Housemates (m/m)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by MrHappy, Aug 23, 2009.

1. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Once again I heard them going at it. Nathan and his girlfriend pounding away upstairs. He had turned on music to try to block out some noise but his screaming and her moaning still wafted down to my room where I sat- dick in hand. He was gorgeous. Although he did shave his head (which was odd, I didn't get off on that that much), he had hair nowhere else on his body. His torso was chiseled perfection- pecs jutting out from his body. His biceps were massive. They looked as if they were flexing even if he wasn't. His torso flared out in massive lats and tapered down to a tiny waist with a nice little bubble butt.

I hadn't seen his cock yet, but from what I could hear he knew how to use it. He sounded like a jackhammer in the bedroom, pounding away on the poor girl. I heard her start to scream as she must have orgasmed. A few minutes later, he did as well. I shot along with him, my own cum running down my hairless, flat torso.

I was what you'd call a 'twink'. The only hair I had on my body was short blond hair and a nice pleasure trail that ran down to a small patch of blond pubes. My dick was a little above average size- about seven inches long by five inches around depending on how hard I was.

Grabbing a Kleenex, I wiped myself off before diving back into my bed and attempting to fall asleep.

--------

I had barely gotten through the door when Nathan asked me if I wanted a beer. I nodded, grabbing one and sitting down on the couch with him, watching TV.

He was shirtless, his perfection feet away from me. He only wore a pair of black athletic shorts and- from what I could tell- he was freeballing it. I, on the other hand, was wearing a set of seafoam green scrubs. Not the sexiest article of clothing in the world, but I never anticipated what would happen that night.

We were watching some random war movie on HBO. It was pretty good, although I couldn't tell you the details or even the plot (or which war it was, for that matter) after that night. Not just because I was drunk off my ass- I still remembered most of that night- but because I was pretty much dazed for the next few days after what happened.

He kept getting beer. I kept drinking it, as did he. I started to notice my vision blur, my chest burn, the taste of bile at the back of my throat. I noticed that his steps began to stumble, his speech was slightly slurred, and he even began hiccuping at one point. Every time he sat back down he adjusted himself, and every time he did this I watched him. He did it discreetly at the beginning of the night, but now he grabbed his shaft through the fabric and pulled at his dick until it was in the right spot. From what I could tell, he was hung like a fucking horse.

The war movie got over with at about midnight, maybe one on the morning. I couldn't tell you the time- I was way too out of it by then. What came on next was one of their late-night specials. In minutes there was a massive muscular stud with a dick of mammoth proportions jutting out from him nailing some blond, slender woman with massive jugs.

I kept watching the man. This turned out to be a bad idea. If I had on jeans or something a little more restraining, what happened next wouldn't have ever occured. But I had on my loose-fitting, thin, piece of shit scrubs from work. I felt my dick harden and press against the fabric, pressing the elastic up slightly and making an obvious tent. I looked down, dumbfounded in my drunkenness.

Nathan followed my gaze. He began to laugh. "Hehe, Alex has a boner! Alex has a boner!"

I laughed along with him. "I guess I do." Glancing over at him, I saw his massive tool snaking and pressing up against his shorts as well. I laughed at this. "You have one too, dipweed."

He glanced down. "I guess I do."

"You didn't feel that?"

"No. Oh, well." And just like that the muscular stud stood, shucked off his athletic shorts, and sat back down within inches of me. So close I could feel the heat radiating off of him through my thin scrubs. So close I could smell the pheremones coming off of his still-hardening rod. So close I could hear his breathing.

I froze. My eyes were glued to the TV, not wanting to be obscene and watch his cock. However, my gaze was drawn. I glanced down. It was fucking massive. It was nearly as big as the man on the TV's dick- It was as long and thick as a fucking can of pringles. I looked up at him and saw that his gaze matched mine.

I didn't know why he did it- he seemed straight to me. Maybe my twinkiness and feminine beauty just was girly enough for him despite the obvious cock in my pants. He grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth onto his with one hand, his other still rubbing his rock-hard cock.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth and mine entered his. His breath was that of alcohol but I didn't mind. He pulled off, smiling at me. He took his hand off of his dick and ran it under my shirt, feeling my smooth, flat stomach and tight chest. He stood, offering me a hand up. I took it and began peeling off my work scrubs, revealing the tanned skin underneath. My dick pointed straight up, nowhere near as big as his massive member. He smiled at me once more, leaning forward to kiss me again. In his drunkenness, he stumbled, pushing me down onto the floor and landing directly on top of me.

It was lucky that he was taller than me. My dick pointed just under his ballsack- not crushed under his frame. His dick was rubbing against his abdominal muscles and my flat stomach, dripping wetness onto me. He placed his tongue into my mouth again, this time all of the gentleness of before gone. He was no longer a romantic- he was a wild animal. The raw passion turned me on more than I've ever been turned on.

He began groping me. Not just my dick, but my arms, my pec (if you could call it a pec), my thigh, my hand. He didn't care. He bent down and kissed me on my nipple, in the middle of my chest, leading down to my dick. He gave it a long, sensual lick on the underside which caused me to shudder and a glob of precum to leak out and run down the side of it.

He didn't go beyond that, though. Next thing I knew, he reached underneath me and lifted me up. I felt protected and safe- however cheesey that sounds. He then tucked my knees under me and propped me onto the floor, gripping me by the hair. In my face was his massive cock- the thick can of pringles, positioned directly at my opened mouth.

----

I wrote this at 3AM so cut me some slack lol

2. SR_realpat

SR_realpat New Member

Whoa good, please do no stop ( i love the end, gripping his head, hope he wil do it when he fucks him ^^)

3. rd62624

Gold Member

it's a good start!! hope that you finish writing

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    good story, but I would try to build up the suspense, rather than jump to it.

5. Tsun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice story, looking foward to read more!

6. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fantastic, more please!

7. hornygeordie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    great lead in. keep it up

8. Pepijn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow! That is a hot start of a story!

9. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    excellent start - I'm stiff already! Some more literary teasing would be great but if you want to get down and dirty I'll still be happy. :)

10. MrHappy

MrHappy Member

Tears came to my eyes as he pulled on my hair, forcing his massive cock into my mouth. I could feel the massive girth of his manhood expanding my throat as I swallowed him. My gag reflex seemed to be numbed by the beer, the rest of my body numbed by the surprise and lust that began to fill my body.

He grunted each time my nose came in contact with his trimmed bush, his balls flying up and slapping me in the chin. The grunts got louder, and I was certain he was about to unload his seed down my gullet. "Berightback," he said in one slurred word, and stumbled off to his room.

He returned with a tube of lubrication. He stumbled toward me, a slick slapping sound coming from his meaty hand flowing up and down his slick, veiny, engorged cock. His smile was wider and the muscles on his body seemed to be standing out more- as if he had just finished a workout. The veins in his arms popped out, his abdominal muscles were clearly visible, and sweat poured off of his tan frame.

In one fluid motion, the seafoam green scrubs that I was wearing were pulled off me. My cock twitched slightly as it was exposed to the air, my nipples hardening against the slight cold in the house. He slid one hand around my waist and pushed on my back with the other, forcing me to bend over, my ass gaping in the cold air.

I felt both of his hands on my shoulders, a warm object nearing my hole. I felt him come toward me.

"FUCK!" was all I could say as my ass was ripped open by a cock the size of a forearm.

"Yeahh, take it biiitch!" His voice was slurred more now, as if the alcohol had finally pumped its way through his muscled, vascular frame and was taking control. His hands gripped my shoulders in his own pleasure, causing pain. Tears came to my eyes as he withdrew.

Another forceful thrust. Once again, I screamed "FUCK!", this time loud enough that the police might have been called. He reached around my waist with both of his arms, lifting me off of the ground slightly, and flexed his biceps, forcing my ass on him once again. Animalistic grunts emanated from his mouth as he did this. His eyes were shut, his teeth were gritted and sweat was cascading down his rippling frame.

I turned toward the couch, reaching for it to gain support. Nathan then placed one hand on my shoulder, the other lubricated hand around my cock.

A tingling sensation vibrated throughout my cock. Something in the lube was causing several small explosions of pleasure to pour out of me. My mouth was open, attempting to moan, scream, or beg for more. No sound came out other than a small "UH!" every now and then. I shut my eyes, biting my lip, as he thrusted once more.

The combination of his massive cock ramming into my prostate, his meaty hand stroking me, and the chemicals in the lube would normally have me spraying my seed instantly all over the couch in front of me. However, the mighty liquid known as beer counteracted all of these and enabled me to last longer than I should have.

He was pumping into me at a steady rate now, both of our bodies glistening with sex and sweat. With every thrust, his hand grew tighter on my shoulder, his moans grew a little louder, and his cock seemed to prod a little deeper. If I had looked down, I would have been able to see an outline of his massive dick on my flat, thin stomach.

Then it happened.

He gripped me by the waist and thrust deep inside of me, tears coming to my eyes once more. He grabbed my hair and pulled me toward him, bending my body toward his frame. He groaned, pulling his massive cock out of my ass, and bit down on my shoulder, sucking on my skin.

The first cumshot that hit the back of my legs felt like it had been fired from a BB gun. It stung, and the next day I would actually find red marks where it hit. The remaining shots lightly splattered onto me, finally dribbling onto the carpet.

"You were a good fuck, man..." He pushed me to the ground. I reached for my throbbing cock, begging for relief.

He pushed my hand away, rubbing my dick with his meaty, vascular hand. Within seconds, I was spraying my cum everywhere. It rained down upon the both of us, droplets landing on me, him, and the couch. In a drunken stupor, he collapsed next to me, grabbing me, and bringing him closer to him.

He passed out clinging to me, his soft cock laying on my body, both of us covered in cum and sweat. When I woke up the next morning, I was laying on the couch with a blanket over me.

He never spoke about that night. We never did anything like it again. I have noticed, on occasion, that he would stare at me, a snake extending in his shorts. He never acted on these feelings, and later, Nathan moved away. But I will never forget the amazing night we had.

I couldn't.

His hickie left a scar.

--End--

11. G.man

G.man Member

Albums:
    Very good! Great story!

12. sxjTheFirst

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo