House plants/gardening

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its a joke folks. Just to add a little levity. Obviously not appreciated, and for that I apologize. I will be contacting admin to have this account deleted.
http://www.lpsg.com/delete_account

Delete, or don't delete. Just be real. Deception is SUPPOSED to get you banned. Why? Because people do not appreciate fake bitches. When you go back to your old account, or you make your new one, just be you. Don't pretend to be two discrete entities.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
its a joke folks. Just to add a little levity. Obviously not appreciated, and for that I apologize. I will be contacting admin to have this account deleted.
It’s only a joke if everyone finds it funny. You’re the only one that does. Hiding who you really are provides levity only for yourself and no one else.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Gardening is not for everyone.

And while everyone pointed out the obvious quirk with the account already, I have to add one more thing.

Them: "I'm so excited to share my extensive wisdom of gardening"

Me: "share all the knowledge, I'm a sponge"

Them: "one of my plants is all fucked up and I don't know why".

So knowledgeable.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And while everyone pointed out the obvious quirk with the account already, I have to add one more thing.

Them: "I'm so excited to share my extensive wisdom of gardening"

Me: "share all the knowledge, I'm a sponge"

Them: "one of my plants is all fucked up and I don't know why".

So knowledgeable.
Also them:
Even though I literally just supposedly arrived here, you have already guessed that I'm knowledgeable about plants. I'm famously all about that plant life.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! A brought down by the "gardening/houseplants" thread! That's a first!
Trust our expert greenthumbs to spot the strange weed in the LPSG garden.

It's like a 'Rosemary and Thyme' mystery (but less murder-y).

But I must admit I was fooled - I mean...I obviously knew that MM's avatar wasn't a selfie, but neither is mine. I just thought MM was a new member - it never occurred to me that she/he was a serial troll.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE plants, but I have such a brown thumb that even my own succulents withered out! My other plants while indoors have also started dying. I put them outside on my fire escape (the only backyard I'll have in NYC) to let nature have its way, and they're doing much better. But I don't really know what to do when winter comes.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I LOVE plants, but I have such a brown thumb that even my own succulents withered out! My other plants while indoors have also started dying. I put them outside on my fire escape (the only backyard I'll have in NYC) to let nature have its way, and they're doing much better. But I don't really know what to do when winter comes.

Just Pray

Reactions: LaFemme

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Next year we are planning an herb garden, a veggie garden, and will be planting more fruit trees.

I am going to make so much tomato food. Tomatoes and eggs... As we'll be raising chickens by then too.

There are Herb gardens and then there are Herb gardens

emoji-smoking-weed-clipart_csp59189111.jpg

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When winter comes bring them back inside before it gets below 40 degrees at night and place them next to a window where they will get good light but not burning sun through the window. Check the soil moisture weekly as it will be warmer and dryer inside, water them as they need it when the soil is dry to the touch just under the surface of the container. Best of luck with them.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Planted (with help......ok a lot of help ) a whole 200 flat of collards, put down drip irrigation and covered them with a insect mesh low tunnel.
I want organic greens during our tropical summer and what passes for that at the supermarket is only fit for pigs.