Hourglass Waist Shape?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
^^^^ why do people tell me I have that? lol and yes that's me in my avatar but idk, I just want to have an even smaller waist I want to improve my looks to the point where I'm a 10 out 0f 10! I want to look like a Playboy model :)

give me a photo of you and about 1 hour for photoshop work and you'll just look like one of the playboy models.

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/candid-candace/assets_c/2009/08/DSC07208-thumb-640xauto-11824.jpg

The women on the picture are the same person. Maybe you get my point.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have lots of clothes. Most of them are in drawers, not my closet.

I just wanted to apologize to anyone I have hurt or offended. I have asked for my account to be removed. Honestly, in real life I am kind of shy and I would never use profanity or insult anyone. I was just trying to look tough because Im really sensitve and some of the comments hurt my feelings and I just wanted people to back off. And I acted like I thought I was hot and smart because I thought maybe people would leave me alone if I did. People tell me I'm those things, but I don't believe them and yes I have some body issues as well. I might be back later but at least for right now I don't think this is the place for me.... That is all. :)
Well, you are hot. That was never the issue.

I am also new. I've been on this site just a week longer than you.

I have found the people on this site to be very welcoming, polite, friendly, and helpful. I think if you treat other people with respect, you ignore the negative comments and take the high road, and you try your best to be honest and provide good content, that people here will welcome you.
Best advice ever!

Media
Yes, some skinny waists are enhanced by photoshop. And some women are just blessed that way. Like this one:
The Official Website Of UK Model Kataxenna

One of the smallest waisted models I have worked with is this one, and no photoshop was involved to enhance her waist.
"curves" Fine Art Print by artisticphoto [2351442-2] - RedBubble

And another shot I did of her (turn off the safe filter on the bottom of the page):
"gorgeous bum" Fine Art Print by artisticphoto [4001278-2] - RedBubble

Last one for now:
"do you see the heart?" Fine Art Print by artisticphoto [2330993-2] - RedBubble