How a grower can look good in lockerroom

D

deleted1095170

I am very happy with my erect cock (>7 inches), but my flaccid is very variable. When I am warm and completely relaxed, it is a decent size and girth. But after exercise, it shrivels up and looks very small (1-2 inch) and very thin. As I am tall 6'4'', it looks exceptionally small on my tall body.
Problem is that after exercise is when I strip naked and use communal showers. These are the times that I would really like to show it off at its best, but it is at its most puny. Then, because I am so conscious of it, even when it warms up after a shower or sauna, it doesn't show at its best.
I have looked at jelqing, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to give to it (I have four young children and a busy job).
Is there anything that i can do to make myself more impressive in the locker room?
Don't tell me to get hard - that is not the look I am going for.
Maybe what I am looking for doesn't exist. That is fair enough - you can't have everything!

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am very happy with my erect cock (>7 inches), but my flaccid is very variable. When I am warm and completely relaxed, it is a decent size and girth. But after exercise, it shrivels up and looks very small (1-2 inch) and very thin. As I am tall 6'4'', it looks exceptionally small on my tall body.
Problem is that after exercise is when I strip naked and use communal showers. These are the times that I would really like to show it off at its best, but it is at its most puny. Then, because I am so conscious of it, even when it warms up after a shower or sauna, it doesn't show at its best.
I have looked at jelqing, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to give to it (I have four young children and a busy job).
Is there anything that i can do to make myself more impressive in the locker room?
Maybe what I am looking for doesn't exist. That is fair enough - you can't have everything!
A light pump session before going to the gym should work.

Reactions: Doolers7

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(I have four young children and a busy job).

Suspect a bunch of disagreement to follow, but another alternative is to not worry about it. Life is great and short. Lots of more important stuff to worry about.

D

deleted1095170

A light pump session before going to the gym should work.
You mean with a proper cock pump?
I would have a difficult time explaining to my wife why I bought a cock pump. She always says that I am huge (I know that 7 isn't huge here, but it is to her).

D

deleted1095170

Try doing kegel exercises towards the end of your workout. It should send a little blood to the right area without making you erect. Welcome to the site BTW.
Thanks. I'll give it a go, but I shrink so much from exercise that I think it will need more than that!

Reactions: Allen67
D

deleted1095170

Suspect a bunch of disagreement to follow, but another alternative is to not worry about it. Life is great and short. Lots of more important stuff to worry about.
Fair point.
I am not caught up with worry about it, it is nearly like a bucket list thing. I would love to stroll around the locker room and showers naked with a big shlong swinging between my legs.
I am not really prepared to spend hours every day jelqing or pumping to achieve that. I am just wondering if there are any easy options for a short term flaccid gain. If yes, great, I'll give it a go and enjoy the experience. If not, no worries.

Reactions: BroBonder

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fair point.
I am not caught up with worry about it, it is nearly like a bucket list thing. I would love to stroll around the locker room and showers naked with a big shlong swinging between my legs.
I am not really prepared to spend hours every day jelqing or pumping to achieve that. I am just wondering if there are any easy options for a short term flaccid gain. If yes, great, I'll give it a go and enjoy the experience. If not, no worries.

Unfortunately, no easy answer - though I do really like the Kegel idea. Enjoy the kids, there are only about 940 Saturdays between when they are born and when they leave for college (at least here in the US), they go by quickly!

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this is why many guys towel dance post workout. Very often men are smaller after exercise. I'd just hit a bathroom stall and plump yourself up with a few strokes then hit the shower.

This was going to be my second solution.

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My tricks are: have sex reasonably often, avoid digestive problems - if my stomach feels warm, the penis shrinks - and have a little Arginine and Zinc supplements

Reactions: Doolers7
D

deleted1095170

My tricks are: have sex reasonably often, avoid digestive problems - if my stomach feels warm, the penis shrinks - and have a little Arginine and Zinc supplements
Thanks. What does the Arginine and Zinc do?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm fascinated by the importance given to flaccid hang, considering the amount of exposure the average guy is going to get, especially in a waypoint like a gym shower/locker. We all know about growers and showers, but what I read and hear makes me think it's totally ignored, and if you can't hang 5 or more, you're basically ignored. I get curious about whether a guy who hangs less grows more, but I guess I'm in the minority. Figures.....

D

deleted1095170

Thanks for all the replies. It would be great to hear from someone in similar circumstances who found a way to overcome it. I can't be the only one with a small flaccid after exercise!!

Reactions: Notaes

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahh plumping it up! I see that in many places even at the nude beaches, resorts, and hot springs that frequent. I pretty much don't worry about it because my huge low hanging balls would dwarf any length dick :mad:

I think this is why many guys towel dance post workout. Very often men are smaller after exercise. I'd just hit a bathroom stall and plump yourself up with a few strokes then hit the shower.

Reactions: Allen67

It's not admitted much on here. But all those who go on about flaccid size, I'd like to see how all cocks, and balls would look after diving in near freezing water or after a cold shower. I know what mine does.

Flaccid size measurements are as variable as the temperature.