Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for your help. The scent from these flowers is very strong and fills the extension. A very strange plant - I will see what happens next year.

Thank you also for your kind thoughts. My wife was a wonderful person and we were married for 53 years.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thank you all for your help. The scent from these flowers is very strong and fills the extension. A very strange plant - I will see what happens next year.

Thank you also for your kind thoughts. My wife was a wonderful person and we were married for 53 years.

Strong fragrance, definitely some type of Cattleya/laelia like @pdxjoe said. Catt's are known for their strong, appealing fragrances.

❤️❤️❤️

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pardon me: I'm working a bit too hard and feel like I'm in a fog at least some days during a week.

Is there a house plants/gardening LPSG discussion group you all like to post to, or would you rather post pictures and comments in this thread?

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Pardon me: I'm working a bit too hard and feel like I'm in a fog at least some days during a week.

Is there a house plants/gardening LPSG discussion group you all like to post to, or would you rather post pictures and comments in this thread?

Uhhh... I never even thought about a group for plant luverz.

I think I'll start one. Good friggin idea!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

uuhmmm
i would really be happy with him/her,as comp[ared to ..
but then, i am as casual/simple as

_vPTl7ArOS3kujv85AX6T1jekfCWyykoRf-08YAcdq6UDohYWMSVajbQtZMZkoD5AwYLLsH6ZoMUirioaL8gKM_zJdjBvvWyuWk1RAw68qjFB_BCpW-dQMH-oCcb3leOAbE8axZnCnwpueZuqXqKfzARYRGIfIQDOzJAAcoe=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Just_Ryan

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hops.... finally growing hops, 4 different varieties. Probably not enough this year to really harvest & brew with this year. But I takes a bit to get them established an growing plentiful, usually the second year after pruning them back.
98795D20-583F-4291-B28D-C3509B78ECC0.jpeg

So... should be interesting if they come back strong

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hops.... finally growing hops, 4 different varieties. Probably not enough this year to really harvest & brew with this year. But I takes a bit to get them established an growing plentiful, usually the second year after pruning them back.
View attachment 21645751
So... should be interesting if they come back strong

I need to start growing hops. Fuckin A right.

I have grown to like growing things i had a cheese plant indoors and a poly tunnel i planted Jerusalem archchokes in 2yrs ago and i thought they wasnt gonna grow but they popped up in spring this year but a breakup ment i didnt get to taste them so im gonna buy a new poly tunnel and do them again with some cavolo nero. And buy a new cheese plant and some other big leafed house plants for indoors.