How a grower can look good in lockerroom

D

deleted1095170

When I'm nervous or scared, I shrivel up like that.

Yes, I think it is not helped when I become self conscious of the size. It is smaller after exercise and then there is a delay in returning to proper size because I get self conscious about it. A self-defeating loop!!

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know where you're coming from. Intense cardio turns me into a shrinky dink. It's unfortunate.

In the locker room I give my boy a quick and friendly tug as the shorts come off (a habit I'm recently self-aware of only because of another thread here). After that I walk to the shower naked with a lot of who-gives-a-fuck-anyway confidence. And by the time I'm fully lathered up with soap, my hang is usually pretty decent again.

Not helpful? My only other suggestion is to pull up your favorite LPSG gallery on your phone as you're walking from the exercise floor to your locker :)

Reactions: Doolers7

nocesblanches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry, but I don't really get why you would want to look bigger for the other guys in the locker room at the gym. Its not like you are going to have sex with them there and then is it?

Or is it just a case of feeling good about yourself? Like, "yeah dude I know you can bench way more than me, but at least my dick is bigger than yours"

Reactions: 622675
D

deleted1095170

sorry, but I don't really get why you would want to look bigger for the other guys in the locker room at the gym. Its not like you are going to have sex with them there and then is it?

Or is it just a case of feeling good about yourself? Like, "yeah dude I know you can bench way more than me, but at least my dick is bigger than yours"

Exactly. I like the idea of being able to show off a big cock. Obviously I can't show off my erection, so all I have in the locker room is my flaccid. I'd like it to look as good as it can.

D

deleted1095170

Why do you think blokes tend to have boobie posters taped to the insides of their locker doors?
You open your door, wham, boob attack, instant penis inflation.
Isn't that just in movies? At my gym, I don't have my own locker, I just take whatever one is free when I walk in that day.

Reactions: Bondi

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Isn't that just in movies? At my gym, I don't have my own locker, I just take whatever one is free when I walk in that day.
Hmm... maybe. Either way, you need a picture of big boobs you can look at. Perhaps keep one in your gym bag?

Tucker649

Cherished Member
Media
Thanks for all the replies. It would be great to hear from someone in similar circumstances who found a way to overcome it. I can't be the only one with a small flaccid after exercise!!

Hmm.
How much cardio is part of the routine?
I find that doing leg work outs, dead lifts, squats, lunges, I can get hard and show nicely after a work out. After too much cardio, it's tiny.

D

deleted1095170

Hmm.
How much cardio is part of the routine?
I find that doing leg work outs, dead lifts, squats, lunges, I can get hard and show nicely after a work out. After too much cardio, it's tiny.
It is definitely most noticeable after cardio. But I haven't noticed the opposite effect (I.e., sprouting wood) after a weights session.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If visual stimulation works for you, take a break at the end of your work out, lean against a wall so no once can seek what you are looking at. Pretend to be checking your email on your phone and actually look at something that gets you a bit of a semi. Then on into the locker room.

Reactions: bulgebigger

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hold your glans and pull your softie down to the max possible extension lenght for three "unromantic" times. this is actually how in official/scientific soft measurements a softie gets prepared before the measurement. then your dick usually hangs a bit longer soft.