Hourglass Waist Shape?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked at your pictures in the post on 'Fake Boobs'. Your gorgeous. Your also quite young. Be physically active and spot exercise; but let your body mature before you start to cut it up. You could still have some 'baby fat'. There are all kinds of exercise programs that are safer and cheaper than surgery. Your are quite physically alluring right now.

B_coldnose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This whole body fixation is holding you back. First the boobs, now the waist. Stop the over maintanence thinking and go live life.

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
My 2 cents is I hate it when women who are attractive enough do something that drastic to their bodies. It makes it seem like you don't like the way you look and have low self-esteem or buy in too much into what most media outlets describe as beautiful (which in a lot of cases is hideous).

Judging from your pics youre more than good the way you are. Sorry if I seemed too harsh earlier. That was just my honest reaction when I read this thread.

It's ok hun! Judging from your posts you seem like a legit dude and I appreciate your honesty :)

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of it is genetics. Bone structure. However, with your hips (which are very nice in your avatar) if you just focus on diet. Low fat less than 30 grams a day, low carb less than 20 grams, and get in 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and some light cardio (walk for 45-60 minutes on an empty stomach every morning) then your abdomen will shrink by more than several inches in just 2-3 months. This is basically a Ketogenic diet if you wanna research it.

I'm a competitive bodybuilder and a judge, so trust me, for what you are trying to accomplish is very attainable with your structure.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why fault someone for wanting to look better. I'm all about being in shape, enjoy it. It improves my self esteem. I'm sure my Mom would love me no matter what, but its what makes me happy.

Do whatever makes you happy, life is too short.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why fault someone for wanting to look better. I'm all about being in shape, enjoy it. It improves my self esteem. I'm sure my Mom would love me no matter what, but its what makes me happy.

Do whatever makes you happy, life is too short.

Getting in shape and being healthy is one thing. Improving one's looks just to be "prettier" or "sexier" than everyone else is another.

With guys, there comes a point where good enough is good enough to catch most men's attention. Beyond that it's your personality and actions if you want a steady relationship. If you're just looking for a fuck, then there are plenty of guys who'll help you with that without any "improvements" to your figure.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's a point where an attractive woman looks like a complete nutcase when she wants to change several parts of her already good looking body. If i were a man i would run far far away from the type that does nothing but worry about how NOT perfect she is.

A woman with a decent self esteem who isnt very attractive is far less annoying than a drop dead gorgeous self conscious one. I feel like the more "Playboy" a woman looks the more fucked up she is in the head generally.

Body Dismorphic Disorder is a real problem and no one with it ever thinks they are the "ONE" with the disorder. Kind of like true Schizophrenia blind sides the person. So if you think you are schizophrenic you are unlikely schizophrenic. If you don't think you have BDD and you are constantly wanting to surgically alter your body (or by other drastic means) when you look normal or better than normal- you have a psychological issue. Not a body issue. It's a brain chemistry abnormality.

Last edited by a moderator:

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am determined to get a smaller waist like the one below. What is the best way to do this? According to the research I've done, here are my options:

- Corset Training (this is the corset I am contemplating purchasing: Underbust Contour Waist training Corset #T-130)
- Stomach Vacuum exercises
- Rib Removal Surgery

Does anyone have tips on how to get an hour glass waist like in the pictures I attached?

Like in the pictures? Air brushing.
Go with corset training but not too extreme please. There are some seriously disturbing wasp waist pictures out there...

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a point where an attractive woman looks like a complete nutcase when she wants to change several parts of her already good looking body. If i were a man i would run far far away from the type that does nothing but worry about how NOT perfect she is.

A woman with a decent self esteem who isnt very attractive is far less annoying than a drop dead gorgeous self conscious one. I feel like the more "Playboy" a woman looks the more fucked up she is in the head generally.

Body Dismorphic Disorder is a real problem and no one with it ever thinks they are the "ONE" with the disorder. Kind of like true Schizophrenia blind sides the person. So if you think you are schizophrenic you are unlikely schizophrenic. If you don't think you have BDD and you are constantly wanting to surgically alter your body (or by other drastic means) when you look normal or better than normal- you have a psychological issue. Not a body issue. It's a brain chemistry abnormality.

Wow, you hang out on a website that revolves around Huge Cocks, and some pretty outlandish sexual topics yet someone going to extremes with appearance is odd. WTF?? LMAO

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, you hang out on a website that revolves around Huge Cocks, and some pretty outlandish sexual topics yet someone going to extremes with appearance is odd. WTF?? LMAO

thank you! i was wondering the same thing lol... people talk about penis enlargement on here all the time and it's not seen as a crime, and most of the guys trying to get bigger are already big!

vlls

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont know what you currently look like but that sort of look is a combination of having broad hips and a low body fat percentage.

I would highly discourage you from doing any sort of body modification... its probably more trouble and there could be more complications than what its worth i.e. rib removal... and the stomach vaccums or corset thing wont probably work.... just eat healthy and exercise and as you do so your shape will show more

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another thing that determines the width of your waist is the distance be tween your ribs and your pelvis. Some are naturally long waisted creating enough space to have a waist that dips into an hourglass shape. Getting thinner actually will only make you look more boyish. I can only see the picture of you in your avatar but please dont go for removing your ribs. IF you want a corset go for that but dont do anything to your body that you might regret at some point in the future.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't Cher get her ribs removed?

I wouldnt be surprised but they are in place for a reason . THey protect vital organs. A corset can probably get her much of the same effect without having surgery. But I also hope she doesnt have any other health issues because even a corset used to extreme can affect one's breathing. There was a reason why women in the 19th century had smelling salts.