Hourglass Waist Shape?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Gillarye Grungyboobs, Mar 26, 2010.

1. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

I am determined to get a smaller waist like the one below. What is the best way to do this? According to the research I've done, here are my options:

- Corset Training (this is the corset I am contemplating purchasing: Underbust Contour Waist training Corset #T-130)
    - Stomach Vacuum exercises
    - Rib Removal Surgery

Does anyone have tips on how to get an hour glass waist like in the pictures I attached?

Attached Files:

2. joeym

joeym New Member

The best way to get a shape like most of those photos is Photoshop!
    If that's you in your avatar, you have nothing to worry about.

3. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

4. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

^^^^ why do people tell me I have that? lol and yes that's me in my avatar but idk, I just want to have an even smaller waist I want to improve my looks to the point where I'm a 10 out 0f 10! I want to look like a Playboy model :)

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

you're insulting women with this shit. shame on you :irked:

6. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

Playboy models aren't real people: they're covered with make-up, posed, air brushed, surgically altered, photoshopped, etc, etc. There is nothing "wrong" with your body.

7. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

You'll be sadly let down then as nobody is 10 out of 10.It'd take a damn sight more than a smaller waist to look like a Playboy model:rolleyes: Unless you think that you look like one already apart from a smaller waist LOL!!!!!

8. Narcisse

Narcisse Member

this is obviously a troll

9. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

huh? why do you think i'm a troll? i just want a smaller waist , is that a crime? sheesh!

10. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

lol i know... i want a nose job and breast implants too

11. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

It has been noted due to the other thread you posted.....see it would take LOTS more to make you look remotely like a PB model:tongue:

You could do with a complete overhaul by the sounds of it:rolleyes:

12. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

Rib removal surgery?! You've fucking GOT to be kidding. :headache:

13. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best way to get a smaller waist is with twisting exercises such as the windmill and cross-kicks and also yoga stretching. otherwise go with corsets. You will be able to achieve some seriously tiny waist sizes that way without surgery.

Surgery is not a good thing for your body in general. If you want larger breasts you can eat nutritional and herbal supplements, gain a controlled amount of body mass, and then cinch with a corset.

Those who have natural hourglass fiures, such as marilyn Monroe did, were also well-padded. It is a matter of heredity where the padding develops, and the lucky genes layer the fat at breast and hip. But if your waist thickens as well, the corset training does work.

14. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
  15. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Get a bigger ass and bigger tits and you will have more of an hour glass shape.

Playboy models, statistically have a 7/10 waist to hip ratio. That is the standard. So get a tape measure and do the math. Remember fractions and proportion conversions?

If you dont want to do the math, post the figures here and I will do it for you.

I had an ex-GF I did this with. When she found out she had a 7/10, she got big headed. It seemed that mattered more than me just telling her I thought she was beautiful. :rolleyes:

And keep in mind, its the ratio that gives you the figure, not the numbers. (So you could be a thicker woman and still have it) Edit: like Marylin Monroe

#16 Wish-4-8, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  16. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Also, certain poses will give a more of the illusion of the hour glass. In the pic with Daphne Joy, notice how she crosses her legs for the pose. This is a very common techinque models use to make the hip stand out more. And notice she is standing at an angle. Believe it or not, this is the stuff they teach you at modeling school.

The other pics are different. In the one with the water, it looks like the model has her legs open underwater making her hips look wider. The Welch pic looks like she gots some work done, like lipo. And in my opinion, not a good look.

The other pics are corsets, which you could buy for fantasy play, I guess.

I would go with the Daphne Joy look. From your avatar pic, you are probably already there anyway. You just have to learn how to pose for the camera. Yeah, its all tricks. Sorry to dissapoint you. (and the photoshopping and airbrushing are also industry standards)

17. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

18. D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

wow thank you so much!

19. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    My 2 cents is I hate it when women who are attractive enough do something that drastic to their bodies. It makes it seem like you don't like the way you look and have low self-esteem or buy in too much into what most media outlets describe as beautiful (which in a lot of cases is hideous).

Judging from your pics youre more than good the way you are. Sorry if I seemed too harsh earlier. That was just my honest reaction when I read this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted