Household Objects

One time I was fucking a girl and I went down there to perform oral sex. Next thing I know she says stop wait wait hold on. Bitch jumps up runs out of the room a minute later she returns with a fucking wooden spoon. She showed me how to use it and the next thing you know I am stirring the pudding so to speak!!!

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The handles are usually solid and tapered. The goal is not to scoop your ass, but use the handle.

There are a few other suggestions:
--Fruit
--Certain medicine bottles
--Electric toothbrush, or any toothbrush
--Hot Dogs
--You hands/fingers/fists
--Flashlights
--Ice Cubes (sensation overload)

If you get creative, some of those were things I just saw looking around the room. If you just look around, find something hard and girthy that won't break easily...rubber, lube, insert, enjoy.

Okay I'll try the ice cream scooper, but tell me more about this ice cubes sensation. ;)

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One time I was fucking a girl and I went down there to perform oral sex. Next thing I know she says stop wait wait hold on. Bitch jumps up runs out of the room a minute later she returns with a fucking wooden spoon. She showed me how to use it and the next thing you know I am stirring the pudding so to speak!!!

That's insane!

The handles are usually solid and tapered. The goal is not to scoop your ass, but use the handle.

There are a few other suggestions:
--Fruit
--Certain medicine bottles
--Electric toothbrush, or any toothbrush
--Hot Dogs
--You hands/fingers/fists
--Flashlights
--Ice Cubes (sensation overload)

If you get creative, some of those were things I just saw looking around the room. If you just look around, find something hard and girthy that won't break easily...rubber, lube, insert, enjoy.
Funnily enough the first thing that came to my mind was the scoop end instead of the handle haha

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
go to the local farmers market- sometimes they have the reall oversized mutant looking carrots....

ditto eggplants