Housemate experience

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It had been a rough year for me. After five years of marriage, my wife was offered a promotion at work that meant a move across the country. She made it clear to me that she was taking the job but she was not taking me. She was having an affair with a guy she knew through work and no longer wanted to be married to me. What I thought had been a great marriage suddenly ended in divorce. Here I was, 30 years old and suddenly single. I had a good job and had just finished two years of extensive renovations on the house we had bought together that was now mine alone. I had never lived alone before, having gone from my parent’s house to college roommates and then marriage.

After the initial shock wore off, I started to enjoy my new life. I could come and go as I pleased, have friends over or just enjoy time alone. As with most homes in Florida, the house had a heated pool and hot tub in the backyard so there was plenty to do relaxing at home. With the privacy fence and landscaping that I had put in early in the spring and living alone, I could swim naked and enjoy the sun on my bare ass whenever I wanted. I had always been comfortable being naked and loved skinny dipping but my now ex-wife would get bent out of shape if I was naked in the house, let alone in the backyard. With my new found freedom, I was enjoying skinny dipping and being naked in the house pretty much all the time. I had also started going commando most of the time – another thing the ex hated.

Around the end of June, I got a call from my old college roommate Jason. He was going to be in town with his kid brother (who was now 22 and freshly graduated from our alma mater) and wanted to get together. Scott had only been about 10 years old when Jason and I were first roommates and the last time I saw him was at my wedding when he was an awkward 15 year old. Scott was coming to town for an interview and when Jason found out, he decided to tag along. I was looking forward to re-connecting and insisted that they stay at my house instead of getting a hotel. They were arriving on Friday afternoon and had a rental car arranged so I gave him the information to find my house and looked forward to the weekend.

I pounded through my work week and got everything up to date by Thursday so that I could have Friday off. I got up early Friday, stocked up the fridge with steaks, beer and whiskey and was back home by about 11 am. Since their flight didn’t get in until about 2, I had a couple hours to relax and enjoy a great sunny day by the pool, naked of course. I swam for a bit and then popped open a beer and relaxed on the lounge chair. I realized that I had been spending so much time outside naked that any hint of a tan line was long gone and I had a deep tan all over. For some reason, this made me kind of horny and before I knew it, I was rock hard. I started playing with my cock, enjoying the feel of the hot sun, the effect of the beer and the feelings in my cock. Masturbation had become a pretty regular thing for me, often outside. Before I knew it, I shot a huge load all over my chest even hitting my chin. I wiped the cum off my chin and then put my fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. I had also discovered that I liked tasting my own cum. I must have dozed off a little because when I opened my eyes, I saw that my watch said ten minutes to two.

I jumped up, dove in the pool to rinse off a bit then ran inside to grab a quick shower before Jason and Scott arrived. After a quick shower, I pulled on some shorts and a polo and was just walking out of my room when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was Jason looking the same as always. Beside him was this athletic guy three inches taller than him with blond hair, blue eyes and a dark tan. I caught myself doing a double take at how good looking Scott had grown up to be. Of course, I also had to give Jason some shit about his little brother being taller than him. Jason is a good looking guy and well-built but always was a little self-conscious because he’s only about 5’9”.

I helped them bring their bags in and showed them to the two guest rooms. Jason commented “wow thanks Mark, I thought I was going to have to share a room with naked Scotty here.” I kind of looked at Scott and he said “so big deal bro, I sleep naked.” I started laughing and said “what the hell Jason? I woke up to your naked ass every morning for four years when we were roommates. Now you’re giving Scott a hard time because he sleeps the same way as his little big brother?” We all laughed and I told them to get their things settled and meet me in the kitchen for a beer.

A few minutes later, Jason and Scott joined me in the kitchen and stopped immediately when they saw the wall of glass overlooking the pool and patio. Scott said he didn’t know I had such a great place and a pool too. He again thanked me for the hospitality of staying here instead of having to get a hotel room. I told him that I remembered all too well what it was like fresh out of college and interviewing. I told them that I had deli sandwiches and figured we could relax by the pool with some beers for the rest of the afternoon. Immediately, Scott headed back to his room to change. When Jason and I were alone, he also thanked me for opening my home to them and told me that the job interview that Scott has on Monday is actually a third interview with this company and he really wants the job but is a little nervous. Jason said he was glad to be able to be here with him for support and also that they’d be able to spend the weekend with me.

Scott came back into the kitchen just then, wearing a pair of bright yellow boxer style shorts that really set off his tan. He was in great shape with a muscular chest covered with blond hair, tight abs and blond hairy legs. Jason headed back to change while I set out sandwiches and told Scott that there were cold beers in the patio refrigerator. He grabbed the platter of sandwiches and headed out while I walked back to my bedroom to grab a pair of swim trunks. As I was walking down the hall, I noticed Jason hadn’t closed his door and caught a glimpse of him naked as he was pulling on a pair of plaid trunks. Jason still looked to be in good shape as well but was definitely sporting a golfer’s tan – tan arms and legs but white everywhere else. I chuckled to myself and continued back to change.

When I got out to the pool, Jason and Scott were both in the pool and enjoying the feel of the cool water after a long day of travel. When Jason saw me come out, he said “damn Mark, don’t you work? How the hell are you so damn tanned?” Scott quickly replied that “not everyone strives for the farmer tan look bro. Hell, look at this yard, pool and all this privacy Jason. If I lived here, I would spend all my free time out here and be just as dark as Mark is.” Jason shot back “yeah, you’d probably run around naked out here Scotty.” I just smiled and said “guilty.”

We continued to laugh and drink throughout the afternoon and were all feeling pretty well buzzed by the time the sun started moving towards the horizon. As the sun began to set, I fired up the grill and put the steaks on. We enjoyed our steaks out on the patio even though it cooled off quite a bit once the sun went down. Scott asked if the hot tub was running and I said it was so we all decided to grab another beer and relax in the hot tub. Jason headed into the house to use the bathroom while Scott and I got in the hot tub. Scott commented how much he loved the house and how he really hoped he got this job so he could move to Florida as well. Just at that moment, Jason came walking out with three more beers and no shorts. My old college roommate was walking towards the hot tub nude saying “A hot tub always feels better naked.” I reached down to slide my shorts off and heard Scott toss his out on the deck. The three of us sat there laughing and drinking beer. Jason finished his first and jumped out to get more beer. He brought two over for us and said that he was going to call it a night. He headed into the house and I couldn’t help but watch his ass as he walked away.

When it was time for another beer, Scott offered to get them. I have to admit, I was curious to see all of him as he climbed out of the hot tub. When I finally saw his cock, I was more than a little surprised to see that he had a Prince Albert piercing. Immediately, I was hard and more than a little surprised by how hot I thought his cock looked with that piercing. As he walked back, I noticed how the ring in his cock swayed and it was really turning me on. As he got into the tub, he stopped halfway and sat down on the edge with just his legs in the water. I had a clear view of his cock now and it seemed like he was starting to get hard. I had to ask about the piercing and he explained that he and his college roommate both got pierced during their freshman year.

“Wow, that’s cool. What kind of reactions do you get from the ladies?”

“Some like it, some don’t at all. I actually get much better reactions from guys.”

By this time, we had finished our beers and both decided to call it a night. We both walked into the house naked, carrying towels and the wet shorts that had been sitting on the side of the hot tub. I was surprised when I found myself watching Scott’s ass as he walked in front of me. When we got inside, I grabbed the towels and shorts and threw them in the laundry room. When I walked back out to the kitchen, Scott had finished collecting all the empties and had them in the recycle bin. He turned to me and thanked me again for letting him stay here this weekend. With that, he went in for a bro hug – it was quick but it felt kind of good to have so much contact with his naked body. Later, when I was laying in bed, my mind kept wandering to images of Scott – his pierced cock, his muscular ass and the feel of his naked body pressed against me in a quick hug. Why was this making my cock hard?

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The three of us spent Saturday on the golf course and then enjoyed burgers and beers in the clubhouse after playing 18 holes. Jason and I caught up on what had been going on at work and in our lives. Jason and his wife Katie were expecting their first child in a few months and it was pretty cool to watch the excitement in his eyes at the thought of being a father. A year ago, I fully expected my life to be on that same path and now here I was single again. While I was certainly happy for Jason and Katie, I have to admit that I was pretty happy with my life currently.

Sunday morning, Jason was flying home while Scott was going to stay with me until Tuesday after his job interview on Monday. After we dropped Jason at the airport, Scott insisted on treating me to lunch. Since it was a beautiful sunny day, I suggested that we pick up some carry out and enjoy the afternoon by the pool. Forty minutes later, we had picked up lunch and headed home for an afternoon of sun. We had both changed into swim suits and grabbed beers on the way out to the pool to enjoy lunch. It was an easy afternoon and one beer seemed to drift effortlessly into the next as we got to know each other better. After three or four beers a piece, the sun was really hot and we both decided that it was time for a dip. I grabbed a couple more beers and set them on the edge of the pool as we dove in to cool off. After we finished those beers, we got out and relaxed on the lounge chairs I had at one end of the pool.

“Mark, I gotta tell you again how much I appreciate being able to stay here this weekend. It is so great to be able to just relax today so I will be ready for my interview tomorrow. Not to mention, this yard is completely awesome.”

“Scott, it is my pleasure. While I have been enjoying living alone for the first time, it is nice to have some company for a change. Plus, I am glad that I am getting to know you better. Jason has been such a great friend since we met freshman year and it is nice to see you as your own man instead of just his kid brother.”

“Mark, you have done such a nice job on this yard. I love the pool and hot tub and also how private it is with the landscaping and fencing. You can really escape from the world back here and not feel like nosy neighbors are watching. You can do whatever you want out here.”

“Yeah, I knew that I wanted a place to relax and just shut my mind off and really focused on the landscaping to make it private back here. My ex could never understand why I enjoyed being out here so much ad she used to get pissed off if I………”

“If you what Mark?”

Laughing, I admitted that once I was done with all the fencing and landscaping, I liked to take advantage of being able to skinny dip and get an all over tan.

“Mark, I don’t blame you at all. Hell, I would do the same thing. I’m curious though, if you usually skinny dip and sunbathe nude, why do you have shorts on today?”

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Katie had driven to the airport to greet Jason’s plane. She was glad he had taken Scott down to Florida early for his big interview. Plus, it gave him the chance to connect with Mark again. Jason hadn’t seen Mark since Julie had left him even though they had talked on the phone quite a bit. While Katie felt badly for Mark that he was suddenly single, truth be told, she was glad that Julie was out of the picture. Katie had never like Julie and didn’t feel she was good enough for Mark.

“Jason!” Katie speed walked (pregnant ladies don’t run) into the arms of her husband. She was so glad he was home. “How was your trip? How is Mark doing? Did he and Scott get along? Tell me everything.”

“Kates – easy. Give me a minute to take in how beautiful you are. I missed you. The trip went well, we had a great time at Marks on Friday hanging by his pool and eating steaks. Saturday, we played 18 holes and then they were heading to lunch after they dropped me at the airport.”

“Has he moved on from that Julie”?”

Laughing, Jason confirmed that Mark seemed to be doing quite well now and was really enjoying being single for the first time in his adult life. “I really appreciate Mark letting Scotty stay there. You could just see the nervousness melt away as he enjoyed the weekend. I am sure he will ace his interview tomorrow.”

“I love you Jason.”

“Love you more Kates.”
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I was a little surprised by Scott’s question. “Honestly, Scott, I mostly only skip the shorts when I am alone out here. The other night when we were in the hot tub was the first time in a while that I have stripped off with others here.”

“Mark, you know I really don’t want to feel like I am imposing or causing you to change your habits. I would probably join you. Wouldn’t be the first time I went skinny dipping.”

Scott made sense. It is my house. Screw it. I am going to enjoy this sunny day naked. I stood u and dropped my shorts and Scott almost immediately did the same. We spent the next couple hours just casually naked in my yard, alternating back and forth between the lounge chairs and swimming. I have to admit, I kept stealing looks at Scott’s cock and a couple times, I thought I saw him doing the same to me. Once again, I found myself wondering why I was so fascinated by his body.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After spending the afternoon and early evening by the pool, Scott was enjoying a hot shower. He started thinking about his job interview the next day and was so glad that he had enjoyed such a relaxing weekend with Jason and Mark. Scott had especially enjoyed spending Sunday with Mark.

He met Mark when he went with his parents to drop Jason off at college for his freshman year. Immediately, he liked Mark because he actually paid attention to him and talked to him instead of looking at him as Jason’s annoying little brother the way some of Jason’s high school friends did. Scott idolized his big brother and came to look at Mark as another brother. But now today, he felt like they were more like friends themselves.

Scott had really enjoyed spending the day out by the pool, laughing and enjoying Mark’s company. It was a beautiful sunny day and it felt great to spend it by the pool. Scott especially enjoyed it once he and Mark took their shorts off and relaxed nude. Jason jokingly called him “Naked Scotty” but probably didn’t realize how much Scott actually enjoyed nudity. Scott and a couple buddies had discovered a nude beach on spring break during their freshman year of college and Scott was hooked.

As Scott stood in the shower with his thoughts wandering over this weekend and enjoying the hot tub naked both nights, and spending this afternoon naked, he was absentmindedly washing his cock. He liked the feel of the warm water washing over him as he soaped his cock. He liked the feel of his cock and especially the added weight from his Prince Albert. As he felt the silver ring at the head of his cock, he thought back to Mark asking him about it on Friday night.

Mark was certainly not the first straight guy who commented or asked about it when they saw Scott naked. He had long since lost count of the number of guys over the years who either asked about it or just stole long looks. Scott and his college roommate had gotten the piercings shortly after that spring break trip to the nude beach. They had noticed a few guys who had them on the beach and got talking about what they thought about them back in their dorm room. Surprisingly to Scott, his roommate Eric shared his opinion that they looked pretty cool. Over a few weeks, they chatted more and more until they both admitted that they wanted to get pierced themselves.

Enjoying the shower and letting his mind wander while soaping up his cock had the expected effect on Scott and he was soon sporting a raging hardon. He started concentrating on stroking his cock and felt himself getting close. Images flashed through his mind as he stroked and one kept recurring- Marks full body tan and his muscular hairy ass as he got out of the pool. As a nudist, Scott was used to noticing both men’s and women’s bodies but this was different. He was vigorously masturbating thinking about the image of Mark. Before long, he felt his knees start to get weak and his ass clenched as he shot an explosive load all over the shower. Wow, what was that all about.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark spent some time picking up around the pool and straightening up the kitchen while Scott had gone to shower. This had been one of the best weekends in a long time, getting to see his best friend Jason and being able to get to know Scott better. Today had been a perfect Florida day and the time out by the pool was so enjoyable. Mark had been pleasantly surprised when Scott brought up the privacy of the yard and it led to them spending the rest of the day nude. What a difference from this time last year when Julie would fucking lose her mind if he was walking around the house in his boxers, let alone skinny dipping or sunbathing nude. Now here he was with Julie gone for months and rarely even bothering to wear underwear any more, tanned from head to toe and having just enjoyed the majority of the day naked with his best friends younger brother.

Scott definitely wasn’t a kid anymore though. He was an athletic, good looking man who was very confident in his skin and was really a great guy to spend the day with. Mark’s thoughts wandered to Scott and his body, specifically his cock and that piercing. Ever since he saw it Friday night, Mark couldn’t stop thinking about it. Sure, he had seen a couple guys at the gym that had piercings but he had never seen one up close or had the nerve to ask about it. With Scott, that was different. Scott was very open and answered all of Mark’s questions about it. Mark had to admit that it really looked cool when the sun would reflect off of the silver ring that Scott admitted he wears all the time.

I guess that is another change in me this year and I am not really sure what to make of it. Playing sports, living in the dorms and then sharing an apartment with Jason, and going to the gym regularly, I certainly was no stranger to seeing other guys naked. But this year, I seem to be noticing more, especially asses and cocks. It is somehow different. I’m not sure what to make of it but it seems ok.

Lost in thought, Mark hadn’t even heard Scott come into the kitchen after showering.

“Earth to Mark, Mark come in.”

Snapping out of it, Mark turned and saw Scott standing on the other side of the counter with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. Mark immediately realized that he was still naked and while not hard, his cock was definitely stirring.

“Sorry, Scott. I must have been day dreaming. I was just thinking what a great weekend that this has been and how good it was to see Jason and also have the chance to spend some time with you and get to know you better.”

“No worries Mark. I was thinking the same thing while I was showering. I am pretty confident that I will get a job offer tomorrow and while I am really stoked about working for this company, I have to admit that I was a little nervous at the thought of moving to a place where I really didn’t know anyone. I am so glad Jason suggested spending the weekend with you before my interview. Knowing I have one friend in the area has eliminated any nerves I had and I know I will rock the final interview tomorrow. I can’t thank you enough Mark. And don’t tell him, but once again Jason is my hero because he knew just what I needed and just made it happen.”

“Your secret is safe with me Mark. As much as Jason and I tease back and forth, I know that he is a stand up guy and that he always has my back. When Julie left, I was blindsided and didn’t know what to do with myself. Your brother went out of his way to call or send me texts that really helped. He seemed to sense just what I needed and really came through. As you know, I never had any brothers only sisters. To this day, I am grateful for that random housing computer matchup that paired us as roommates freshman year.”

“It’s a pact then. We can’t let him know how awesome we both think he is.”

“Deal Scott.” We fistbumped as I headed off to shower myself, leaving Scott in the kitchen still in just a towel.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After I finished showering, Scott and I said goodnight and headed off to our respective rooms. Scott was in the guest room right across the hall from my master bedroom. As Scott headed into the guest room, I decided to grab a glass of water from the kitchen so I turned around and went back. When I was heading back towards my room, I noticed Scott had left his bedroom door open. As I walked by, he was just climbing into bed naked. I said goodnight again and that I’d see him in the morning before he had to head out for his interview.

I always left my door open at night and tonight was no different. Within a few minutes it seemed that Scott was asleep but I was suddenly wide awake. As I laid in bed naked, my mind wandered again the the weekend and this afternoon and then finally to the fact that Scott was sound asleep naked about 20 feet away. I realized that my cock was starting to stir. Images of seeing Jason naked again, Scott’s naked body, his cock and piercing kept flashing through my mind and my cock was now rock hard.

I reached my hand under the covers and felt the wetness of precut on the head of my cock. I knew that there was no way I was going to fall asleep like this so I pushed back my covers and started stroking it. It felt so good to give my cock some attention. My covers were completely off and I was really starting to get into how good it was feeling. The lights in my room were dim from the glow of the small bedside lamp. Just as I felt my orgasm rising from my balls and I was stroking for all I was worth, Scott walked by, naked, headed for the bathroom. He glanced my direction just as I unleashed a stream of cum into the air landing on my hairy chest. We made eye contact for just a split second before Scott turned into the bathroom.

Of course, when Jason and I lived together in the dorm as horny 18 year olds, we had caught each other jacking and got used to it. We became more casual about it throughout the years we lived together and often times rubbed one out at the same time. But that was a long time ago. Julie thought masturbation was disgusting and embarrassed the hell out of me when she walked in on me shortly after we were married. As a result, I would only masturbate in the shower or if I knew she was not home. Another change since she had been gone was the fact that I was back to being more open about jacking off. Now, Scott had witnessed the money shot of a huge load. I hurriedly cleaned up while he was in the bathroom and was back under the covers when he walked by. He paused a moment at my door and thanked me again for a great weekend and headed off to bed.

Scott had caught me openly masturbating and he seemed like it didn’t faze him in the least. Truth be told, I had the image of his cock in my mind right as I was shooting my explosive load. More surprisingly, that was just fine with me.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I woke up early Monday morning and headed out to the kitchen to start the coffee maker. I instinctively glanced into the guest room and saw Scott sound asleep laying on his stomach. His covers had shifted quite a bit during the night and his ass and leg were fully exposed. Why did I stop to take a longer look? Why am I so fascinated by his body?

I continued out to the kitchen and started the coffee maker. Once it was done, I took a cup with me out to the patio and was enjoying my coffee naked as had become my habit. The smell of the coffee brewing must have awakened Scott and I caught a glimpse of him walking into the kitchen naked through the sliding door. As he took his first sip, he turned and saw me and came out to join me.

“This is a great way to start the day Mark.”

“Yeah, I have gotten used to it.”

We sat and enjoyed our coffee for a few minutes before Scott asked if it was ok if he jumped in the shower or if I needed it first. I told him to go ahead as I had planned on working from home today so my schedule was flexible. I watched his ass flex as he walked inside and headed for the shower. Again, my cock started to stir.

I decided that it would probably be a good idea to put some shorts on before he came out of the shower. Honestly, I was feeling that if I stayed naked, I would wind up masturbating again. I didn’t want to send Scott off to his interview with the image of me jacking off stuck in his brain.

I had put shorts and a t shirt on and had fired up my laptop when Scott finished showering and getting ready. He came walking into my home office looking great in a grey suit, blue shirt and red tie. They had a full day of tours and various meetings scheduled for him and he said he would probably be back a little after five. I wished him the best of luck and sent him on his way.

I had a fairly busy morning with back to back conference calls so was pretty much confined to my office at the front of the house. A little after 11, I noticed the pool service guy arrived and let himself in the side gate to do the weekly maintenance. Since I was rarely home on Mondays, I usually didn’t see him when he came to work on the pool and because I was on a call when he arrived, I hadn’t been able to go out to say hi.

When my call ended a little before 12, I realized that the pool guy hadn’t left yet. Mike had been cleaning my pool weekly since his Dad had built the pool for me. He was 24 years old and had gone to work full time for his dads pool company as soon as he had graduated college. He had grown up in the business working part time and during summers but his dad had insisted that he get his degree before coming into the company full time.

Since I didn’t have another call until late afternoon, I grabbed a couple bottles of water and headed out to the pool area. He had finished with vacuuming the pool and was actually in the pool hand scrubbing the tile that surrounded the top 6 inches of the pool walls. I knew from past conversations with both Mike and his Dad that they frequently would get in the pool to clean the tile or attend to other repairs or maintenance items so I was not surprised to see him in the pool. However, I stopped in my tracks when I realized that he was naked.

When he saw me, he stammered that he didn’t realize that I was home. He started to apologize for being in the pool naked and again said he didn’t think anyone was home.

“Mark, I am sorry that you found me out here like this but it is such a nice private yard and I only had one pair of shorts with me today and I am not crazy about driving around in wet shorts so I figured I would shuck them off. I never expected that you might be home today. Again, I am sorry.”

“Mike, don’t worry about it. The main reason that I built the fence and put in so much landscaping is because I enjoy swimming and sunbathing naked out here. You can use the pool anytime you want even if it’s just to cool off.”

“Wow, thanks Mark. I was really worried for a minute especially since my Dad has made it clear to me many times to make sure that I take care of your pool especially well since he considers you one of his most valued customers. I know Dad really appreciates you allowing him to use pictures of your pool and hot tub area in his advertising. I figured I had really fucked up if you were upset or complained to Dad about finding my bare ass out here.”

“ Not to worry bud. I could care less. Hey, I am about ready to make some lunch, care to join me?”

“Mark, that would be great. I have about 30 minutes left on this tile and lunch sounds awesome.”

I went inside and made some sandwiches and pulled out some of chips and salsa left over from the weekend. As I carried the things out to the patio table, I kept catching glimpses of Mikes nude body as he worked on the pool tile. Just before taking the last of the lunch outside, I figured I should put my money where my mouth is and demonstrate that I really had no problem with him using the pool naked. I dropped my shorts and t shirt in the laundry room and walked outside naked carrying a couple more bottles of water.

“Well I guess you weren’t kidding Mark. I don’t see much of a tan line on you. I guess you do use this area naked a lot. “

When Mike got out of the pool to come have lunch, I noticed how well built he was. I also noticed that his tan was even from head to toe as well.

“Mike, it appears that this isn’t the first time you’ve been out in the sun bareassed either. “

Chuckling, Mike responded that in addition to having some other clients with private yards he also enjoyed the nude beach about an hour away so the combination of the two ensured that he had a deep dark all over tan.

We enjoyed the sandwiches and chips and chatted easily during lunch. Again, it was nice to have some company and especially nice since we were both very casually naked the whole that that we ate. By the time we had finished lunch, the sun was really hot in the clear blue sky and I knew that an afternoon swim was in order. Feeling comfortable with Mike, I asked him if he wanted to join me for a swim.

“Actually, Mark, I would really like to join you for a swim.”

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow. What a Monday. Mike had started work early to get a jump on the week and was way ahead of schedule when he got to Mark’s house about 1115. His original schedule for the day had planned for him to get thee about 230 and finish up about 4 as the last stop of the day.

Just like he did every week, he let himself into the backyard, stripped naked and went to work on the pool. Mike loved to be naked and took advantage of every chance he got. Since Mark and that bitch wife of his had gotten divorced, he knew that there was rarely anyone home when he came on Monday’s to service the pool. Mark’s backyard with the high fence and lush landscaping just begged him to get naked. He used to do a quick check to check if Mark was home but after months of no answer, he had resigned himself that he wouldn’t see one of the hottest customers that they had.

Mike vividly remembered first meeting Mark and his wife when his dad was building the pool. He could understand why Mark was one of his dads most valued customers because he was such a nice guy and easy to get along with. His ex wife was another story. She was a first rate bitch who treated Mike’s dad like the hired help during the pool construction. When his dad had told him that they had divorced and that Mark was now living in the house alone, Mike was thrilled he would never see her again. He had also fantasized many times about Mark after finding swim shorts left on the pool deck many Mondays. Always just one pair of men’s shorts. Until this morning when there were two different pairs of shorts out here, both men’s.

Mike had discovered in college that he was attracted to both men and women. While he was discreet about it, his sexual encounters had been almost exclusively with other men for about a year. Seeing two pair of men’s shorts out here this morning, obviously belonging to two different men, threw his fantasy imagination into overdrive. He got hard just thinking about the possibility that Mark might be into men.

Mike had been lost in his own world with his wireless earbuds blaring while he worked on the tile. He was shocked when he turned around and saw Mark standing there. His shorts were nowhere near him and he had absolutely nothing to cover himself. He immediately thought of the worst that could happen if Mark got upset or worse yet complained to Dad. Mike was so relieved when Mark was so cool about finding him naked. He filed it away in his spank bank when Mark confessed that he loved to be naked out by the pool as well.

Mike’s initial fears were further put to rest when Mark invited him to stay for lunch. Mike was surprised when he saw Mark come outside for lunch also naked and he waited a few minutes in the pool before hurrying to sit down and hide his growing cock under the table while they ate. Mike was hard under the table for most of lunch as he looked at Mark’s hot hairy chest and caught an occasional glimpse of his cock as he brought out more bottles of water during lunch. Near the end of lunch, Mike was surprised again when Mark asked him to join him for a swim.

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, another change happened this afternoon. As Mike and I were finishing up lunch, the sun was really beating down and I knew that an afternoon swim was in order. I had gotten pretty comfortable chatting with Mike while we ate and I asked him to join me for a swim- an invitation that he accepted. We carried the lunch stuff in to the kitchen and then went back out and dove into the pool. The water felt amazing and made me realize how warm I had been sitting on the sun.

We swam around a bit and then were standing talking in water that was about chest deep. I complimented Mike on how great the pool and especially the tile looked. As we stood there talking, I noticed that he seemed to be getting hard. Why do I keep looking at men’s dicks?

Surprisingly to me, I realized that my own cock had started to get hard as well. I tried not to think about it and hoped it wasn’t too noticeable as we chatted.

“Hey, Mark, have you ever gone to the nude beach over on the coast?”

“Yes, but not for a long time. When I first moved to Florida, I went one weekend by myself just to try it out. Shortly after, I met the girl I married and she was absolutely not interested so I never went back. I have been thinking about giving it a try again but just haven’t been.”

“That’s cool. I usually head over there a couple times a month. You should join me sometime. “

“Yeah maybe I will. Do you go just on the weekends or ever during the week?”

“I love going on the weekends but you have to get there early to get a decent parking space or be prepared to walk a long way. It feels so good to just walk along the water naked. But during the week can be a lot of fun because it is not as crowded and there is a little more freedom.”

“Mike, you lost me. How could there be more freedom when you are already completely naked?” I asked laughing.

“Hmm. Well I kind of opened the door on that one. I guess I mean that with not as many people and more space between each other, there is more freedom to play around a little either with someone else or just alone. Honestly, i kind of like masturbating out in the sun.”

“Ahh, I gotcha. That makes sense although come to think of it, I did see a couple guys stroking themselves that time I went years ago.”

With all of this talk about jacking off outside, my cock was now completely hard. I was hoping the water covered it enough to make it look like it was just floating. I could tell that Mike was hard as well so he probably could see mine.

“Mark, I am sorry but thinking about some of the fun times I have had at the beach has gotten me a little excited. It looks that you are in the same boat.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. If I’m being honest, I like jacking outside too. Since I’ve been living here alone and spending more time out here naked, it has happened many times.”

“Have you had any new friends join you out here to play around?”

Chuckling, I responded “no, I can’t say that the opportunity has presented itself. I really haven’t started seeing anyone since she left. “

“Well, Mark, what if the opportunity did present itself?”

As soon as he asked this question, Mike reached his hand out and grabbed my hard on. I was more than a little surprised and kind of pulled away.

“Oh damn. I’m sorry Mark. I shouldn’t have done that. I didn’t want to make you uncomfortable .”

“It’s ok Mike. It just surprised me is all. Plus, no one has touched my cock in quite a while. I was surprised when you did. “

I was still hard and standing fairly close to him and Mike reached out and grabbed my cock again. This time I didn’t pull away and was surprised that it felt really good. Almost as if someone else was controlling my body, I reached out and grabbed his rock hard cock. We stood there like that for a moment and he was staring into my eyes the whole time. I didn’t know what was happening or where this would lead but I knew that it felt very good.

“Mark, let’s get out of the pool.”

I followed Mike as he led me by holding my cock to the steps. When we got out of the pool, we were both rock hard as he led me over towards one of the lounge chairs. He shocked me by letting go of my cock and dropping to his knees and starting to lick my shaft. When I didn’t pull away, he took me in his mouth and swallowed my cock in its entirety.

What was happening to me? Here I was on a Monday afternoon standing naked in my backyard while a good looking naked guy had my cock in his mouth. I couldn’t remember the last time that I had a blowjob but I knew that I had never had one that felt as good as this one. Before long, I could feel the cum rising in my balls and I knew that I was getting close. I started to pull away so that I would not cum while I was in his mouth but Mike surprised me even more by pulling me deeper into him mouth by placing his strong hands on my ass.

“Mike, I’m getting close....”

He just kept sucking and sucking and holding my ass (which was another new feeling). Then it happened. I unleashed a huge load into him waiting mouth. He didn’t pull away and appeared to be swallowing my cum. For some reason this turned me on even more and it seemed like I would never stop cumming.

Mike took one hand off my ass and was stroking his own hard cock. Within what seemed like seconds, he shot a huge load on the patio and hit my calf and foot with a couple of spurts. When he finished shooting he released my cock and sat back.

“Wow Mike. That really took me by surprise. I had no idea that you were into guys.”

“Mark, I realized in college that I was attracted to both men and women. I hoped you were too but I figured that was just a fantasy. Then I noticed two pairs of shorts out here this morning over by the lounge chairs and I realized that there must have been another guy get naked out here with you recently. That’s why when I noticed you were hard in the pool, I had to take a chance.”

I looked at the shorts that he was talking about and realized that Scott and I had left out shorts out here when we stripped off Sunday afternoon. It dawned on me that Mike assumes that I had had sex with whoever the other shorts belonged to.

“Mike, yes I have had houseguests over the weekend but we just swam and sunbathed naked yesterday.”

“Oh. Shit. I assumed that it meant you were at least bi which gave me the courage to do what I did. I am glad that my hunch was correct even if the so called evidence wasn’t really evidence that you played with guys.”

“Mike. I would definitely not say that I play with guys. I haven’t had sex with anyone in since the divorce and never cheated while we were married. I never expected to have this happen today.”

“Mark, I am sorry if I misread the situation. I hope you aren’t uncomfortable with what happened. I should probably get on my way now. Are we ok?”

Hesitating a moment, I responded “yeah yeah, we are ok. I just never expected a blow job from you. A guy. It was the best blowjob I have ever had but still a surprise.”

“Ok Mark. I enjoyed it. You shouldn’t be surprised - guys always give better head because they know what feels good. Anytime you are up for a repeat, I’m in. I’ll be on my way now.”

Mike slipped his shorts on and walked shirtless out the gate, leaving me naked and confused in my yard. So many thoughts racing through my mind.

A guy just gave me a blow job.

It was a really good one.

But there was one thought that kept racing around my brain. When he saw two pair of shorts, he thought I had had sex with the guy who owned the other pair.

Scott.

Sex with Scott.

Scott and I having sex.

While Mike’s assumption was incorrect, I didn’t know what to think about it. Surprisingly, it wasn’t an negative reaction. What did I want?

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scott had an amazing day on Monday. He arrived early for his scheduled appointment with his new employer. Yes, new employer as he had been offered a very attractive package including moving expenses to join the company. The job was a dream position for someone just out of college but apparently his college records, summer work experience and personality impressed them.

He had been presented the offer first thing in the morning and then spent the day touring different departments and teams within the company. Everyone he came in contact with seemed great and his excitement level grew throughout the day. He completed the necessary paperwork and was presented with an advance against his moving expenses of 5000.00 at the end of the day. They ended a little earlier than expected so Scott had time to stop at the bank and deposit his advance check. He walked out feeling ecstatic and immediately called Jason to give him the great news.

When Scott was on the phone with Jason, the enormity of the day caught up with him and he knew that his big brother was a huge reason for his good fortune. Scott started to thank him again for everything he had done. When his voice started to crack a little, Jason interrupted and said “I know Scotty. You mean the world to me and I would do anything for you. It’s my pleasure. “ Scott told him that he was going to take Mark out for dinner tonight to thank him and celebrate the good news. He had gotten a recommendation for a great seafood place from some of his new co workers and had already made a reservation.

Scott’s next call was to Mark to give him a heads up about dinner. The call went to voicemail so Scott just headed towards Mark’s house. Just as he turned the rental car onto Mark’s street, he saw a pool service truck driving away from Mark’s house. That explains why that pool looks so awesome.

Scott pulled up in Marks driveway and let himself in using the key Mark had provided. He heard the shower running in Marks master bath so he grabbed a beer and stepped out onto the patio to wait for Mark. As he sat relaxing after taking off his tie and opening host shirt, his mind started to wander.

Scott wasn’t really concentrating on anything in particular and his mind wandered to Mark. Staying here this weekend has been so great and really relaxing. But there was something more and yet he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. But the image kept flashing across the screen in front of his eyes. Mark, laying in bed naked and hard and stroking his cock until a huge load shot out all over his chest. Damn, that looked like it felt good. But this was Mark. His brothers best friend. His friend. What was different?

This wasn’t the first time that Scott had seen someone jack off. He and Eric had always been pretty casual in their dorm room but after that spring break trip when they found the nude beach, all barriers were pretty much down. They had walked in on each other too many times to count and had continued all through college. They even used to compare how far they shot, how much etc. And once they got pierced, they often compared ring sizes and helped each other change jewelry.

But this was different. This was Mark. Why did seeing Mark masturbate stick with him. Why did it...........turn him on?

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I walked out to the kitchen naked after my shower, I was a little surprised to see Scott sitting on the patio. He was home earlier than expected - I hope everything went ok. Wait a minute. How early did he get home? 30 minutes ago, Mike was swallowing my cock on the pool patio about 15 feet from where Scott was now sitting.

“Hey Scott, how did today go?”

The moment he turned towards me, I knew it was good news.

“Mark, it was fantastic. The offer was better than I expected and they are even giving me a moving allowance. I start in two weeks. And I wouldn’t have been as relaxed and confident today if I had not had such a great weekend with you.”

Forgetting for a moment that I was naked, I went in for a congratulatory hug.

“So to celebrate my new job and thank you on my last night here, I have made reservations for dinner tonight at Captain O’ Grady’s. I heard good recommendations from people at work. I’m not taking no for an answer so get dressed.”

“Congratulations, Scott. I knew you would get it and I am happy for you. I would love to have dinner tonight and I have been wanting to try that place as it has only been open a few months. “

I was so happy for Scott and also relieved that he gave no indication of having seen anything with Mike. We went out and had an amazing dinner along with cocktails, a bottle of wine with dinner and after dinner drinks. Along with dinner, we enjoyed a free flowing conversation filled with a lot of laughs. It was a good thing that we had used Uber because neither one of us was in any shape to be driving by the time we finished.

We got back to my house about 9 and decided to hit the hot tub before calling it a night. We each walked down the hall to our respective rooms to get changed. I debated for a minute whether to even bother with shorts. I figured I will wind up taking them off anyway so I just stripped and headed out back. As I walked towards the hot tub, I grabbed 2 beers out of the outdoor patio refrigerator. I had just gotten to the edge of the hot tub when Scott walked out. He saw my bare ass as I was crawling into the tub.

“Well, I guess that I am overdressed for this party “

I turned around and saw Scott dropping his shorts and walking towards me with that damned piercing leading the way. Why are my eyes glued to his cock anytime I see it?