Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There are places like instagram and facebook ....
I came here for the D

Good for you. Go fuckin look at those pics then. If you don't like this subforum, fuck right on out of it.

Jesus, what the fuck man.

I've been here for years. You've been here for days. Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok i thought this forum was about large penis.....
The title of the thread is HOUSEPLANTS AND GARDENING it says NOTHING about large penis so if you came to look at D why did you look at the thread in the first place and then complain. Not all people have Instagram or Facebook as you also suggested we use for this topic. Might I suggest you read the title of the thread before you open it in the future and not complain because it is not full of D like you want. This may be a bit strong but we here try to be considerate of others.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
4/20 great day to plant your Marijuana plant!!
th

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn it. Now I want a pharmacopeia-style garden. *eyes walk-in closet for potential*

Once, long ago, in a state far, far, away I had an illicit cabbage garden. Those plants made me so damn happy, even before harvest.

I have a shit ton of tomatoes to harvest.
Energy and other is short atm but I'll harvest one tray at a time.
I put them on trays and not in a bucket because the fruit on the
bottom will bruise from the weight on top of them and start to spoil.
This gives me a few days to sit down and process them into sauce
or slice them up and put them in the dehydrator.
Tomato chips with salt and dried oregano is awesome.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm all happy about the fact that I finally get to have house plants. For the longest time my cat just thought I was providing him with extra litter boxes, the little fucker.

So far I have a Mother-in-Law's Tongue, a Boston Fern, a Devils Ivy, a Coffee Plant, and recently got a new potted flower from some people at work. I can't find it online, but it's a big ass orange flower with big leaves. So Pretty!!

This spring I plan on doing plenty of yard-work too... I want a nice herb/veggie garden and few more trees :D

Anyone else have a green thumb going on?
I would imagine that a peaceful wander through your garden , might be somewhat of a euphoric experience .

Media
Deer can be so naughty. One must have done night time reconnaissance in my backyard and attacked one of my female holly bushes and gnawed the hell out of her. It also attacked three of my variegated dogwood. I am happy to report that my girl is starting to shoot out new growth. Hopefully, the boyfriend I got her will make her go berry this year. I sprayed her down with a very special gift from me to Rudolph.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Too bad I do not have any pics of my huge green House Plants and my new big 3 coloured Anthuria, but I have a couple of my Balcony Plants.
I have a new high Pot with Herbs and Lavendar this year and a lot of Petunias.
Plus a new purple Hortensia that I adore! I Wonder how big it will get!
20190612_180043.jpg
20190526_170828.jpg
20190430_190543.jpg
20190430_190539.jpg
20190423_155712.jpg

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So anyone here can tell me what pH soil should be for growing Carnations? Have sandy/loam soil. North east aspect 10 to 12 degree slope and bore water which I have had tested at 6.3 pH...yet high in phosphorus.

I also am going to grow native flowering plants to South East Queensland............Yibbity..yibby..

Let me say this......What is the first thing a person does when given a bouquet of flowers...or you buy them? Hold them close to scent them.....................and we are continually let down because there is no scent these days.

I just want to grow plants with scent.......I remember when flowers had it....flowers are 50% colour...and 50% scent.....it's a joy half fulfilled if a flower does not carry the scent of memory.