hottest underwear adverts

D

deleted569501

hi,
was just wondering what you guys think are the hottest adverts for underwear (male or female) of all time, post any videos and pictures here please.
thanks

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
agreed, Jim Palmer in my opinion was the hottest underwear model there was. He was popular when I was growing up.

Last pic is Palmer today.

I recall these as a teenager in the 70's. It took, I imagine, a lot of balls ( figuratively--he didn't have that much of a bulge) to do this in the ear of white briefs (which I still think are hot). I bought some briefs like his--heart racing as a horny 16 yr old standing at the counter, hoping the saleslady didn't say anything!. Took em home. Beat off. Cool.

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
Years ago a company advertised in People magazine with a foldout picture of a guy in just his briefs. The guy had the perfect body with perfect hair- on top of his head an on his body. He fit the dark and handsome description. The whole thing was sexy as heck. Don't remember the name of the company. (not sure why, haha)

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I recall these as a teenager in the 70's. It took, I imagine, a lot of balls ( figuratively--he didn't have that much of a bulge) to do this in the ear of white briefs (which I still think are hot). I bought some briefs like his--heart racing as a horny 16 yr old standing at the counter, hoping the saleslady didn't say anything!. Took em home. Beat off. Cool.
Last pic of ol Jim looks like he is a Just For Man user