Hottest Video...

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Threesome in the locker room. Super hot guys who are ALL versatile. Remarkably forward in a time of "tops" vs "bottoms" don't you think? They all make normal sex noises (GASP) and are all very masculine, chill dudes. I think it's a FABULOUS video, AND IT'S SUPER HOT!!!

Moresome In The Lockerroom :: GayNet.TV

What do ya'll think?

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Threesome in the locker room. Super hot guys who are ALL versatile. Remarkably forward in a time of "tops" vs "bottoms" don't you think? They all make normal sex noises (GASP) and are all very masculine, chill dudes. I think it's a FABULOUS video, AND IT'S SUPER HOT!!!

Moresome In The Lockerroom :: GayNet.TV

What do ya'll think?
j

Does anyone know the actual name of the movie this scene is from?

Cheers!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know the actual name of the movie this scene is from?

Cheers!

Ginger = Blu Kennedy (aside: been there done that).
Skinny w/ beard = Ethan Wolfe.
Other one = Kyle King.

Movie = "Locker Room" by Hot House.

Locker Room - HotHouse.com

And yes, all three are thoroughly and enthusiastically homosexual.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank God. As I mentioned, I know him, and I'm thrilled to know that he takes his health and life more seriously than that.

You disgust me, by the way. To want a complete stranger to endanger his life for 30 seconds of your pleasure - that's not cool.

Last edited:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank God. As I mentioned, I know him, and I'm thrilled to know that he takes his health and life more seriously than that.

You disgust me, by the way. To want a complete stranger to endanger his life for 30 seconds of your pleasure - that's not cool.

I don't see the difference between watching guys fuck with or without condoms anyways, its the same damn thing! I HAVE barebacked once or twice before (I get tested regularly) and it feels pretty much the same. I do NOT understand the obsession...

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see the difference between watching guys fuck with or without condoms anyways, its the same damn thing! I HAVE barebacked once or twice before (I get tested regularly) and it feels pretty much the same. I do NOT understand the obsession...
Seeing the models use condoms reassures me that a) they're not putting themselves at any unnecessary risk, and b) that they care enough about their partner as a fellow human being to extend them the same courtesy.