Hourglass exemplars

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Kevbo, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

"Huge Natural Tits On A Thin Body", possibly the greatest thread ever on any forum that has ever existed, churns on, and Meritza Mendoza makes an appearance (Maritza Mendez Mexican Lust). Faceking shows a couple of images and makes the very salient point about how "voluptuous" has gone from meaning hourglass-shaped to simply meaning overweight with big boobs. Well, let's go with the original definition. Please post pix/vids of women who exemplify hourglassness. Being thin on an absolute scale is not a requirement, but the waist should be "thin" relative to the boobs and hips, both of which should be significant. Post only the best. Thanks!

Kev

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

3. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Agreed, but with the caveat that her weight does fluctuate a bit and sometimes she's closer to the "chubby with big boobs" definition of voluptuous. She shows up a lot on Lorna Morgan's site (and LM would be a superb candidate for this thread if she had just a bit more hip action going on).

Thanks,
    Kev

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Am I allowed to play along in this thread without losing "street cred" because of being a member here?

.....after looking at the specimen in the original post i'm definitely not voluptuous material. Curvy yes, Volupt....not so much.

Nebermind.

#4 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
  5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Nah, Kerry Marie's still smoking even with the weight fluctuation. 'Sides, you give some of her earlier stuff some good looksee's and you'll have a different POV

6. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Fair enough... :rolleyes:

(I do like her, understand -- just trying to get the creme de la creme)

If you have any representative pix of her from her peak period, pls do post 'em.

Kev

7. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

The Maritza is a pretty amazing specimen. You need not match her ratios to still be an hourglass.

Your call :smile:. I haven't seen many of your pix but I don't see any technical reason why you (or anyone else) should be excluded from "consideration" simply because you're a member here. We're looking for the hourglass -- and if any insiders have one, please invite yourselves in for our ovations!

Kev

Draft saved Draft deleted