how 2 make a girl squirt

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by philly_po, Jan 19, 2010.

1. philly_po

philly_po New Member

any tips or ways to get a girl to suirt, not just rub her g spot, n clit but mabye sum good ways to get her off

2. frankthetank69

frankthetank69 New Member

i dunno if every girl does, its only happened with me to 2 girls.

3. bibblemoo

bibblemoo New Member

Albums:
    Here's a site that describes the mechanics of it.. ( KrystalWaters.com - Female Ejaculation and Amateur Video ) there was a very in depth site (jennyspray.com), but it seems to be down now. all women are capable of it, but many need to learn to do it. A lot of it is going to be her learning her own body and how to let go. Many times, when a girl orgasms, she feels the urge to pee and clamps down to stop it.. (because how embarrassing would that be?) however, it is physically impossible to pee and orgasm at the same time. If she can go with this urge, she'll probably find herself squirting. However, it can be difficult to retrain yourself to overcome the reflex to stop it.

Work together with her and good luck!

4. bibblemoo

bibblemoo New Member

Albums:
  5. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

1. Pee first. Completly empting your bladder. 2. At the point of climax, bear down like your're pushing out a baby (or super giant turd for non-moms). 3. Rub hands in the juice. Fall asleep.

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Every female has the "equipment" to allow them to ejaculate, but not all women can. Some women can squirt with amazing displays of ejaculatory fluid (Cytherea); other women can shoot a few inches to a slight dribble. I have had a number of women who could ejaculate after I gave them the proper stimulation. None of these women could squirt before I meet them, but once they understood the feelings (the urge to urinate) and to let the urge turn into an orgasm, they all became "squirters". I have also meet a lot of women who just couldn't get over the urination urge and never allowed themselves to orgasm that way. For a woman to ejaculate, it is more mind over matter. If they are not willing to let it go, then they are not going to squirt.

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Hand them a water hose.

8. philly_po

philly_po New Member

hahahaha

9. curioussusan

curioussusan New Member

Albums:
    When I cum really hard with a big dildo inside me, I actually have a huge pool of cum like goo when I pull the dildo out. Have never acutally squirted it out as I cum best rubbing my clit and being fucked with my huge dildo.
    By the way, my husband loves to lick my cum out of my pussy before he fucks me, thats hot!!!!:biggrin1:

10. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

It's mostly a psychological thing. So I would say turn your girl on as much as you can before you even get started. But the techniques I used was a missionary position variant where her legs where on my shoulders, and I kinda raised her ass into the air, so the penetration was at a downwards angle. Another thing I have found works moderately well, would be using your fingers, and instead of moving in or out, move them just up and down with decent force. And the spot supposedly most likely to cause squirting is the "A" spot, not the G-spot. It is towards the bottom of the vagina, not the top. Or so I heard.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on the woman. I think most if not all women have the anatomical capacity, but few actually do regardless of what their partners do. Every time I've been with a woman who squirted, in three cases, it surprised me as I didn't do anything differently to the other 97 or so women who didn't squirt.

In all cases g-spot pressure was involved: twice oral sex and pressing inside and once through intercourse, where I used a position where my penis was rubbing her g-spot rather firmly.

12. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

I can't imagine a reason.
    I've had a gf wh squirted every single time (with oral), and it was a mess - towels and wet bed.
    My current gf squirted only once, and she didn't even notice it.

Maybe it depends, some women may find that withholding the need to squirt may ruin their orgasm, but many other won't even notice a difference.
    So, believe me, a dry orgasm is MUCH more convenient - and it lets you go for multiples.

13. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I've been the only person to ever make my girlfriend squirt. I'm not sure if it has to do with my size or my technique, or even how we were positioned. I was just pumping away furiously one time while we were in the missionary position and it just happened...and then again...and then again. All in all I think she squirted like six times and totally soaked the sheets and one of the pillows. She mentioned that I was hitting her g-spot when it happened. I can never forget the look on her face when we were done, this dizzy, exhausted, fulfilled look on her face with her mouth hanging open. Every time I've made her squirt or brought her to screaming orgasms she'll give me these almost violent kisses where she grabs my head and pulls me warp speed to her lips.

God I love making love to her!

14. palmboy

palmboy New Member

Albums:
    I disagree with it being mostly psychological. I can make women squirt, it's a gift.

It's just a matter of intentions and following a plan. If I want to make a woman cum with my fingers, I keep it mixed up with oral, clitoral and internal stimulation. I say internal because it's more than just the gspot; there's a spot just above the opening no more than an inch or so in. If you vigorously finger this area with your fingers using a "come here" motion, a little "running man" and some gyrations she'll squirt so long as you have the dexterity to keep her going long enough and well enough. When it comes to using penetration, thats when you have to know your girl and where she loves it. Mix that with some really deep penetration and touching that aforementioned spot with your dick and she'll be squirting in no time.

15. AbeFroman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only made one woman squirt and that was with heavy oral stimulation.

16. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

I'd go along with that - it's the whole "you're gonna make me pee" thing that seems to make them resist it happening (though it is good if they can choose to do it or not - soaking other peoples' guest beds probably isn't good form!).

The fingers technique is the most reliable for getting it to happen with a girl who hasn't done it before then once she knows what it feels like, try progressing with positions where your cock does the trick and whatever other type of stimulation she likes. Have fun. :cool:

17. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

The women who I've made squirt didn't need much of anything at all - bugger all foreplay, cock in, & within seconds screaming & spraying - a bit like premature ejaculation for men - I don't think that had anything to do with my skill though, & it is rare. I'd say 5% of the population, unless they know that they have to press down etc, as per the previous advice.

18. D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker Account Disabled

2-liter bottle of Pepsi

19. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

Draft saved Draft deleted