• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hottest Video...

Smaccoms

Gold Member
Reaction score
Threesome in the locker room. Super hot guys who are ALL versatile. Remarkably forward in a time of "tops" vs "bottoms" don't you think? They all make normal sex noises (GASP) and are all very masculine, chill dudes. I think it's a FABULOUS video, AND IT'S SUPER HOT!!!

Moresome In The Lockerroom :: GayNet.TV

What do ya'll think?

readytocum

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow hot dudes, will have to replay it(???) did cumm before the end, lol, thanks for sharing

iw18

Superior Member
Reaction score
I didn't get past the rimming :la:

BigDoug

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Really hot video. These guys actally act like they are into it, unlike a lot of videos.

BikerBear

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Threesome in the locker room. Super hot guys who are ALL versatile. Remarkably forward in a time of "tops" vs "bottoms" don't you think? They all make normal sex noises (GASP) and are all very masculine, chill dudes. I think it's a FABULOUS video, AND IT'S SUPER HOT!!!

Moresome In The Lockerroom :: GayNet.TV

What do ya'll think?
j

Does anyone know the actual name of the movie this scene is from?

Cheers!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Does anyone know the actual name of the movie this scene is from?

Cheers!

Ginger = Blu Kennedy (aside: been there done that).
Skinny w/ beard = Ethan Wolfe.
Other one = Kyle King.

Movie = "Locker Room" by Hot House.

Locker Room - HotHouse.com

And yes, all three are thoroughly and enthusiastically homosexual.

mikey41

Cherished Member
Reaction score
I wish Blu would bareback once in a while. But, he's being responsible.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Thank God. As I mentioned, I know him, and I'm thrilled to know that he takes his health and life more seriously than that.

You disgust me, by the way. To want a complete stranger to endanger his life for 30 seconds of your pleasure - that's not cool.

Last edited:

Smaccoms

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank God. As I mentioned, I know him, and I'm thrilled to know that he takes his health and life more seriously than that.

You disgust me, by the way. To want a complete stranger to endanger his life for 30 seconds of your pleasure - that's not cool.

I don't see the difference between watching guys fuck with or without condoms anyways, its the same damn thing! I HAVE barebacked once or twice before (I get tested regularly) and it feels pretty much the same. I do NOT understand the obsession...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't see the difference between watching guys fuck with or without condoms anyways, its the same damn thing! I HAVE barebacked once or twice before (I get tested regularly) and it feels pretty much the same. I do NOT understand the obsession...
Seeing the models use condoms reassures me that a) they're not putting themselves at any unnecessary risk, and b) that they care enough about their partner as a fellow human being to extend them the same courtesy.