House party surprise

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love a house party! I just enjoy getting a good group of friends together, getting a carry-out and just seeing how the night goes.

I work in a night club so we don't tend to get to enjoy having the weekend off, we usually make do with nights off during the week on nights when almost everybody else will have work or school the next day.

I don't mind hosting house parties in fact I might go as far to say I enjoy hosting them. Sometimes when we get a night off work when the club is shut we can't really be bothered to go out, so that is when a house party really comes in handy.

My flat is a decent size it has three bedrooms and each bedroom has its own bathroom. The ceilings are high and all the rooms are very spacious. The walls are pretty thick so noise doesn't travel through to any neighbouring flats, which is a necessity for us as we can get pretty loud. All in all I would say it was the perfect setting for a house party and all my work friends agreed because when ever the talk of a house party came up then they would always look to me to host it.

So the story I want to tell you took place after the last house party I had.

As the night off approached, the plans were made, the booze was bought and my two flat mates had been pre warned that I was having a flat party. They could always either join us, stay in their rooms or stay elsewhere. (I knew that they wouldn't join us or stay in the flat as they both have day jobs and get up pretty early, but they are decent flat mates and know that it's technically my version of the weekend and let me do my thing). As usual they chose to go stay elsewhere.

Everybody got to mine that night for about 9pm. It started of with the usual mingling and some background music. Then as the night went on the shot games started, the music got louder, people went from group to group and generally had a great night.

The staff itself are a pretty mixed and varied bunch. There's fifteen girls to sixteen boys all ranging from the youngest who is 18 to the oldest who is 25, excluding stewards and management. But out of the thirty one people that work at the club and come to the nights out I am the only gay guy. I'm 24, slim built but toned, 5ft 9", I have red hair that I keep short round the sides longer on top and styled to one side. I would say I dress fairly trendy, generally opting for the casual smart look.

I'm out and openly gay and everybody is fine with it. I enjoy going out with the guys on guy only nights and the girls are happy to invite me along on their lady only nights. I get the best of both worlds and feel very included. But as much as enjoy the seperate nights out, I am still much prefer when we all go out as one big group.

Anyway enough back story.

The party went on passed 5am and the numbers began to slowly dwindle. Some staff left to get it on with other staff members, so left as they had to go to Uni that same day and then some began to crash out on the sofa. The bedrooms are always out of bounds except to go to the bathroom and everybody reapects that one rule.

I looked at my watch.

"Woah! It's 7am." The sun was up. I looked round the living room at the mess that was made. Out of everybody that had come there was only a handful of people left.

"Right! I'm going to bed, I will need sleep before I tackle this mess." I said to the remaining friends as walked out the living room to head to my room. "You can all stay if you want, but just remember if you go to lock the door behind you and post the key back through the letter box!"

I knew they knew what to do, they had all been at mine often enough to know what to do. So I went to bed, set and alarm for 3pm (which would give me more than enough time to tidy up before my flat mates returned) and tried to get some sleep.

My alarm rang out. I groggily got out of bed and went through to the living room. Unsurprising it was empty. Most of the time everybody would always be gone home by this time. I went to check the front door was locked which it was, but the keys hadn't been posted through the letterbox!

"Crap! Who the hell has them this time?!" It wasn't the first time this had happened somebody absent mindedly too the keys with them. No worry though, I knew I would get them back and I wasn't planning on going out anyway. I went back to the living room and to my surprise most of the mess had been tidied. All that was left was a few dishes and the rubbish to take out!

"SCORE!!!"

I decide since mostvofvthe tidying was done I would go have a shower and get cleaned up. I went to the bathroom and stripped. I was in on my own so didn't close the door. I turned the shower on and let the water hear up. I caught a glimpse of my self in the mirror as I waited. I loved being naked. I loved to look my body up and down and enjoy my own touch. I started to get hard. I was getting so horny. I would always got horny drinking anyway and even more so after when I was hungover.

I continued to feel myself as I got in to the shower. The water ran down my naked flesh making my skin wet and slippery to the touch. I explored my chest, my abs, my hips and then as one hand found my cock and grabbed my hardon, my other hand began to caress my bubble butt! I was enjoying myself so much I hadn't even acknowledged the front door unlock, open and close.

I was building a steady pace wanking myself off!!! I was letting out slight moans as I carried on rubbing my ass and slowly exploring inside my crack searching for my smooth pink hole! I was still oblivious to the approaching footsteps coming closer to the bathroom.

I was getting closer to climax... I was really wanking hard! I had now began to ginger myself and my hungry ass was begging for more fingers. I bent myself slightly over and finger fucked myself with three fingers all the while still wanking furiously. The steam in the shower was making me feel slightly lightheaded, but the bathroom door being open allowed for the majority of the steam to be released out in to my bedroom. I was beginning to moan loudly now. My moans were so loud I didn't hear my bedroom door open and slowly close.

I was now so close. Close. Close. I wanked myself for only a few more seconds and then shot my load right down the tiled wall that was in front of me. I slid my three fingers out from my ass and let out a slight moan. I cleaned myself of quickly and washed away the cum. I opened the shower door and stepped out my cock beginning to deflate and noticed that I was no longer alone. Staring at me from the threshold of the bathroom door was one of the guys from my work.

"Nice show!" He smirked.

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Shit!"

I stood there completely naked and dipping wet. I didn't know what to do at first, I was too shocked! A million thoughts ran though my head, but firstly I needed to cover up. I firstly covered my cock with my hands and looked around the bathroom frantically for a towel.

"No point in covering up now is there?" Riley said. "I've seen it now anyway."

He smirked again as he stood watching me look a lot for a towel. It suddenly dawned on me that all my towels were in the wash, they had all been used to dry up spilt drink and other messes throughout the course of the house party.

So naked and with only my hands to hide my cock I decided I might as well talk my way out of the situation.

"Why are you here?" I was hoping that Riley would eventually step aside and let me out the bathroom.

"I accidentally took your house keys with me." He explained as he showed me my house keys in his hand. "I thought I should bring them back to you!"

He stared at me. I couldn't read him, I didn't know what he was thinking and I didn't know where this situation was leading.

He streched his arm out so as to hand the keys back.

"Well don't you want them? You going to come and take them off me?" Riley stood there motionless, his outstretched hand was the only movement he was panning to make, he was waiting on my to close the gap between us.

I began to slowly walk forward, becoming more and more aware of how naked I was. My wet skin glistening slightly in the bright lights in the bathroom ceiling. I kept my hands firmly held over my cock. I then realised to get the keys I was going to have to take one hand off my cock to grab the keys.

As I reached up one hand to get the keys though Riley quickly closed his hand and put the keys back in his pocket all the while he used his other hand to grab the arm attached to the hand that was still covering my cock. He yanked that arm away from me and my cock and balls were free and no longer blocked from his sight. If I had any thought to cover up with the other hand he had already anticipated this and grabbed that arm with his other hand!

We now stood there facing each other. Riley holding on tightly to both my arms keeping them tightly by my side and me standing naked in front of him unable to cover myself and unsure what the hell was going on!

"What are you doing?" I could only imagine how puzzled I looked. "You going to give me my keys back and are you going to let me go so I can get dressed?"

"No!" Riley said it so matter of fact.

"What are you up to? Come on stop messing let me get dressed, this is weird!"

Riley slowly let go of my arms. "I thought you were gay? Don't you like guys?"

I didn't cover myself up, I just kept my arms by my side... I don't know why.

Riley began to push past me and started to undress. "I'm stinking, I think I might just jump in this shower if you don't mind? You left the water running it seems a waste to just let the shower run with nobody in it!"

Riley continued to undress, I had now turned round completely to watch him undress. I was enjoying the view.

Riley was 20. I had worked with him a couple of years now and even from the first day I always thought he was kind of cute, but never looked at him in a sexual way. He was my height but had a more muscular build than me. I had never noticed how muscly he was. I was staring and Rildy didn't care. He was down to his boxers and was now admiring himself in the mirror.

"Do you like tanned guys?" Riley looked at me now waiting for an answer. "I go to the sunbeds at the gym to help my muscles look better, do you think my muscles look good?"

I was stunned I must have looked like Bambi in headlights. Riley was straight, he was straight. What the hell was actually happening.

Riley now slid his boxers down to the floor staring right at me. He smiled at me.

I was now staring at this cute 20 year old standing right in from of me completely naked. His tanned muscly body was beautiful under the lights in my bathroom as it cast shadows in all the right places. I might not have looked at him in a sexual light before, but I sure as hell was looking at him like that now.

He turned around and I now had a perfect view of his ass. He was checking the tenprature of the water. I took in the whole view. His cute bubble butt was smooth like mine. No hair anywhere in sight. It looked like apart from his head, arms, legs and pubic area he was smooth all over.

He stepped in to the shower and then looked right at me.

"I suppose since you gave me a show it seems only fair that I return the favour!"

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was so confused about what was going on. I mean I was getting more and more horny by the second, but I didn't really know how or why this was happening.

I finally stopped talking to myself in my head when I heard Riley begin to moan. It my over thinking my gaze had drifted off to the side and I was stupidly looking at the wall. I quickly turned my head to see that Riley was now in his own little world. He was slowly stoking his hard cock, slowly rolling his foreskin back and forth. He was facing out towards me so I could see everything. The water ran down his naked toned body. It was causing his tanned skin to become more reflective and made it look even sexier.

His eyes were closed but he was still aware of my presence as he "performed" for me. He was stroking his cock with one hand and exploring the rest of his naked flesh with the other hand. I was getting so hard watching him and hadn't realised that I had now began to stroke myself. I was copying his rhythm. Slow strokes back and forth, I enjoyed feeling the full length of my cock.

Comparing I could see Riley was at least an inch bigger than me. I was about 7" and he looked to be the same size as my dildo that was 8". I was savouring every second watching Riley enjoy himself.

He opened his eyes and looking at me smiled. "You like? I have never done this inf front of a guy before, but somehow watching you and being hungover and probably still drunk just made me feel like this might be the one chance to see what all the fuss is about!"

I didn't say anything I just walked slowly towards the shower and continued to stroke my cock.

Riley then turned around and took both hands and spread his ass cheeks apart so I could see his sweet pink hole. It looked so tight!

"You enjoy poking yourself" he asked still turned away and while holding his ass apart. "You want to help me try it?"

I certainly didn't need asked twice, I got right down on my knees and buried my face in his ass. I slowly licked his hole and could hear him let out little moans each time my tongue met the centre. I licked it slowly and let my salvia and the odd stream of water that rolled down his back warm up his hole. I felt him begin to relax and I slowly invaded his hole with my tongue. He let out a louder moan.

"That feels so good Matt! Oh yeah. I can see why you get enjoyment out of doing stuff to your ass!"

I continued to lick him out for a few minutes with his hands occupied holding his ass open for me I took the opportunity to get a hold of his cock and slowly stroke it. I knew the sensation of me rimming him and wanking him off was going to make him probably cum soon, but I didn't care I was enjoying myself too much.

"Ugh, oh yeah, ugh!" He was moaning and loving every second. "Ugh! Stick a finger in, please slide it in. I want to feel something inside me, deeper."

Riley was getting so turned on and it was making me feel more turned on. I was rock hard and my cock wa straining to to be touched, but I ignored it, I knew it would get its chance soon enough. This was Riley's time, he was getting my full attention.

I slowly slid a finger in and let it rest for a second. I could feel his ass expand and contract around my finger. I continued to slowly wank him off. He was now panting. The hot water, the steam and everyone about this situation was really getting to him and I knew he was really going to enjoy every minute. I began to slowly slid my finger I'm and out of his ass. With each movement he would groan in pleasure.

I used one finger, then moved up to two and then finally on to three. I was now slowly finger fucking him and stroking him at the same time. I was astonished he hadn't cum yet. He was bucking backwards and forwards with the movement of my fingers helping me to really get deep inside him. Watching him shag my hand was amazing.

We continued like this for another minute when I heard his panting get louder and faster. He was close now and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"Oh! Oh. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Riley practically screamed the shower tiles down around us.

He shot stream after stream of hot sticky cum on to the tiled wall in front of him. I slowed down fingering until I completely took my hand out and then let go of his cock. I looked up at him. He looked exhausted. His eyes were closed.

I stood up and stood back behind him. He turned around and opened his eyes to look at me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me, his gleaming white teeth on show.

"Wow! That was fucking class." Riley looked to have enjoyed the whole experience and by the looks of his cock he was still horny. Not even fully deflated it was already getting hard again. "Your fingers felt amazing, you really know what you're doing."

"I aim to please" I said moving closer towards him now.

Sensing what I was probably aiming to do, Riley pulled me towards him and began to kiss me. His hands ran right down my back and grabbed my smooth ass cheeks. We stopped kissing and Riley move out of the way of the shower and Baganda to usher me in to the hot running flow of water.

"What do you say to letting my have a go of your ass? I have no experience with guys, but that sweet ass of yours looks no different to a birds so I know I can give it a fair try."

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW thanks for all the likes and nice comments so far, glad you are all enjoying the story. It's my first attempt and I am glad it's being well received :D
For a first story well horny and got me hard enough just reading it :)

Reactions: Matt_L

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it's a kind of dream that everyone would love to have. to be honest somehow it might have happened in real life. men at the end are curious and also love exploring in another way to express themselves on sex life. I have no doubts that men in this world did have some fantasy on have a sexual arouse with another guy. ;)

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well it's a kind of dream that everyone would love to have. to be honest somehow it might have happened in real life. men at the end are curious and also love exploring in another way to express themselves on sex life. I have no doubts that men in this world did have some fantasy on have a sexual arouse with another guy. ;)
Not just a dream we would love to have - I think for a lot of guys on here its a dream we DO have :) The shower scene and build up was great, must say i have had a couple of very sexy scenes in a shower that have had a very happy ending :)

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah it may well have happened. I mean there are a few guys that I have worked with over the years that I would have loved to hook up with on a night out. But got to respect that they are straight and not go blurring the lines.

Reactions: pants73