Houston, texas jerk off group

bojohn796

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We are a group of professional guys looking for more jerk buds in the Houston area. We meet 1-1 or in small groups. We have a private Kik group where we all chat. Looking for straight or bi guys only that are hwp and only looking to stroke with others. No drugs or drama and must have kik. If you visit quite often Houston you are welcome as well. Please send me a kik to bojohn796. You have to send me a live face pic to verify with me at some point since we don’t want underage or weirdos on our group. Thanks

Attachments

patroklos68

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We are a group of professional guys looking for more jerk buds in the Houston area. We meet 1-1 or in small groups. We have a private Kik group where we all chat. Looking for straight or bi guys only that are hwp and only looking to stroke with others. No drugs or drama and must have kik. If you visit quite often Houston you are welcome as well. Please send me a kik to bojohn796. You have to send me a live face pic to verify with me at some point since we don’t want underage or weirdos on our group. Thanks
I’m game!