MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i kinda like the boys with hips. usually you will find bubble butts just around the corner. my current boy crush as the same X build y'all are boohooing about sporting.

ml

D

deleted356736

We're all different, and while there is a classic masculine body shape we don't all have it. Front on I have broad shoulders, narrow waist, slightly wider (but not very wide) hips. Side on I look different, with a more feminine curved backbone which emphasises my bottom (which my wife and some other women have found looks rather attractive).

As long as we're in good shape, and whatever our shape it isn't too extreme.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wouldnt worry too much about it. I used to all the time. Check out the body pic in my gallery to see what I'm talking about. I used to hate the way my body is shaped, but I've learn to accept it.

Oh my goodness. It looks like you have a fantastic body! I guess it's true that so many of us are our own worst critics.

With that cock, I wouldn't be so worried about body shape!

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a friend who has an hourglass figure; he says it is difficult for him to find men's pants that actually fit well. He's found some women's jeans that fit (and he looks pretty good in them). He's quite tall, very slim, so it all works out. And nicely hung, which is something of a bonus. ;)

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
My favorite male physique has wide shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist, continuing to narrow hips. Below that, bulging thigh muscles work well! But an "hourglass"? I'll pass. To me, a man doesn't really look like a man if he has a narrow waist but wide hips.

(runs and hides ...)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it bad for a guy to have a hourglass figure? I have really broad shoulders and wide hips..no matter how much a excise it just seems to extenuate my hourglass figure.....

Have a dress made for you, model it for LPSG'ers, and then we'll tell you if it's a good or a bad thing.

:wink: