Hottt Nerd Newscast Pundit

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is okay. MSNBC has some real hotties (like Dan Abrams - yum) but when it comes to the nerd types, I have a bit of a crush on Willie Geist.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is okay. MSNBC has some real hotties (like Dan Abrams - yum) but when it comes to the nerd types, I have a bit of a crush on Willie Geist.
Dan Abrams would look better if he removed that HIDEOUS hairpiece.....What about Richard Engel, NBC;s man in Baghdad?.....He makes my dick hard.

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am I the only one but whenever I see Chris Cilliza on MSNBC I get "dirty thoughts"?....He writes a blog for the Washington Post and I want him naked on TOP of me!

Cilliza has a beard, now, and is even hotter in that nerdy sorta way. For me, however, that David Schuster fella is really making me grow.

-or growing on me, however you yanks say it. ;)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Gideon Yaego is the hottest nerd newscaster in history. Ever since he took over Kurt Loder's postion as head of news @ MTV we've been seeing less and less of him, which sucks.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'd seen this guy (Chris Cillizza) before and was attracted to him but never really caught his name 'till now.

Slightly off-topic, but still about hot nerdy types, is my attraction to Pete Orszag, the director of the Congressional Budget Office. My heart skips a beat whenever I see him testifying at some budget hearing on C-SPAN.:biggrin:

Attachments

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cilizza is cute...I'd love to see him as a bottom...I just imagine his face as he is taking it up the bum...He is fuckable...very fuckable

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I also find Willie Geist sexy. He is featured often now on the Today Show; looks to be a rising star. Would love to see him "rising" some time. Big, tall dude - -nice to imagine his dick matches his stature, but we know it ain't necessarily so...
Still, a guy can dream, can't he?

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think Chris Hayes, who is a regular on Rachel Maddow's show, is also a hot Nerd Newscast Pundit. He kind of reminds me of a nerdy version of Tobey MaGuire. He looks even better without his glasses.

Chris Hayes 1.jpg

Chris Hayes 2.jpg

Chris Hayes 3.jpg

Chris Hayes 4 - No glasses.jpg

Last edited:

B_bradwith5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeahhhhhhh Richard Engel our man in Bagdad.

I want to add my vote for Richard Engel. I also want to add Chip Reid on CBS. He's aged a bit but I remember him as one of the few reporters who spent time at the AIDS quilt when it was shown in 1996. He was hot them. I still think he's hot. I wouldn't mind a threesome with Engel and Reid. (Like I'm ever going to have a chance!) LMAO.