a hotel I was staying at, during the brake, this guy was totally checking my suit bulge out. Turned out, he was staying in the hotel and we went up to his room and I got one hell of a BJ. Needless to say, I went back to the rest of the meetings with huge smile on my face and a renewed focus. Any of you exec guys have anything like this happen?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Company conventions/business conventions are great for this sort of thing: everyone's away from home and often in a relaxed mood, even though it's work-related. My best one was at a company meeting that lasted all week. Two colleagues (whom I'd never met before) from Canada had been flirting with me mercilessly (and I with them) since we arrived on the Sunday night, and on the Thursday after the big farewell dinner we got it on together and had a great threesome - some of the best sex I've had. It took me a couple of days to come back to earth, I think.

I've hooked up with one of the two since then a couple of times, but the other one left the company about six months later and I've never seen her since.

Happy times, good memories. :smile:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hell yeah dude! I work in defense contracting and one time I was at a conventon and I noticed this hot young USMC officer checking me out every time he walked by while I was manning the company booth. Finally he stopped by while nobody else was there and we chatted for a while and I asked if he wanted to meet me in the hotel bar for a beer later. He said sure so we met and had a few beers and ended up heading back to my room for a HOT fuck session.

NYCdude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yeah dude! I work in defense contracting and one time I was at a conventon and I noticed this hot young USMC officer checking me out every time he walked by while I was manning the company booth. Finally he stopped by while nobody else was there and we chatted for a while and I asked if he wanted to meet me in the hotel bar for a beer later. He said sure so we met and had a few beers and ended up heading back to my room for a HOT fuck session.

And hopefully he'll be able to openly serve soon!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 15 years ago, I had a rather hot threesome with two sexy men (partnered to each other) from Miami attending an English teachers' convention in the Midwest. We kept in touch, but it didn't happen again.

Seven years ago, I had a hot session in a sauna--lots of eye contact and jerking off to orgasm--with a guy staying at the same hotel for a research administrators' convention (not attending the convention, though). We didn't keep in touch.

And three years ago, I took a sexy and RATHER hairy Hispanic man about 10 years younger than me up to my room at the same annual research administrators' convention in DC and seduced him. My man--whom I've been with for six years now--heard all about it and thought the whole thing was highly erotic. I've kept in touch with him as well.

NCbear (who's feeling as though I've earned three gold medals in the "Convention Sex" Olympics :biggrin1:)