Hottest trans scene ever

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find that trans scenes and threesomes, with two males and a trans in particular, lack the intensity and roughness of straight threesomes where the women is often fucked silly.

This scene however has it all : Two huge dominant very rough cocks and one slim small trans with a tiny baby cock.

She continues to slap them through out the scene to turn on their rage and they respond by fucking her as hard and deep as they can before she (which is also rare in trans movies) swallows their cum.

Pleas somebody tell me the name this trans:

Blindfolded trans threesome

That is a very, very hot trans scene! She's actually pretty hot, and those two big cocks do give it to her hard and deep!

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always find that trans scenes and threesomes, with two males and a trans in particular, lack the intensity and roughness of straight threesomes where the women is often fucked silly.

This scene however has it all : Two huge dominant very rough cocks and one slim small trans with a tiny baby cock.

She continues to slap them through out the scene to turn on their rage and they respond by fucking her as hard and deep as they can before she (which is also rare in trans movies) swallows their cum.

Pleas somebody tell me the name this trans:

Blindfolded trans threesome

re-uped

Blindfolded trans used as a fuck hole