houston budz

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Reon, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Reon

Reon New Member

sup lpsg members, names Rod but on here i go by reon, i just moved to houston and im fairly new to the site. I havent done much posting and since i use my phone to log on i havent been able to put up any pictures yet, if u knw how to post pix using a cell phne let me knw so i can put some on. But until then i got a skype and a facebook if u really wanna knw how i look, plus i knw i can send u pix directly from my phne just let me knw if u wanna see. A lil about me, im a 19 yr old college student and i stay in houston down the street from the galleria, im 5'9 and have an average to athletic body build, black hair brown eyes and my dick is a healthy 6"half inches, maybe 7 its been awhile since i measured lol, i just love to have fun im not complicated and im pretty easy to please, i love to listen to music play games and just chill, sit back and enjoy the day haha, im just lookin 4 someone who knws how to have fun, someone mainly to chill with, preferably someonewho lives near me whod be down to meet and hang

2. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:
    Welcome...Houstonian here! Hope you are enjoying the city..

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun.:smile:

4. Reon

Reon New Member

i am having fun, wish i can meet someone to have a lil more fun with, if ya catch my drift haha

Draft saved Draft deleted