Hourglass Waist Shape?

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
I think that at least in part collegeqt is not who or what she purports to be.

With every post she makes, my estimate of her intelligence drops significantly.

You say you're intelligent but look how you construct (or don't) your sentences.

"I don't want to sound like a nerd...so I'll sound like an airhead instead."

"I'm intelligent, but not intelligent enough to see how I could be perceived as an airhead."

For realz!

was this supposed to be valuable or did your keyboard just take a shit??

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
I think that at least in part collegeqt is not who or what she purports to be.

With every post she makes, my estimate of her intelligence drops significantly.

You say you're intelligent but look how you construct (or don't) your sentences.

"I don't want to sound like a nerd...so I'll sound like an airhead instead."

"I'm intelligent, but not intelligent enough to see how I could be perceived as an airhead."

For realz!

you are such a troll. every comment i make, you try to get it off topic with your unfounded antipathy and start some sort of altercation. get off my beautiful black ass! you are seriously nothing more than a piece of human excrement.

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am determined to get a smaller waist like the one below. What is the best way to do this? According to the research I've done,..

...Does anyone have tips on how to get an hour glass waist like in the pictures I attached?

Back in 1923... :eek:...I mean 1973, I found that certain men would turn me on. Nice body, a friendly bulge (yeah I was a perverted kid:redface:), sprouts of thick hair creeping out the top of their shirt. I thought about head transplants. No, not the cheap photoshop stuff, I mean the real thing. I would have tried almost anything to have their body as opposed to my geeky body.

Maybe its time has come! If you see the body that you'd like, lop their head off and then put your head on their body. It's a fair trade, they get your body with their head.

I realize the idea was only in its infancy back when Rosey Grier and Ray Milland tried it (The Thing With Two Heads- 1972, probably where I got my idea:smile:). Their situation went bad, because they shared a body- it was nice though, an interacial and integrated couple.

So, head transplant is the best method.

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Which is it?

I mean, if you deliberately dumb yourself down and weren't thinking due to frustration you would have accidentally spelled the words correctly, no?

Frankly I think your obsessive need to alter your body to meet a level of 'perfection' that you will never be satisfied by lands you in the category of stupid all by itself.

you need to stfu. i bet the pussy in your avatar gets more dick than you do.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know a girl that has this shape naturally. She doesn't workout or have an insane diet. She just has that shape because of her high metabolism. Big boobs, big butt, tiny waist. Can really piss off other women I know that are killing themselves in the gym and eating nasty food trying to get that shape. There are exercises and diets that can help you thin your waist and plump that booty, and you can work your pectoral musles to push out your chest more and give the appearance of bigger breasts. If it is the cup size you're insecure about you would have to get implants. Not advocating getting implants by any means, but it's an option.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
you are such a troll. every comment i make, you try to get it off topic and start some sort of altercation. get off my beautiful black ass! you are seriously nothing more than a piece of human excrement.

Collegeqt89, sorry you're having a hard time, it happens to a lot of new members too a group!:rolleyes: It's just a bit of jostling. Post on other threads you're interested in, & I'm sure it'll diminish.:smile:

What is this tedious course, & why did you delete your boob shot - not for me, but for any latecomers who've missed those prize winning areola!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nerdiness, in my particular opinion, is not a very feminine trait, and i'm all girl!

btw... if you think im so awful, why the hell are you in MY thread? leave me alone! you're just making yourself look jealous.
I'm not the one with dysmorphia.

you need to stfu. i bet the pussy in your avatar gets more dick than you do.
She's been dead since April of last year. So, no.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
disagreed. i started it, it's my question, it's my thread.

No, you create and present a topic. It goes wherever it goes, often not the direction you may have hoped for. You can attempt to steer it back to the original subject, join in and ride the wave wherever it may go, or even start another thread with slightly different title and opening text. It may have more success in going the way you had intended. All threads belong to the members.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do you have a picture of a dead cat in your avatar on a large penis forum? did you eat Fugly Puffs for breakfast as a child? Show yourself and then start talking shit.

1. A pic of a "pussy" in heat seemed humourously appropriate for a sex site. 2. She was alive when I joined and she's been my avatar since then. I'll change it when and if I feel like it.
3. I have a couple of coworkers on this site. If I wanted them to see me naked I'd drop trou in person. (Keep dreaming, D)
4. I do go on cam for those I like, no one has cringed yet. Forestalling the obvious challenge of camming for you; I don't like you so you'll have to go without.

get off my beautiful black ass!
I hope like fuck you aren't going to be one of those pulling out the race card to silence your critics on a regular basis.

It's tired.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay