House party surprise

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my room getting my laptop I quickly grabbed some lube from my bedside cupboard and then headed for the living room again. I walked in and Marcus was still on the sofa slowly stroking himself.

“Put the laptop on that small table and put it in front of this sofa” Marcus was pointing towards the small table across the room and then gesturing where to place it. “We will probably need to sit pretty close so we can both be on camera and type as well”

I did what he said all the time aware he was watching me move about the room. I stayed hard the whole time as I felt him survey my naked body. I could feel the pre cum building up on my cock head and dripping off! Once I had set up the laptop on the table and logged in to Cam4 I sat back down on the sofa, Marcus moved in closer so that our legs were touching.

“This feels good doesn’t it Matty boy! Proper bonding!” Marcus was smiling and when I looked at him he gave me another cheeky grin!

When we were finally on cam and slowly stroking we did so in silence. There was a feeling of sexual tension in the air and we were both fixated looking at each other stroking. This carried on for a couple of minutes every now and again we would look each other in the face and I could tell Marcus wanted it just as much as I did! Finally there was a message on the cam from somebody watching us...

“Nice! You guys touch each othe?”

Marcus read it out loud for me and then said that if I wanted he would do the typing, I agreed!

Marcus replies, “Yeah, we will do stuff to each other! What do you want us to do?”

The watcher replied “Stroke each other!”

Marcus read it out and then sat back and instantly grabbed my cock! I looked at his face in disbelief but wasn’t sure why as I should have known how this was all going to play out. Marcus didn’t look up at me but carried on stroking my cock. He grabbed my hand and then placed it on his cock. I began to slowly stroke him. He felt so thick, his cock was so warm and I just looked too good to eat... but I wanted it in my mouth so bad! I couldn’t wait for somebody watching to ask us to go further.

As we stroked each other I could feel Marcus slowing down his pace on my cock and he instructed me to do the same with his cock “Don’t want to risk blowing too soon Matty, want to put on a good show for the lads!” He winked at me again and then let go of my cock and lent forward to look at the laptop screen. “We have quite a few guys watching now and a lot more comments!”

He quickly read through most of them and gave me the general jist of them. A lot of asking for different poses and standing up for a full view and also some close ups of our cock heads. Marcus said we should do as we are asked to keep the viewers happy.

First Marcus had us stand up and turn around. We flashed our smooth asses to the camera and Marcus even came mine a smack to make it jiggle a little. He then said we should get on our knees on the sofa and arch our backs and spread our cheeks! We did so and certainly gave a good view of our hairless holes. Marcus was just looking at me the whole time, his cock never went soft and I could see in his eyes he was really getting in to this. He then switched position so that his ass was pointing at me.

“Bet you’d love to get your face in there eh Matty boy?!” Marcus looked back at me as he had his ass spread with two hands and his sweet hold pointing right at me. “Bet you’d love to lick that hole and get it nice and shiny!”

I looked at Marcus and then at the camera and realised that the requests must have been becoming more sexual when Marcus was reading them. I wasn’t wasting any more time thinking though, I dove right in. I shoved his hands out of the way and held his firm cheeks apart. His ass tasted amazing. I let my tongue slowly glide over his hole, I then traced the sides of his hole and the drove right in to the middle. I could hear Marcus moaning slightly and it only turned me on more. I spat on his hole to make it wet and continued to fuck his hole with my tongue. I could feel it slowly give in to me and could tell that Marcus was relaxing the more he was enjoying it. I then decided to see how far I could push this.

I looked at the camera and gave it a little wink, I could see Marcus was looking straight ahead and so couldn’t see me at all from behind him. I slowly started to rub his hole with my finger. He said nothing. I then stopped at the centre of his hole and pushed it slightly in. He said nothing. I then pushed it in further, he still said nothing. I then pushed it all the way in and he let out a moan and looked round at me smiling.

“If you are going to go in there with more than one finger, you better use that lube you brought!” Marcus had that cheeky grin on his face and I could tell this was going to be the start of a great show!

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I made Marcus point his ass back at the camera so that our viewers could see his tight wet hole. I lubed up one finger and began to slide my index finger in and out of his hole. With my other hand I began to slowly stroke Marcus’ cock. I poked Marcus slowly, really taking my time to push my finger in and pull my finger out. Marcus arched his back and his cheeks spread nicely. Periodically I would glance at the laptop and the view were giving was hot! The comments kept coming really pushing us to go further.

Marcus’ hole was really starting to loosen up so I stared to use two fingers and pick up the tempo. Marcus was beginning to moan louder now and was bucking his hips practically fucking my fingers! I went up to three fingers and again picked up the tempo. I could see the pre cum dripping from Marcus’ cock and not wanting him to cum I stopped stroking his cock. My own cock was rock hard and had a nice glistening of pre cum.

Not able to take it anymore I removed my fingers and got behind Marcus. My own ass to the camera I mounted him and drove my cock in to his ass! It felt amazing. It was so warm and tight around my cock. I didn’t waste time going slow and slammed in and out of Marcus’ ass. My own ass jiggled as I pounded away. Marcus was now morning louder than before and I was moaning with him. I mean was so horny and just looked down enjoying the view of my cock disappearing between the mounds of Marcus’ perfect ass!

Marcus was furiously wanking himself and looked back at me, a glistening of sweat on his forehead, he demanded I fill his ass with my cum!!! Not needing any more permissions I started to plow harder smacking Marcus’ ass and making him shout out. Marcus started to grip my cock with his hole and it made me feel amazing and really helped to push me over the edge. I slid my cock in and out of Marcus’ hole 3 more times before I filled his ass with a load of cum!

I slowly withdrew my cock and stepped to the side to let outlet viewers see Marcus’ cum filled hole. Marcus looked back at the laptop and smiled to the camera. I quickly got behind Marcus and began to lap at his hole eating out my cum. It was still warm from being in his ass and it tasted amazing. Get beside Marcus on the sofa I had my ass to the camera and started to make out with Marcus. Knowing he hadn’t yet cum I was looking forward to getting a hard fucking from Marcus, and my ass couldn’t wait!!!