hotwife looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariner129

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking for well endowed man for fun nsa. must be 8+ please have a nice face and body to and no one over 40. i have face pics i will send them to you when we chat. i prefer to stay anonymous until l get to know you. and politeness will get you everywhere so gentlemen are a must!

location western mass

Attachments

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking for well endowed man for fun nsa. must be 8+ please have a nice face and body to and no one over 40. i have face pics i will send them to you when we chat. i prefer to stay anonymous until l get to know you. and politeness will get you everywhere so gentlemen are a must!

location western mass
Where do you live, the site is your husbands I assume the very nice pics are obviously a very attractive female. What state and city or country do you and he live in ??

D_Nad_Pullerton

Just Browsing
Media
I positively love the schoolgirl outfit! And may I say your ass is FANTASTIC! I meet the size requirements you have made. I live in the Capital Region area, so western Mass is easily accessible. Check out my photos. I would love to chat!

Take care. :cool:

XXX to your pink parts

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

location western mass
VERY nice wife !!! Hot body !!!!

D

deleted397893

damnn that ass....Im half of 40. does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.