Housewarming

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
I had just finished moving into my place last weekend. The walls were freshly painted and all my new furniture had been put in the right spot. I thought it looked pretty great, and was ecstatic with my first house. I was only 19 and most of my friends were still living with their parents. I had saved hard for the last few years and had gotten myself a pretty good paying job, so it was no surprise that I was the first to move out of home. I had planned a house warming party for tonight and was looking forward to showing of my new place.

It was late and I was just saying goodbye to Chris and Julia at the front door. The party had been a success and I think I had made just about everyone jealous of my new place. I locked the door and walked back to the living room. Adam was picking up some of the dirty dishes from around the place.

“Thanks mate” I said, as I reached down to give him a hand. We managed to get all the dishes into the kitchen, gossiping about who was going out with who like two schoolgirls. By the time everything was cleaned up it was late and I suggested to Adam that he just stay the night, as there was a nice spare bedroom.

“That would be great,” He said smiling “I’m not even tired though” he said.

“Yeh, me neither. Lets go outside and get some fresh air” I led him through the house out to the back. My backyard was small but it had just enough space for the hot tub and a deck with a set of table and chairs, with a small area of grass. I flicked on the lights and we sat on the chairs chatting for a bit.

“You used the hot tub yet?” Adam asked after a bit.

“Nup. Haven’t had the chance. Was busy making sure I got all the furniture and stuff done as quickly as possible. Plus with all the painting and moving at the end of the day the only thing I felt like doing was sleeping. You ever used one?”

“Once when I was one vacation. They are so nice, you are lucky to have one in your backyard”

“You wanna give it a test run?” I asked. Getting up I walked over to the tub and turned it on.

“Umm…sure…you got some spare swim shorts or something I could wear?” he replied getting up.

“Sorry, all that stuff is still at my parents. Just go in your underwear, that’s what I was going to do,” I said reassuringly.

He agreed and we both started to unbutton our shirts. We were both pretty muscular with well-defined upper bodies. My chest was smooth while Adam’s was upper chest has a very small amount of chest hair. We stood there for half a second, both of us hesitating to pull of out pants. Finally I thought ‘what the heck’ and unbuttoned my jeans. Adam loosed his shorts and we both pulled our pants down at the same time. I was wearing a pair of loose fitting cotton boxer shorts. Adam had on a tight pair of white briefs. From my quick glance I could see that they sat low on his body and were wrapped tightly against his muscular waist.

Adam was quick to get into the hot tub and gasped with pleasure as the hot water washed over his skin.

“This is so good Kevin” He said to me, “You have to get in now”

I climbed in and smiled, as the hot water seemed to get absorbed into my skin. He was right this did feel good. Adam was sitting opposite me with his head leaning against the edge, eyes closed. We sat in silence for a while just relaxing. As we sat in silence I could feel my cock beginning to swell up a little with pleasure. I didn’t care. The hot tub was bubbling too much for Adam to see and I wasn’t planning on getting out anytime soon.

“You got any drinks left?” Adam asked.

“Yeh, sure there are some in the bottom draw of the fridge” I said. Adam stood up to get the drinks and his already tight white underwear had become see-through. I could see a perfect outline of his cock and balls squashed into the fabric, and a dark patch of hair near the top, leading to the treasure trail. He didn’t notice that his briefs had become transparent as he went into the house. Normally I would have been a little annoyed that he was tripping water one my wood floor but I was to busy staring at his perfect as through his jocks.

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
He came back and slipped back into the tub, handing me my drink. We talked for a while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere. Finally I decided Adam said, “You mind if I take my jocks off?”

“Not at all” I said. We were both fairly comfortable around each other but had never been naked together, the opportunity had just never come up. He puts both of his hands into the put and seconds later pulls up his white briefs. As a joke he throughs them at me. The sopping material hits me in the face and I got a big gush of the smell of his crotch before they bounced of my face and onto the floor, out of reach.

“You’re gonna pay for that!” I say jokingly. I reach down quickly and pull off my boxers. I bunch them up quickly and through them at him. Adam ducked quickly and they missed him. I slide around in the tub trying to reach him. I give him a friendly punch in the arm, “repayment for hitting me in the face with your jocks” I said. He tackled me and I could feel his hot body press against mine and then suddenly I felt his cock rub against my thigh.

We both stopped for a second. What should I do? I thought to myself. Pretend it never happened, I decided. But suddenly Adam leaned in and pushed his lips into mine. At first I was taken aback but then realised that this is what I wanted. I kissed him back, hard. Biting and pulling on his lip. His tongue darting into my mouth. Finally we both came up for air. We sat back opposite each other.

“What do you want to do about this?” He said. My heart was pounding, what we were doing felt so right but I wasn’t sure if I should say it to him. So I said nothing.

“Lets try it again. See if it feels the same” He said hesitantly. He moved forward so that he was close to me in the tub. He leaned in slowly placing both his hands on either side of my neck. Our lips met again and I felt a warmth go through me. We kissed again. And again.
Soon our bodies were wrapped around each other, writhing in the hot water, my hands firmly on his muscular waist. I could feel his cock against my stomaching, hardening as we kissed more passionately. My cock to was press against his leg. Fully hard the head was exposed and rubbing against his inner thigh.

One of his hands began to slide from my neck, down my chest until it reached my genitals. He grasped the base of my cock and pulled his hand up the shaft. I bit down gently on his lip as he did this, both of us gasping in pleasure. It didn’t take long for both of us to have each others cocks in a firm grip and began the process of jerking each other off.

When at the brink of orgasm I pushed Adam off me and sat on the edge of the tub. Nearly my whole body was out of the water. My erect cock in full view to Adam for the first time. He knew what I wanted him to do. I dived in quickly. His lips now wrapped firmly around the head of my cock. I placed one hand on the back of his head, me fingers delving deep into his wet hair. His head bobbed up and down on my cock bringing me closer to the climax. I started to slowly thrust my hips as the moment came closer.

“I’m gonna cum” I whispered. Adam gave one final suck before pulling his lips off and warpping his hand firmly around the base of my throbbing cock. He gave a few quick tugs before semen began to spray from the head of my cock. Ropes of cum landed in the hot tub disappearing quickly in the bubbles from the jets. I slid, exhausted back into the water. Adam leaned over and kissed my face gently, then the side of my neck and chest. I leaned in and gently stroked his cock, trying to keep it erect while I regained some energy.

“Lets got out of the tub,” I said. I led him out of the tub until we were standing on the small patch of green grass. We kissed passionately there, under the stars. Finally I indicated that he lie down on the grass. He lay there and I looked at his perfectly toned body spread out naked and wet on my lawn. I knelt in between his spread legs and took his extremely low hanging balls in my hands. They felt so loose and warm in my hands. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, placing his heaving balls on my tongue. I sucked on them gently with my hand rubbing up and down his erect shaft.

I let his balls fall from my mouth before turning my full attention to his throbbing cock. It was standing fully erect, pointing directly at the stars above us. I took it in my mouth and forced myself down the shaft. My tongue ran up and down the underside of his cock while me lips worked the edges. I began to suck vigorously eventually focusing on his swollen head. I wrapped my lips around his head and my tongue lapped playfully at the slit from which plenty of precum was pouring.

It was not long until I felt his body spasm slightly and heavy amounts of cum leaked from his cock straight onto my awaiting tongue. I drank it in, loving the taste. I was moaning slightly with pleasure and gasped heavily as I gave his sensitive head one final good working.

I slid up so I was lying next to him. I lay with one leg wrapped around his and my package pressed firmly against his hip. One arm stretched across his chest, we fell asleep.

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
What a nice story--although I have to say, wet+naked+grass=one painful rash!

It was really soft grass! ;)

Thanks for all the compliments fellas.

Here is a little more I have composed for you guys. Hope you enjoy this one as much as the first. Let me know what you think.

Part Two

I awoke to the sun glaring in my eyes; we were both still lying naked outside in my backyard. The morning sun had warmed our bodies and Adam’s body pressed against mine felt comforting. I looked down at his package to see his cock standing fully erect, like last night, except this time is was pointing at the sun not the stars. God, it looked so good in the sunlight. I never got a chance to see it properly the night before.

I reached over and began to play gently with his loose balls. He stirred slightly with the sensation but it was not until I gripped his rock hard shaft that he awoke. He turned to look at me smiling.

“So that wasn’t just a good dream” He said then leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips.

We rolled on the soft grass kissing passionately before I said, “No, that was better than any dream I have ever had”

“Well how about we create our own day-dream today” He said smiling. We got up and I led him past our ignored clothes into the house. His cock had begun to soften and was flopping gently with each stride, his balls swinging with the motion as well. I couldn’t help but stare a little and my own cock began to stir between my legs. By the time we reached the kitchen I was semi-erect.

In the kitchen I suddenly realised that I wasn’t hungry for breakfast, I was hungry for Adam. I grabbed him around his muscular waist and lifted him onto the bench top, he didn’t argue. I made him lie on his back spread on the bench, about waist height. I stood watching him for a second. I groped his cock and balls while kissing him hard on the lips, working my mouth down onto his chest. I sucked hard on his nipple biting it enough to give him pleasure and a little bit of pain. My lips worked further down his body, licking affectionately at his navel then final kissing his hardening cock.

I wrapped my lips at the base of the cock and pulled gently up the shaft. His cock was still semi-erect in my mouth and nice to play with. I chewed playfully on his shaft before he hardened fully and I began to suck vigorously. I felt his hand brush against my thigh as he reached for my package, my cock stood instantly at the ready. He fondled my heavy balls in his hand before rubbing my shaft. He used his thumb to rub the head of my cock while the rest of his hand pumped the shaft.

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
After some time of us pleasuring each other, broken up by Adam’s gasps and moans of pleasure, I climbed onto the counter top with my cock hanging over Adam’s face, in the 69 position. I continued to suck his cock, while lowering my hips so he could take mine into his mouth. I bit down gently on his cock as the sensation of his lips on my head first hit me. We both sucked hard on each other’s cock, feeling the bumps and groves of the shaft with our tongues. My handle fondled at his balls, which hung low enough to be sitting on the counter top when his legs were spread. Adam’s hands were gripping my waist while he sucked passionately.

Suddenly I felt one of his hands lift off my waist and then his took my cock out of his mouth, for a moment I wondered what he was doing but was too concentrated on his swollen piece of meat. I realised what he had been doing when his spit covered finger brushed against my asshole. He began to rub my hole gently with his wet finger, nudging the entrance teasingly. I gasped with pleasure every time he did this.

Eventually I couldn’t take the teasing anymore and, giving his cock one final good suck, I jumped off of the bench top and leaned over. Looking over my should I said to Adam, “Come on, I want to take it”

He jumped down quickly and stood behind me. I was leaning on the bench opposite, gripping the edge, ready for whatever he gave me. I spat on his hand and rubbed his hand up and down his shaft, lubing it up. It was already pretty wet from my blowjob. He spat on his fingers again but this time he rubbed it all around the edge of my asshole. Finally he gripped my waist with his left and hand and used the other to guide the head of his cock to my ass. I felt his slippery cock touch my eager hole and gasped slightly. He began to push gently and I moaned in pleasure as his cock began to slide inside of me.

He pushed slowly until, with a slight pop, he managed to get his entire bulging head inside of me. He began to push faster now, wanting to get the rest of his shaft inside of me. I groaned loudly as he delved deeper into me. Finally, with one final grunt from me, he had pushed his entire shaft inside of me. We stood still for a second before he began to thrust slowly with his hips. I began to rock backward and forward with his motion, moaning slightly every now and then as the head of his cock rubbed against my prostate. We stayed in this position for a while, his hands firmly gripped on my waist as we fucked passionately.

We quickly changed position. He lay down on the floor and I sat down on his cock, it eased gently back into my ready asshole. I rocked my body up and down his entire shaft while he looked at my muscular sweating body. I gripped my own hard shaft and rubbed it hard, jerking my self so that he could watch. It was not long when, after a few hard rubs against my prostate, that I felt my balls clench tight and my body had a rush of pleasure, with this feeling I groaned loudly and cum spurted from my cock. The jets of hot white cum landed on Adam’s slightly hairy chest and all over his six pack abs.

The sight of me cumming must have pushed Adam to the edge because I could feel his cock throbbing eagerly and he began to thrust hard with his hips. Soon, with one almighty moan from Adam, I felt hot liquid leak from his cock into my awaiting ass. I rocked more gently on his throbbing shaft, causing him to gasp in pleasure as I eased all of the cum out of him. I collapsed on top of him, his softening cock sliding out of my wet ass.

With our hot muscular bodies pressed against each other we ended up both covered in my cum. I kissed him hard on the lips before say, “Time for a shower. And then it’s your turn!”