House Party Girls vs Sorority Girls

tbizzle1992

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been in college for 2 years now, and I've hooked up with 7 different girls.

Sorority Girls: Always tell me I have a big dick. Also, they are very outspoken about it with their sisters.

House Party Girls: Never compliment me, and seem melancholy right before we get it in.

Anyone else ever have varying opinions on your dick?

BTW: I am a junior at OSU, and pledged Sigma Nu (Greek is lame, did it for easy social life).

Also I'm a little over 7' L and 5.8' Girth.

CFConor

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty sure it's the different in social conduct. At a house party girl's usually would be more conservative, it's a different attitude... Thats how I see it anyway.

tbizzle1992

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess its their perspective as well. Sorority chicks here are just spoiled little sex fiends because they now don't have to live up to their parents standards I think. lvoe it

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
yeah sorority girls put fashion accessories and penis size right up there with food and shelter on their priority lists. as far as house party girls... i don't know what you mean by house party girl. a girl at a house party could be almost anybody. i knew girls in sororities at arizona state who had to do a scene from the movie The Sweetest Thing as part of their pledge. if anybody has seen the movie, you know there is a scene where the girls do a dramatic exhibition of what to say to a guy who can't get it up. The whole class of pledges at my friend's sorority had to do the scene in front of the entire sorority as part of initiation, among other things.

tbizzle1992

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i love it, but it is kinda too much sometimes.
so im guessing every sorority chick will tell me I have a big dick just because they are trained too? Am I reading that right?

House Party Girls: from my experience are groups of girls like 5 or 6 who go out and like to get fucked up, and they aren't too materialistic, so maybe thats what it is.