Hourglass Waist Shape?

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
:yup:

Whenever someone goes waving their résumé in your face, it's not pedantry if you hold them to the standards generally applied to people of similar credentials.

Then again, "top ten" is such a vague qualifier...could just as easily be a top-ten party school as any other category.
:biggrin1:[/QUOTE

I meant academically, obviously... and I hate to say it but when using forums I "dumb myself down" in an attempt to be more clearly understood but I guess doing that has come back to bite me in the butt lol. I just don't want to sound like a nerd!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Whenever someone goes waving their résumé in your face, it's not pedantry if you hold them to the standards generally applied to people of similar credentials.

Then again, "top ten" is such a vague qualifier...could just as easily be a top-ten party school as any other category.

I meant academically, obviously... and I hate to say it but when using forums I "dumb myself down" in an attempt to be more clearly understood but I guess doing that has come back to bite me in the butt lol. I just don't want to sound like a nerd!

...and why would you assume we are dumb?

Last edited:

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
...and why would you assume we are dumb?

I'm not saying that anyone here is dumb, but let's face it - the average person I know didn't make straight A's at an arduous private hs, take 5 AP courses, or make a 2200 on the SAT and matriculate into one of the best Universities in the world. Basically, intellectual thoughts and discourse here would be futile most likely... this is a website about big cocks LOL ... but I could be wrong. I know there are some very intelligent people here - in fact, the whole reason I even found out about this site is from a guy who is reallyyyyyy smart (and super hot too), but c'mon, there are a lot of average joes around here too that might not have a particularly extensive vocabulary or logical thought process capacity.

Last edited:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not saying that anyone here is dumb, but let's face it - the average person I know didn't make straight A's at an arduous private hs, take 5 AP courses, or make a 2200 on the SAT and matriculate into one of the best Universities in the world. Basically, intellectual thoughts and discourse here would be futile most likely... this is a website about big cocks LOL ... but I could be wrong.

Book smart =/= sense

I know a lot of people I know whove done really well in Academia who completely lack sense and have no idea about what real life is like. And honestly that you're a straight A student, the 5 AP courses, your SAT score, where you go to school. In the big picture mean absolutely NOTHING

And you obviously don't know the ins and outs of this site very well missy.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Still extremely vague.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have a wow! body. Why would you change it to something unpredictable?
But one's it is a mind of a woman, no man can talk her off not to do any changes. ( tried to write in my best English, in French I had more nuances )

yllwdeuce

Sexy Member
Media
Jeez....quit with the analytical deciphiring of posts people....she's f'n hot, she proved it...and she's smart....END OF STORY. Now....more for the hourglass shape topic:biggrin1:....

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeez....quit with the analytical deciphiring of posts people....she's f'n hot, she proved it...and she's smart....END OF STORY. Now....more for the hourglass shape topic:biggrin1:....

wow...joined Jan. 2008, first post a year later and second post a year after that. Looking forward to next years post already. :smile:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Still when your new here rubbing the vets, mods and admins the wrong way and making yourself a lightning rod is not a good way to go. I was the same way when I first came here so I can say that.

In any social setting there are dos and donts and CQ89's just learn what this place is all and that for a lot of us this is a place where we go to get away from real life. This is not some perv forum this is a community. Sure it's an alternative kind of site where a lot of people might think its taboo but its a community. I've made friends here. There are people on here where while we've never met we have common acquaintances and friends (i.e. Chocolatestix goes to school with one of my neighbors, things like that). More often than not there real discussion going on about real things whether it be personal, societal, sexual, anatomical, and other things that dont have to do with anything for our own amusement.

Some people (like myself) came here at first because of self awareness reasons. Others come here at friends suggestions. And I know a few have registered for work/class related reasons.

It's unfair to lump everyone into one category. Anywhere in life. Period. Like some of us are trying to help collegeqt and others are pissed off with legitimate reason.

Last edited:

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
You have a wow! body. Why would you change it to something unpredictable?
But one's it is a mind of a woman, no man can talk her off not to do any changes. ( tried to write in my best English, in French I had more nuances )

Aww thanks sweetie

Thank you I concur :D

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fully aware of the difference hun. I was typing very fast and I was so frustrated I wasn't thinking.

Which is it?

I mean, if you deliberately dumb yourself down and weren't thinking due to frustration you would have accidentally spelled the words correctly, no?

Frankly I think your obsessive need to alter your body to meet a level of 'perfection' that you will never be satisfied by lands you in the category of stupid all by itself.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

And whats wrong with that?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that at least in part collegeqt is not who or what she purports to be.

With every post she makes, my estimate of her intelligence drops significantly.

You say you're intelligent but look how you construct (or don't) your sentences.

"I don't want to sound like a nerd...so I'll sound like an airhead instead."

"I'm intelligent, but not intelligent enough to see how I could be perceived as an airhead."

For realz!