Houston Texans David Carr

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by novice22, Aug 7, 2006.

1. novice22

novice22 New Member

Anybody have any info on NFL's David Carr?

2. matt nixon

matt nixon New Member

Albums:
    hmmm...good luck with that one...the dudes ALWAYS got a towel in front of his crotch,thinking someone's going to come up with a pic of him in regular clothes out and about---but you know what?,bet he'd have a towel in front of his bulge in jeans,lol...think he's hiding something about average

3. novice22

novice22 New Member

Hmmm...I don't know if I'd care...because I think he's one of the tastiest looking hunks of man I've ever seen.....

4. agnslz

Gold Member

I hate this about most NFL QB's!:mad: One of my favorites, Jake Plummer, does this all the time as well. I'm sure HE doesn't do it for that reason though!:rolleyes::biggrin1:
    I'm sure I've seen 'something' substantial showing through HIS pants before!:wink: It wasn't his big, gorgeous butt either!:biggrin1:

I totally agree!:smile:
    Size isn't everything, gasp:eek:, did I just write that on LPSG?:biggrin1: Nice or good looking guys of any size always are attractive to me! David Carr is one of the best looking QB's in the NFL right now!:smile: I just love this time of year. Baseball still going on AND NFL starting. Mmm.....so many cute guys to look at on TV, so little time!:rolleyes::biggrin1:

5. hotboi

hotboi New Member

I don't know but Mr. Carr is the reason I got into football, :smile: I really don't care how big his is I would love to see it myself....:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice