Houston Texans David Carr

matt nixon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmmm...good luck with that one...the dudes ALWAYS got a towel in front of his crotch,thinking someone's going to come up with a pic of him in regular clothes out and about---but you know what?,bet he'd have a towel in front of his bulge in jeans,lol...think he's hiding something about average

novice22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
matt nixon said:
---but you know what?,bet he'd have a towel in front of his bulge in jeans,lol...think he's hiding something about average

Hmmm...I don't know if I'd care...because I think he's one of the tastiest looking hunks of man I've ever seen.....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
matt nixon said:
hmmm...good luck with that one...the dudes ALWAYS got a towel in front of his crotch...

I hate this about most NFL QB's!:mad: One of my favorites, Jake Plummer, does this all the time as well. I'm sure HE doesn't do it for that reason though!:rolleyes::biggrin1:
I'm sure I've seen 'something' substantial showing through HIS pants before!:wink: It wasn't his big, gorgeous butt either!:biggrin1:

novice22 said:
Hmmm...I don't know if I'd care...because I think he's one of the tastiest looking hunks of man I've ever seen.....

I totally agree!:smile:
Size isn't everything, gasp:eek:, did I just write that on LPSG?:biggrin1: Nice or good looking guys of any size always are attractive to me! David Carr is one of the best looking QB's in the NFL right now!:smile: I just love this time of year. Baseball still going on AND NFL starting. Mmm.....so many cute guys to look at on TV, so little time!:rolleyes::biggrin1:

hotboi

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know but Mr. Carr is the reason I got into football, :smile: I really don't care how big his is I would love to see it myself....:wink: