Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, you say your hands are 4.2 inches wide ... the average male human hand width is 3.3 inches, you must have the biggest hands I've ever heard of.

My hand width across the base knuckles is right at 4.2 inches, actually. But then I wear a XXL to XXXL glove. That's why I seldom take pictures where I'm holding my dick, makes it look a lot smaller than it really is.

Some time ago in a blog about girth I was challenged over the first pic attached here, with the idea being that it would be easy to pinch a fold into the tape where it's hidden under my cock. So I took the second photo attached here and told the blogger to take his ruler to Walgreens and see if the object wasn't really 1-11/16 inches in diameter (5.3 inch girth).

That second photo has become my favorite household item comparison but I wouldn't necessarily recommend the stunt. Had to run cold water over my crotch for several minutes before I was able to get the damned thing off!

Attachments

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
My hand width across the base knuckles is right at 4.2 inches, actually. But then I wear a XXL to XXXL glove. That's why I seldom take pictures where I'm holding my dick, makes it look a lot smaller than it really is.

Some time ago in a blog about girth I was challenged over the first pic attached here, with the idea being that it would be easy to pinch a fold into the tape where it's hidden under my cock. So I took the second photo attached here and told the blogger to take his ruler to Walgreens and see if the object wasn't really 1-11/16 inches in diameter (5.3 inch girth).

That second photo has become my favorite household item comparison but I wouldn't necessarily recommend the stunt. Had to run cold water over my crotch for several minutes before I was able to get the damned thing off!

Ouch. That looks like hurt

Try a dollar bill (any denomination) as a recognizable comparison. At 6" long you can compare length and wrapping it around your cock you can comfort girth.
How about an everyday common 12" ruler? With copy machines these days .......

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
[photo="medium"]899817[/photo] [photo="medium"]899816[/photo]

Mine's not quite as big as a lot of others on here, but these are my comparison pics

Junsam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After performing a true measurement test the best to my abilities, I still don't believe I'm as "big" as the ruler says I am (big being objective). It may be because I have a little more to love, I don't know. I just don't feel I'm as "big" as the ruler says.

What are some items you guys are comparing your penis to?

How about a paper towel roll? I've done that before and I was only a little bit shorter.