How a cock should be gripped...

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Since we cant see let me say. A cook should be gripped with 2 hands if possible, and if there isnt enough cock there for 2 hands .. then find a bigger cock

I'm gonna troll measurection with this quote and see what happens. Wish me luck.

(No, I won't really do that)

:wink:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Due to aggressive hotlinking we can no display this image"
If you have a PC, right click on the link in the post.
On the little menu that appears, click on "Copy shortcut".
Open a new browser window. Paste the URL into the address line and then hit the Enter key, or click on the arrow to the right of the address line. The picture should appear/load.

Since we cant see let me say. A cook should be gripped with 2 hands if possible, and if there isnt enough cock there for 2 hands .. then find a bigger cock

you can grip my cock with two hands anytime baby ;)... I think the feeling of a girl holding my dick with two hands and seeing there is still room left for her mouth

D

deleted298367

It wouldn't open, which is a shame....it said that the site cannot be hosted because of excessive hot linking.

Do what they said up there ^^

Right click the link, click copy shortcut, open a new tab or window, paste the link in, and hit enter.

If you click the link, your browser sends a referral url to the page it's accessing and they can detect that it's not a request from their server. BUT! If it's in a new window or tab, it's not coming FROM a page, so the referral isn't sent.

Something like that :p

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You might not need more than two hands with my cock.
However, your thumb and index finger won't meet when holding mine.
:cool:

haha. I couldn't agree more! Double fisting is the only way to go. If you aren't capable of using two hands properly, then you shouldn't be on this website anyway.

here i'll help everyone out and post it. Enjoy
Very hot pic. I have always been told by women that they love the fact that they can use both hands to work my dick. They say it feels "powerful." There is no ego boost as good as that.