Houston bathhouse?

btj703

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys, heading too Houston later this week and wondered if either the Houston Club or Midtowne Spa were worth checking out (as in does one have a younger crowd, less sketchy feel, etc).

Also, I'll be staying out by the airport; is it feasible to take public transportation down into that part of town or not? Thanks for the help!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Public transportation sucks in this town and not in good way........... both you places you inquired about are near downtown so it is a fair distance from IAH, Bush. Have a buddy that loves the Houston Club but he likes married guys. Drive by the Midtown everyday always cars in the parking area.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No public transportation. $60 taxi. You're better off arranging for a very inexpensive rental car for a couple of days.

Club Houston is cleaner, nicer, and a younger crowd.

Midtowne is less of all three, but is very popular among those interested in "ethnic" hookups.

Last edited:

scruffylookin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been to Houston many times but renting a car is key, I think Midtowne Spa has always been attended well, the place isnt steamworks chicago but overall offers a pretty nice space and enough varied clients to have fun so for me if I go it would be Midtowne.